[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be proud of being trans, gay, black, fat but how dare you being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 16
File: _74472473_74471596.jpg (42 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_74472473_74471596.jpg
42 KB, 660x371
Be proud of being trans, gay, black, fat but how dare you being proud of your nation.

Huur huur you were just born in it how dare you take any pride of it.
The land isn't yours and you should not protest against migrants but let me tell you how your race needs to die out you racist white male.
>>
>>29654533
>The land isn't yours
it isn't though you fucking prole
>>
>>29654575
Yes it is. The land belongs to the natives unless it is conquered by foreigners. That's like saying your property does not belong to you.
>>
File: adachi 3.png (209 KB, 554x838) Image search: [Google]
adachi 3.png
209 KB, 554x838
>>29654575
>you fucking prole
Good to see I'm not the only person using this
>>
>>29654533
Go to /pol/ you fucking dumbass
>>
File: 1457916435206.jpg (22 KB, 538x316) Image search: [Google]
1457916435206.jpg
22 KB, 538x316
>Blacks commit 50% of the murder despite being 13% of the population

It's almost like the media misleads people intentionally to push some kind of social agenda
>>
>>29654653
>The land belongs to the natives unless it is conquered by foreigners.
proles aren't natives

they're a meme class that has only existed for a century or so
>>
>>29654677
go back to cracked, pleb
>>
File: 1467208981728.jpg (64 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
1467208981728.jpg
64 KB, 600x589
Diversity makes us better, stop being a selfish, entitled cunt biscuit.

Anyone who pays their way can live here just like the rest of us, Fuck off back to Nazi germany with this one superior white race bullshit, this is how holocausts start.

The rich are taking your money, living in multitrillion pound houses, and point the finger at foreigners who want a better standard of life (since we probably bombed their entire fucking country too) can't blame e'm.

Pay tax, welcome. But it all just feeds your torry leaders anyway, and they put the money in offshore accounts, or give it all to multi billion dollar corporations in the form of tax relief.

Open your fucking eyes OP, It's scapegoating
>>
If they built any fucking houses at affordable rates, reflective of economy with our tax money, then we wouldn't even notice migration.

Feed the rich, blame the poor
>>
>>29655308
Whoa, easy with logic there matey.
>>
>>29655496
You can't make me, you're not my mum, m8
>>
>>29655308
>educated briton
>he can't fathom running his own country
>still believes he received an education

How do you get this cuckooed? I can't imagine believing I'd attained a worthwhile education and simultaneously having no faith in my ability to contribute to democracy. If you were so fucking clever, you'd have no problem with freedom, but you're really just a pussy.
>>
>>29654653
The land belongs to the crown.
You are her subjects.
>>
Youre vastly overestimating the amount of people who take pride in their sexuality, gender or race anon. Sure some people do but its not the norm. More people take pride in their country and I dont think its even that stigmatised as long as you dont run about like the English defense league
>>
File: 1466526275225.png (20 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1466526275225.png
20 KB, 736x547
The people in your image are causing problems because they have gathered in such large numbers that the police have to be there to make sure that nothing kicks off. If you just simply state that you have pride in your country and heritage I dont think anyone is going to give you a hard time about it anon
>>
>>29656182
The police are protecting the EDF from (often larger) counter demonstration by anti fascist protesters.
>>
>>29655963

If you think paying tax payers coming to this country is a problem, then get a lobotomy.

Wake up to the class and wealth inequality, Besides, the immigrant who gets 115 pound jobseekers every fortnight isn't significant when compared to how much MP's get, corporate tax breaks, or The dirty queen and all it's offspring and multiple palaces for each family member.

They're the real scroungers. If you don't work for ten generations then do you automatically become royalty?
>>
>>29654677
Nah this is something I actually agree with /pol/ on. Ethnic identity and nationalism is only ok if you're Brown. Europeans want to retain their cultural heritage but are shouted down by progressives as racist.
>>
>>29655308
>multitrillion pound houses

Damn those are some heavy houses. What are they made of, lead?
>>
>>29654653
land does not belong to anybody you are just squatting on it if it gets taken from you , too fucking bad
>>
>>29656220
>they dindu nuffin, they good boys
>>
>>29656305
Nah, they melt down all the money, that's why they're so dense.

They may aswell be made from diamond, how many young people can afford to buy a home??

Zero.

They're clearly being artificially inflated.
>>
>>29655308
let me guess your a commie faggot that blames the rich for his woes. but the problem isn't foreigners coming to live here , asians do this and they are generally productive members of society nobody cares. But when foreigners come here for the purpose of taking welfare benefits and undercuts the working class then it becomes a problem
>>
>>29656226
Fuck you and your misinformed anti royalist sentiments buddy. The Queen brings in money from tourism and renting out her properties.
>>
File: 1466621908564.png (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466621908564.png
29 KB, 200x200
>>29656379
>commie faggot
FUCK OFF POL
>>
>>29656379
Ya know the guys we automatically bailed out?

