[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /r9k/? What do you have to say to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: 1466442956659.png (272 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
1466442956659.png
272 KB, 640x641
Well, /r9k/? What do you have to say to this?
>>
not much to think about it, we all know that white knight idiots like that guy exist in the world

I guess he isn't even directly protecting one girl, but more getting upset that any girl in the world might be sad
>>
File: pussy coward.png (219 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
pussy coward.png
219 KB, 640x641
this guy is a little bitch
>>
File: 1463333379245.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463333379245.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
>>29654254
In reality all men would NEVER go out with an ugly girl because men hate ugly women.

Men worship the ground that attractive women walk on, and excuse attractive women from all sorts of negative behaviours. All a girl needs to do is have a pretty face and bam - men excuse her for being fat, drug-addled, promiscuous, conniving, etc.

Whereas if an ugly girl is fairly grounded and down-to-earth, they'll take immense pleasure in bullying her. For some reason men just love seeing ugly women miserable. I guess it's because the prerequisite to living life as a woman is "be pretty" and ugly women don't fill that, so men see them as something to torture until they commit suicide.
>>
>>29654512
Back to /mlp/
>>
File: you.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>29654254
This is what l have to say
>>
>>29654254
this.......really......made........me.......think
>>
>>29654254
Reminds me that Max is best girl
>>
>>29654554
In reality all women would NEVER go out with an ugly guy because women hate ugly men.

Women worship the ground that attractive men walk on, and excuse attractive men from all sorts of negative behaviours. All a men needs to do is have a pretty face and bam - women excuse him for being fat, drug-addled, promiscuous, conniving, etc.

Whereas if an ugly guy is fairly grounded and down-to-earth, they'll take immense pleasure in bullying him. For some reason women just love seeing ugly men miserable. I guess it's because the prerequisite to living life as a men is "be pretty" and ugly men don't fill that, so women see them as something to torture until they commit suicide
>>
I'll acknowledge it, though we're far from agreement
>>
>>29654613
You totally missed the point, dude..
>>
>>29654554
I see plenty of stripper with lots of beta bucks that have ugly faces but goat tit/ass implants
>>
>>29654554
Lmao... For the first time I feel like I'm on the inside looking out.. You fuckin ugly bird gill urself gah gah gah
>>
>>29654678
>implying that Chad isnt the same as pretty woman
>>
File: 1464155520907.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1464155520907.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>29654613
Except attractive women always go out with ugly dudes provided they are good in some other category, like educated and wealthy.

Men don't care if you are educated and wealthy as a woman. Men would rather marry a broke unemployed 9/10 and have her cuck them and take 50% of their lifes work, then marry a wealthy educated and employed 5/10 and have her share her wealth with him.

All men care about is looks, whereas women care about a variety of things like strength, money, intelligence, humour, confidence/charisma, etc.
>>
>>29654254
Is that supposed to be the lesbian from Life is Strange
>>
>>29654837
>Men don't care if you are educated and wealthy as a woman
No, you're just dumb and poor
>>
>>29654892
I'm the opposite of dumb and poor. But most men when looking for a woman-partner want someone who is dumb and poor because they're easier to control.
>>
>>29654254
this is some jacob sartorious levels of cringey
>>
>>29655007
>All men care about is looks
>But most men when looking for a woman-partner want someone who is dumb and poor
Well, which is it?
>>
>>29654837
>All men care about is looks, whereas women care about a variety of things like strength, money, intelligence, humour, confidence/charisma
and if you dont have any of them you're fucked either way
>all women care is if you're educated and wealthy, whereas men only want a cute girl to take care of, so women are leeches while men are good people who doesnt mind if youre not rich
both yours and his posts are autistic. This is how it works and there's no point on arguing who has the most valid criteria on choosing partnes
>>
>>29655122
Yes but as a woman I'd prefer to be valued for something other than my looks. I can't change the way my face looks (even plastic surgery will hardly make a difference to my skull) but I can change other things drastically. Too bad men don't care about these other things and only care about how my face looks.
>>
>
wasn't around for the ugly women threads? anyway I could say that women either care about looks or a successful career. In one stance they're vain cunts and in the other theyre golddiggers. See how it goes both ways? who's to decide what's a valid thing to base your partner picking?
I could say I'm a NEET without attitude, self esteem or anything worthy of a person but say women aren't cunts for not wanting me anyway. after all I could give them love, r-right? company. whatever but money and social status right? no. it's the way it is and I'm dont mind it anymore.
btw stay here long enough and someone will 100% ask for you contact
>>
>>29655309
meant for >>29655165
a90a9d0aus89q23edzdghb
>>
>>29654254
>Well, /r9k/? What do you have to say to this?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
Well, guys with this attitude probably get a lot of pussy, especially if they're hot.
>>
>>29655165
>Yes but as a man I'd prefer to be valued for something other than my looks. I can't change the way my face looks (even plastic surgery will hardly make a difference to my skull) but I can change other things drastically. Too bad women don't care about these other things and only care about how my face and body looks and how much money I have
ftfy
>>
>>29654254
You will never love an ugly woman as much as a beautiful one. Sure it's shallow but initial attraction is mostly a physical thing. Guys who have ugly wives are the ones who always have backgrounds, calendars and the like of supermodel tier women where guys who have attractive partners rarely have those things hanging around
>>
>>29654607

Chloe price is a cutiepie, that's what I'm going to say about it.
>>
File: 1466511900479.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466511900479.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
There is someone for everyone

Original donut steel
>>
>>29654254

Won't lie on a chinese tibet-freeing board: I honestly thought like that when I was young, up until 15-16. Then Testosterone finally kicked in.

That being said, any women could say:
> I would never go out with an underChad
> WHY
> Because I can't see them
> * John Cena's theme*
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.