The crisis that cause a major economic recession? I blame those guys...

You litteraly can't come here for the sole purpose of claiming benefits, have to contribute for a 5 year minimum before claiming anything back.

You may aswell claim benefits and get your money back, because it doesn't get spent on roads, building affordable homes. It gets siphoned off to the rich, who also newsflash, don't work. They sit on a bench all day claiming expenses for castle renovations or duck ponds.
>>
>>29656442
Lol. Coming from an ex communist country i have a good reason to hate communism. But you are probably like an 18 something middle class white kid who knows nothing about history
>>
>>29656393
Nah, that figure is intentionally proped up. It's probably lies.

So tell you what, all money generated for royal palace visiting, goes to the queen, but I doubt the money soley generated through that element of tourism would even pay one palaces electricity bill.
>>
>>29655308
Scapegoating! Germany spending over 50 billion on new migrants is nothing. It's not like we could use that money somewhere else. It's not the migrants fault we have less money for health care!
>>
>>29656375
Shut up, ANTIFA.
>>
>>29656220
"Anti fascist" is against freedom of speech.

Whut?
>>
>>29656545
Germany suffers badly from postwar guilt and accepts crazy numbers.

But so long as everyone pays and the pot isn't siphoned by the rich, then it's fine.
>>
>>29654533
>1999+17
>be proud of belonging to anything
Do you understand that the need of belonging is simply primitive?
>>
>>29656182
"Nothing kicks off"

How come nothing kicks off when BLM and other non white groups protest? Why is only anti white sentiment allowed and encouraged?
>>
>>29656226
>The queen is the real scrounger in England!
Embarrassing. Why don't you go squat in Buckingham Palace if she's trampling on your rights like that?
Class inequality could've been solved for white britons if not for the free rides given minorities throughout the country.
Let's not forget about Muslim groomers. Do they have a place in your Britain?
>>
>>29656558
>gets pissed off at pol fags spouting stupid shit all the time
>must be ANTIFA
ok kid
>>
>>29656476
I don't live in the U.K. so I don't know how your system works but here in the U.S. illegal immigrants come in groups that signal companies that they can pay low wages but not enough to support the cost of living so they shit out babies and collect the food stamps. Most of whom are probably affilated with gangsters back home only way to get across the border without being robbed and spit out on the streets
>>
>>29656581
No it's not fine you asshole. Mass immigration will overpopulate Germany and make it worse for everyone living there.

People will struggle to get to work, school and get medical help. The population should be the same not increasing by a million migrants per year
>>
Being proud of any uncontrollable characteristic is moronic.

Acting like your race, or nationality, or eye color or any of the countless other things you didn't choose some defines you as a person is a joke. Actions are what truly define people. Nationalists who take pride in being <insert nationality here> are just as fucking cancerous as the SJWs who think being black means you can do no wrong. You're both just two sides of the same fucking shit encrusted coin.
>>
White and proud. I hate blacks and Arabs. They are not welcome in my white country.
Whites are the superior race, its undebateable. Fuck off immigrants, disgusting leeches and a blight on society.
>>
>>29656672
Funny how non-whites and guilt cucks always say being proud of your race is wrong. Its because no other race matches the superiority of the white race and has nothing to be proud of.
White is right
>>
>>29656672
But being intelligent, having a good voice, being tall and attractive are all the things you are born with.

No one really becomes any of that by working for it yet everyone is proud of his attributes
>>
>>29654533
I don't understand it either OP
Proud: "Feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions" I mean I understand being proud of something you've accomplished, but being proud of something you are born and stuck with doesn't sound right. I mean you're born with it, you shouldn't really take satisfaction in it, you just just acknowledge it exists and get on with your life.

Which is one reason why I don't understand British people and "Taking back our country".
>>
>>29656957
It's funny how only the absolute bottom-tier of whites are proud of their race.
How can you seriously be proud of something that required no effort on your part?
It's like being proud of winning the lottery.

I'm white btw
>>
>>29657099
Because those are uncommon and tangible.
There are like a billion other white people who are also white.
>>
>>29654533
>Be proud of being trans, gay, black, fat but how dare you being proud of your nation.

Honestly those are all nonsensical things to be proud of. One should take pride in their own accomplishments, not in physical characteristics or the circumstances of their birth.
>>
>>29657241
Eh? Whites are the most uncommon group out there. There are also dozens of millions of attractive people which does not make them that rare.

See how your anti nationalistic anti white rethoric is actually baseless hatred?
>>
>>29657287
And? My point is that these people are allowed to have their rallies and parades.

There is a huge outcry if homosexuals get stones throw at them at gay parade and no outcry for white nationalists or nationalists in general being attacked and harassed.

And liberals are not going around telling gays not to be proud of being born that way
>>
>>29657288
There are more whites than blacks.
>>
>>29657419
you are the most american-centric retard i have ever seen. you cannot think of a world outside of your own country, can you?
>>
>>29657147
If refugees couldn't stop their own countries from becoming hellholes, what do they have to offer Britons? We've enough kebab, and the sincerest of thanks for that, but it must stop.
>>
>>29657461
There's 1.1 billion people in Africa once you subtract the North Africans; who are not black, and add up North American, European, Russian and Austrailan Whites you end up with very similar numbers.
>>
>>29657152
That's wrong.
I guess it's hard to be a proud black kid when dad is in jail and mum is smoking crack and fucking everyone.
I'm proud of my entire white lineage, proud of my hard working white parents and im proud of myself. Part of ME is my skin colour and lineage.
When you are a self hating cuck you are not proud of yourself. Its really sad.
>>
>>29657330
because white nationalism caused the holocaust

inb4 holocaust denial
>>
>>29657577
The truth is White/Anglo/European people make up less than 5% of the world's population, making them the real 'minorities' on the planet. While there are nearly 1 billion people alone currently living in Africa, there are untold millions of Blacks living throughout the world and within the African Diaspora.
>>
>>29657586
>I'm proud of myself for being myself.
Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>29657588
It had nothing to do with Anglo nationalism you fucking kike. Dont blame white nationalism on German NatSoc.
>>
>>29657623
Oy vey you silly white man how can you be proud of yourself, have you already forgotten the 6gorillon?
>>
>>29657551
>what do they have to offer Britons?
They do the jobs that the optionally unemployed people don't do. They do the jobs that the dumbest British people can't do. It literally does not matter where the people came from, if they're doing a good job then they're doing a good job, just because someone was born here doesn't make them worth more than a foreigner.

You do realise most of them don't open kebab shops right?

>If refugees couldn't stop their own countries from becoming hellholes
Ya that's not their fault, that's the fault of their government. Most of them are crap and can't run the country. For example Spain currently has no government because they're too busy arguing with each other about who should govern the country. The people living there have two options, go to a better country or live in that hellhole.
>>
>>29657614
You really think there are fewer than 370 million White people in the world?
You know there's 200 million Whites in the US alone right?
>>
>>29657623
>only black people are allowed to be proud of being black.
God just fuck off.
It's okay to be proud of EVERYTHING you are and that includes the colour of your skin. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
I have the "exact" math(they're estimations obviously) on population.

Europe has 800 million people. That includes countries like Turkey and all the non-whites in Europe.

America is 60% white and that comes to 160 million white people, a number that includes Hispanics that self-identify as white and Arabs and North Africans. Moroccans are considered white and they look as dark as Indians. Hispanics also swarmed America. In 1980, Hispanics made up 2% of the population. 40 years later, they make up 20%, more than 65+ million people, with an unknown number of illegals.

Add canada and Australia.

That means that in total, white people make up around 1.2 billion people in the world.

China has 1.5 billion Asians alone
India has 1.2 Indians alone
Nigeria is projected to have a population exceeding one billion in a few decades

This shows that white people are the global minority an yet white people are projected to become minorities in every country they call home by the end of the century.

It is unarguable that changing demographics are happening. The only thing debatable is if this is a good thing, and it's not. Multiculturalism for the western world, monoculturalism and nationalism for the rest of the world. Bye bye white people
>>
>>29657577
USA is 60% white so around 200 mil, even if other european countries were 100% white you would still barely get 1.1 billion+ blacks have much higher birth rates
>>
>>29657719
Read what it says again. It's not just what I think, what is quoted is a statistical fact you dumb nigger.
>>
>>29657719

No there's not, there's only 160 million white people in America. Look it up.
>>
>>29657733
>only black people are allowed to be proud of being black.
I didn't type that, are you really this dumb?
>>
>>29655308
>Diversity makes us better
No, it makes us more divided
>>
>>29657778

The number of non-Hispanic whites in America is 160 million people.
>>
They're all stupid things to be proud of imo
>>
>>29657588
And black pride caused blacks mass murdering whites in the 90's and not 40's so what is your point?

What really caused holocaust was the top 10% of the Jewish minority who were greedy for more power and faced a backlash. Very few people actually know about how influental were the jews in the 1920's Germany

It was a power struggle and jews were slowly being opressed so they would leave on their own.
>>
>>29657840

Then it's stupid to be proud of your family. This is your mindset. That argument is just Jewish communist thought made to demoralize you. They teach you that in the schools though.
>>
>>29657846
The Jews also declared war on Germany. Who cares if they died in camps from disease and starvation. Russians and japs killed far more but no one cares because it wasn't kikes dying.
Fuck i hate Jews though. I hate Jews more than blacks and other non whites.
>>
>>29654533
It doesn't make any sense to be proud of anything that you didn't choose. It's just irrational. It's like being proud that the moon exists. If you didn't choose it, then it's just a fact about the world that you have absolutely no reason to feel neither positive nor negative about.
>>
>>29657719
Self described whites. I am sure plenty of dark skinned europeans consider themselves white not knowing that they are part Turkish or something else.

You have no idea how large portion of europe was conquered by non whites for centuries. Look at Greeks, Spanish, Bosnian, Portugese etc
>>
>>29657803
>Whites constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 245,532,000 or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. There are 62.6% Whites when Hispanics who describe themselves as "white" are taken out of the calculation.
>>
>>29657917

Yeah, what's the total come to? And where is your source and from what year?
>>
>>29657912
Are you saying race is an artificial construct?
>>
>>29657802
It's either be diverse or be the same. But diversity isn't the problem, the problem is people not accepting other people for who they are. The reason we're divided is because people refuse to accept anyone that isn't like them. For example, R9K refuses to accept a girl who's had sex with more than 0 people. But hell if they simply accepted them for who they are then there wouldn't be this huge woman hate going on.
>>
>>29657902
What a shitty life view. You can really see who the self hating NEETs are ITT.
>>
>>29657902

If there's no point in being proud of what you had no control over, than why should you be proud of being alive and being human?
>>
>>29657938
http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=PEP_2014_PEPSR6H&prodType=table
>>
>>29657948
No the problem is every demographic is trying to be the dominant power and culture. There will always be a divide. Fuck multiculturalism.
Segregation is the only answer to a harmonious society. White countries for whites.
>>
>>29657895
I come from a slavic land. My great grandmother dealt with Italians, Germans Russians and others communists.

Nazis and Fascists would sometimes steal chickens but bought Milk for a fair price. They also showed more mercy and did not harrass women and children nearly as much.

Communists on the other hand... they took almost everything and claimed that they will give it back after the war. They dragged my great grandfather into war by force and never gave him a pension he deserved just because he refused to join their shitty communist party.

Communists also executed entire families for suspicion of one member collaborating with nazis. Nazis did take a few people to camps but only after they were attacked twice and could not find the perpetrators aka the cowardly communists.
>>
>>29655308
YOU TAKE THEM IN THEN YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

>muh muh muh elliiiiitttteeeesssssss

Kill yourself!
>>
>>29657963
You shouldn't, there's no reason to. We're thrown into the world with a body and mind that we didn't choose, and have to live through inevitable suffering because of this. Being human is an ordeal, not something to be proud of.
>>
>>29657948

>the problem is people not accepting other people for who they are.

Exactly so that's why importing thousands of muslims to the UK and other western countries is a problem.

>Gays aren't safe with more mussies
>women are also fucked
>Like a drink? "Not in my Caliphate Nigel!"
>Dislike stoning people to death? Deal with it
>>
>>29658007

So you're arguing about 30 million people.

Okay, the US total number of white people is 190 million. How does that change the argument I laid out?
>>
>>29658064

Humans have no rights. Nothing matters, none of this matters. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>29658089
You didn't lay out any coherent argument desu
>>
>>29657637
>There is a huge outcry if homosexuals get stones throw at them at gay parade and no outcry for white nationalists
you didn't say anglo nationalism you dumb fuck you said WHITE nationalism
>>29657846
whites either don't like black nationalism/ don't know what it is/ are dumb leftists following their leaders

whites know what white nationalism is
>>
>>29657948
>It's either be diverse or be the same
There's a nuance in between you retard, the world isn't in black and white, native Europeans are already diverse as they are there's no need to import all of the third world in it while they are already in the billions and growing while Native Europe is on the decline
>>
>>29658142

I proved whites are a global minority and are projected to become minorities in every country on earth. Then I said that multiculturalism is bad and killing the west.

>>29658172

These people are self-hating nihilists that believe that nothing matters.
>>
>>29658151
You said white nationalism caused the holocaust. Thats a false statement and i corrected it.
>>
>>29658142
Close to none of the mexicans is white. USA is 77% white counting Indians Arabs mexicans etc

USA was actually 62% white in 2013 with white children aged 1-18 already being below 50%
>>
>>29657770
>This shows that white people are the global minority an yet white people are projected to become minorities in every country they call home by the end of the century.

This, and yet liberals pretend we are the majority and that we need to be a minority EVERYWHERE, they claim they want to help the third world yet ignore its very existence and only see the first world

Also
>Turkey
>Europe
>>
>>29658016
Can't tell if you're memeing me or not

>>29658078
Eventually their generation will die and their children generation will succumb to British values. You need to integrate them into the country, not push them away, that's just delaying globalism and promote racism.
>>
>>29654653
Unless youre communist
>>
Honestly can't wait to join my white European brothers in the race war. There will be no one left but us. Then with the world's resources and no liberal/non-whites to pay gibsmedat we can finally colonise the stars.
The Nazi flag will be flown on the ships entering alpha centauri, glorious!
Fuck all niggers and shitskins, parasites to mother earth.
>>
>>29658324

The left believes the nation belongs to everyone.
>>
>>29658172
But even so, it doesn't change what I said about diversity not being the problem.
>>
>>29658353

Only white nations. Every other nation is celebrated.
>>
>>29658311
Hmm I wonder why second generation Muslim immigrants are easily radicalised and you know killed all those people in Paris and Orlando...
I say we just don't let them in. Fuck globalism and fuck any other race that isnt white.
>>
>>29658354
>But even so, it doesn't change what I said about diversity not being the problem.

So your fine with importing all the third world and replacing Native Europeans with them? Aren't Europeans supposed to be also part of this "diversity" you praise so much?
>>
>>29658311

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1540895/Young-British-Muslims-getting-more-radical.html

All evidence points to that being wrong. If I was the minority I would get more radical than if I was a majoirty in shitholeistan. Plus their lower IQ than whites and the fact they keep themselves isolated from integration through their religion and muslim only schools etc.

People want a cause, a point to life. If you were a mussie that would be ISIS it achieves a belief they have.
>>
>>29658398

The Pew research has done studies proving that third generation Muslims are more radicalized than first generation Muslim immigrants. There goes the assimilation narrative.
>>
File: 1467220053655.jpg (281 KB, 1019x770) Image search: [Google]
1467220053655.jpg
281 KB, 1019x770
>>29658341
>mfw I cant even tell the difference between a real polfag post and a satirical one
>>
>be white, a global minority
>still the most powerful race on earth
Fuck it feels good to be the best, how can non whites even compete?
Protip:they can't and we're gonna genocide them all when we have to
>>
>>29658464
>tfw getting archangelles' dox and rubbing my dick on their dishes and furniture when they're not in the house
>>
>>29658060
/pol/, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>29658468

>tfw us and the based Asians control all of the nuclear weapons and power.

America, most of Europe, Australia, and Russia could team up and the rest of the world would be fucked.
>>
>>29658464
None of it is satire. Here's the thing, this is the one place we can really say what's in our hearts. Non-whites are subhuman apes and whites ARE the superior race.
Whites should be allowed to have their own white countries without shitskins and niggers fucking them up.
>>
>>29658468
If you're talking about all whites, then you're hardly a minority at all considering non whites AREN'T THE SAME ETHNIC GROUP. I don't know why whites think all "ethnics" are one giant monolith. You were the global MAJORITY until 60 years ago. Guess when your downfall started.
>>
>>29658528
Absolutely ebin
>the crunch of nigger bodies under the tracks of my tank as we retake Constantinople
>the scent of burning and crucified niggers and shitskins for miles
>the rockets blasting off into space to drop their nuclear payloads on africa

Who says there's nothing to live for?
>>
>>29658579
Because non whites are one giant group, one giant group of genetic deadends and trash. Kys nigger.
>>
File: crusades.jpg (69 KB, 610x374) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
69 KB, 610x374
Anyone have the massive feel that you were never part of the crusades?

I'm not even that religious but just imagine a united white race under the crucfix killing mudslimes and having banter.
>>
>>29658579
>downfall
>most powerful people on earth

Hmmm nope there's no downfall, just a whole lot of niggers and shitskins fucking like rabbits hoping to have atleast one child able to form sentences, the rest are used for welfare.
>>
File: 1457893636964.jpg (268 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
1457893636964.jpg
268 KB, 960x652
>>29658651
I like how you keep rubbing off over "facts" until you stumble upon something you can't use your script to argue against, then you try to brush it off with shallow ad hominem.

It's honestly not surprising that a bunch of angry virgins would be irrational when it comes to every political issue.
>>
>>29658432
I vote for whoever does the best job, if a the African immigrant can do a better job and is worth more than an english person, then I'd choose the African one any day. I don't care where the person was born or came from, if they're better than someone who was born here or in a close country than hell they're replacing him. The only time I won't support immigrants is if they come here and do literally nothing to help us. Most of them have jobs and work though so why not let them stay?
>>
>>29658702
I feel you. It's never too late for another round though brother.
>>
>>29658723
I like how I'm white and not a nigger. Maybe you need to stop talking to me in that tone? Have some respect for your master you pathetic nigger.
>>
File: 1447009676135.jpg (54 KB, 740x394) Image search: [Google]
1447009676135.jpg
54 KB, 740x394
>>29658707
You're doing a shit tonne worse than you were a century ago because you decided it would be best to attempt suicide as a race, and unfortunately survived through those 2 retarded wars.

Funny how there's all this "white unity" until another white has a different opinion and then it's a war to the death.
>>
File: crusade.jpg (78 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
crusade.jpg
78 KB, 736x552
>"You have infected our lands for too long! We will tear down your false idols and remove your mosques. We will no longer sit by while our countrymen get killed by cowardly vermin.To Mecca boys! To Mecca!
>>
>>29654533
The fundamental difference between them is individualism vs collectivism, and collectivism is dirty communism.

Of course being proud of being fat or having extreme body dysmorphia doesn't really make sense anyway.
>>
>>29658724
No African can do anything better than a white except the 100m dash which is why we have the Olympics. We don't need them and we don't want them to replace us just because white guilt cucks need to fill quotas
>>
File: 1445806854418.jpg (404 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1445806854418.jpg
404 KB, 1024x1365
>>29658764
Don't worry, your descendants will be "niggers" too. That is, if your ugly ass has any children.
>>
>>29657956
NEETs are the ones more likely to take pride in something like nationality because they lack personal achievements.
>>
>>29658775
Hmmm, i guess Africa and the middle east has no wars and isn't currently warring other nations hmmm

Fuck just kill yourself you retarded nigger.
>>
>>29658809
Best tell your larper friends that there wont be any macdonalds or dunkin doughnots on your trip.
>>
>>29658827
Excuse me nigger slave but do not talk to your masters like that, we have given you everything and we can take it away as easily as a cop shoots your nigger brothers
>>
>>29658814
But if an African DID do a better job than someone who was born in the country, then why would you deny him the right to work? There's really no reason to. That's the point I'm trying to make.
>>
>>29654533
I think taking "pride" in anything you didn't directly achieve is fucking retarded. In order to take pride in something you must have put some amount of effort into it and thus were rewarded with whatever it was; e.g. taking pride in being fit, in running a marathon, in writing a successful novel, in helping the poor, etc.

To take pride in being white or black or in the country you were born in or whatever is fucking retarded to me, you did not earn it, you did not accomplish it, you simply ended up with them for better or worse. I think it's fine to have an obligation to your people or culture as its obviously what you grew up around and if you want to defend it as good than it makes sense, but the whole "my country can literally do no wrong whatsoever kek" is irrational, unintelligent cancer.
>>
honestly you should be thankful for the hwyte memes. it's easier to manage people with a history of obedience and hierarchy than people who've decided jihad and suicide bombing is a good look
>>
>Jews get revenge on Africans and sell black slaves around the world and get Israel
>white people are blamed for every thing
>whites finally try to cleanse the world of Jewish filth and lies
>fail because of Jews in America
>Jews embed themselves in all media and academic positions of influence
>trick whites into killing themselves

Biggest sham in history. Jokes on the Jews because whites are the only ally and protector of Jews, shit all ethnicities and religions. Peace only exists because of white people.
>>
>>29658724
This whole post was just made in an attempt to avoid my question
>>
>>29658436
Crap, that's actually really sad to read... But at the same time that's still 60% who refuse to abide by the islam law. That's still 60% (or 1.6 million) people who will abide by the UK law, there's no reason to throw those people out.
>>
>>29658901
Well do it then. Take everything away from niggers if you want. Oh wait you can't because you don't have any actual power, you're just some faggot on /r9k/ who has to take pride in what race you happen to be because you don't have anything else.
>>
>>29654533
Taking pride in anything but your own merits and achievements is incredibly stupid. Therefore I also hate black pride, trans pride etc. But white pride or national pride is just as stupid.

Also- there are no "natives"- the natives of a piece of land are changing all the time. Whether by war or migration, no human innately owns a piece of land. Land is to be defended, and if you are taken over, it is not your land anymore.

>>29654653
Like you say hear, once land is conquered it is no longer yours- a reason I hate the whining of "native americans". But I'd argue that mass migration and globalism are a form of conquering also.
>>
>>29658908
But they don't? Why import people who have a negative impact on the local population? Your hypothetical isn't an argument sorry. If an African can do skilled or stem work better than a local we should spend money to train/educate the local and not spend money importing niggers. Your way is shit basically.
>>
>>29658948
Your whole post is about refusing to accept someone simply because they aren't born in Europe and getting sad about that. I replied with saying that it doesn't matter what race they are, they should be able to join or replace people here. I didn't avoid the question, my answer was

>So your fine with importing all the third world and replacing Native Europeans with them?
Not all of them, but replace the good ones for the bad ones.

>Aren't Europeans supposed to be also part of this "diversity" you praise so much?
Not the useless ones, no.
>>
File: Georgia-Guidestones.jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Georgia-Guidestones.jpg
38 KB, 400x300
Just a friendly reminder that all of this was planned. Don't worry, we won't have to endure this forever. Eventually World War III and the mass sacrifice that follows will put an end to most human life on Earth, and everyone will get to see just what kind of nightmares governments have been developing underground all this time.
>>
>>29659063
So we should replace the bad third worlders, not the good ones, with whites?
>>
>>29658990
I have everything a upper middle class white could want. Im proud of my white heritage, my amazing white parents, my amazing white wife and kids. Great house near the beach, no ugly niggers around me, great job.
Got it all because I'm white. The best race and master race.
You can only have what WE give you, nigger.
>>
>>29659063
And I'm not suggesting that non Europeans should not be allowed into Europe, I'm saying we are allowing way too many of them and that it's threatening the native European people and culture, especially in western Europe.
>>
>>29659053

Never mind the fact that importing skilled labor from other countries is a brain drain on that country. Those people should stay in their third world country and work to make it first world. Taking the talent out of it keeps that country poor. It's exploitive. But it hurts the frat world country by destroying the demographics and replacing those jobs with non-native.
>>
>>29659154
Yeah sure, your life is perfect, that's why you're on this board known for complaining about how shit your life is right?
>>
>>29659053
>If an African can do skilled or stem work better than a local we should spend money to train/educate the local
We do spend money to train the local, it's called school, apprenticeships, and universities, but there's a lot of local people who refuse to even try and get a job. The sitting ducks who take benefits and do nothing with it. Also you say importing people negatively impact the population, I mean, Yes? Technically you're correct?

But the population isn't even the problem. The problem is what they do inside the country. In the UK there are 7.5 million immigrants, although only 400,000 of them are actually the problem, the other 7.1 million are working and positively impacting the country. Yet there are 5 million "Locals" who are the problem. My argument is that importing people is perfectly fine, there's no real reason against doing it except racism.
>>
>>29659133
If the whites are better than those bad third worlders then yes.

>>29659188
In what way is it effecting the people and culture?
>>
>>29659245

Take out the 7 million immigrants and those 5 million natives wouldn't be a problem because they have a job and a more affordable house. But fuck those people because they're white. They deserve to suffer even though their family has lived in the UK for thousands of years.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WE HAVE TO TAKE NON-WHITES IN
>>
>>29656545
>Germany wastes billions in warfare technology and vehicles which will never be used because pregnant woman can't drive in them
>Somehow a few bucks spent on some poor af humans are too much
>>
>>29659390
>poor, homeless German people are starving and dying on the streets
>okay

>poor baby non-white refugees from who knows where come and demand free housing, welfare, jobs, and food
>Germany pays for it all while the poor Germans are evicted and kept in the cold

A fingernail from a refugee is worth more than 1000 German 12 year old girls lives.
>>
>>29657147
Multicultural societies never work. Humans are tribal creatures, we're happiest when we're among those who are like us. England's decline began when parts of it stopped being English.
>>
>>29659459
>This is what pol thinks
>>
>>29656672
>a person's physical and mental characteristics are heavily influenced by ethnicity
>"acting like ethnicity defines you is a joke"
>>
>>29659501
>bring in refugees
>they mass rape women
>skyrocketing rape rates

I thought the worst crime for a woman was rape because it's an act of violence, dehumanizing, and psychologically lasts a lifetime. I guess rape only matters when a white person does it.

>grown refugee men rape 12 year olds
>they don't even get prosecuted and if they do it's a slap on the wrist

I'm telling you, if white people wake up, there is going to be an ethnic cleansing going on.
>>
All the niggers and shitskins in here crying about muh ebil white nationalism because their race are a bunch of mud packing hut builders KEK
>>
>>29659390
What? You do realize that an army is necessary? It has been proven when small nations like Croatia could not even defend their border because they barely had any military.

Giving handouts to africans and arabs is not necessary.
>>
>>29659593

But all other countries are encouraged and expected to have nationalism and ethnic pride.
>>
>>29659390
>a few bucks
>not tens of billions
(((you)))
>>
>>29659460
You can't blame the entirety of Britain decline on immigrants. There's a TON of other variables to take into consideration.

I know were tribal creatures, but god damn to put it simply I just want everyone to get along. This isn't the way to do it.
>>
>>29659390
I would also like to point out that Germany does not spend even near 50 billion on military in one year.
>>
>>29659639

Immigrants and leftist policies.
>>
>>29659619
They're scared of what proud, motivated and unified whites can do.
Just keep taking the pills, drinking yourself to death and masturbating to anime like good little goys.
>>
>>29658827
If any nigger comes near my daughters he's getting fucking murdered.
>>
>>29659294
The immigrants and especially their children are not integrating correctly into European society (see link posted by >>29658436 ) and this is breeding radicalism, and those people are very often making more kids than the native population that is already on the decline, which will only aggravate the tensions further as their number rises.

The example I will take aren't actual modern immigrants, but people who arrived in Europe as immigrants a couple centuries ago from India: the Gypsies. They came from the lowest castes of Indian society. They never integrated, they brought widespread crime and conflicts with the natives in the countries they live in, and they are breeding rapidly, to the point where despite making up only 3% of Hungary's pouplation, they contribute to one in every 6 or 7 birth in the country now. They are set to double in number in 30 years
>>
>>29659639
What? Are you a retard? We can't get along with people who literally steal from us. But you are probably okay with it as a filthy parasite NEET.

No one is saying that mass immigration is the only problem. There is also feminism, drugs, sexualization of our children, corrupt politicians and more.

But bringing over 100.000 people who demand housing, food, health care, education sure does not help an overpopulated city.

We used to at least get a bit better migrants. Now it's hordes of trashy men who enter land by force and demand things
>>
>>29659639
I don't necessarily have anything against muslims or negroes. I just don't want them in my country. The world would be a better place if everyone stayed where they belonged.
>>
>>29658234
that's just semantics

nationalism followed by whites caused the holocausts ie white nationalism
>>
>>29659639
It's thinking like this that will enable Islam to become the dominant culture, WE CAN NEVER JUST GET ALONG YOU FUCKHEAD!! SOME GROUP WILL ALWAYS BE VYING FOR THE POWER AND DOMINANCE OF CULTURE AND IT MIGHT NOT BE YOURS LIKE IT IS NOW
>>
File: E08BqUWp.gif (12 KB, 623x622) Image search: [Google]
E08BqUWp.gif
12 KB, 623x622
Death to all faggots.
>>
>>29659755
You are mindless and wrong.

The caliphate followed by Muslims has caused the genocides in Iraq and Syria. Thus we must remove Islam and denounce it's followers.
>>
>>29654575
Land belongs to whoever the government with the power and authority over the land says it belongs to.

If the American military recognize and defend my claim over my house, then it belongs to me.

I don't see any fucking indian armies fighting to take my land, so my claim is uncontested.
>>
>>29654653
The only people who get to "own" anything are people with the power to have it.

The natives were not as advanced unfortunately so their land was stripped from them . What I hate is that they were often fooled into selling their land, because they had no concept of owning land.

At the end of the day it's nothing but nature.. the big trample the small unfortunately
>>
>>29659671
You're using that as proof that they don't integrate, but that study also shows that there's 60% of them who WILL integrate, and it's unfair to group them all up together when majority of them will integrate.

I don't disagree with you, if someone isn't integrating in the country well and are a burden to us then I'm fine with removing them, but the immigrants who will integrate with the country should stay in the country. They have no reason to leave.
>>
>>29659817
Majority of Islams will happily follow UK laws. What's your point?
>>
>>29659755
British bombs killed more Jews and Germans than any holohoax. Fucking nigger. Commies killed more Slavs and Asians than Jews died in the holohoax.

Black tribes genocide each other in Africa for power and control.
Meh whatever, i can still be a white nationalist, my friends are nationalists and at the end of the day that's what matters. Our love of our culture and knowledge of racial superiority is eternal.
>>
>>29659974
Read my post again. Never said anything about laws. Not that it matters when all it takes is a few guys smuggling assault rifles to kill innocent people like in Paris and Belgium.
>>
>>29659755
Booo hooo holocaust. Is this the only Genocide you know about?
>>
Fuck white people tbqh
>>
File: 54115415.png (212 KB, 576x250) Image search: [Google]
54115415.png
212 KB, 576x250
>>29658341
In actuality, all humans are parasites to earth.
Some are simply more or less so and that's subjective to most people because it's too inconvenient to most people to acknowledge the only objective method of measuring what value (if any) humans have to earth.
Even if one denies (some) environmental concerns (altogether) as being pseudo-science, the net positive that humans' existence has to offer earth is nil.
Insects are ecologically more valuable than us, we disappear, earth and all of its non human inhabitants (other than domesticated animals dependent upon humans for survival) flourish.
One significant species of insect becomes extinct and the earth and all (including us) those in it are doomed.
People need more humility and to accept the reality of their own importance or lack there of.
This may seem like a digression, but when people call others parasites to earth, I hope that they're vegan for environmental/bioethical purposes because if they aren't, they're wholly hypocritical or have misspoken.
If they aren't vegan. They should say '(insert group(s) being spoken to) are parasites to us/me/(insert group(s) the speaker identifies with)' as it'd be more of an accurate statement to describing their disdain for a specific demographic.
Not proselytizing veganism, this phrasing is something I often read in comments by people who dislike other groups and it bothers me (not necessarily for the position itself, but) because of its potentially misleading nature.
Congratulations if you read this all.
>>
>>29661535
Now THIS is some weapons grade autism.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.