[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Going to a girls house with my friend to drink >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1454860183978.jpg (26 KB, 542x650) Image search: [Google]
1454860183978.jpg
26 KB, 542x650
>Going to a girls house with my friend to drink
>It's going to be four of us (2 guys, 2 girls)
>Been speaking to one of the girls over the internet for a couple of months and apparently she kinda likes me
>Can't talk to girls irl without sperging out
>Can barely talk to people I don't know
>Overwhelming anxiety, been having heart palpitations all day
>Don't even want to go but my friend said if I don't go then I'm a huge pussy and he'll never invite me out again
>Don't want to risk losing the only friend I hang out with
>Don't want to sperg out

Help me calm down robots, I need you
>>
fuck off to your containment board normie

>>>/adv/
>>
>>29653760
pre-drinks are your friend.
The key is to arrive with a small buzz going, it will either make you more confident or amplify your autism.
>>
Be well groomed
Be clean
Dress nice
Put on good cologn
>>
>>29653760

talking to girls in real life is a lot easier than doing it on the internet buddy, especially if you and her both have alcohol
>>
>>29653760
Just go. It may be tough at first but you'll probably have fun. Plus it'll be a good lesson in socializing.

I really don't understand why people ask for advice on things like this around here.
>>
Fuck off normie

You are not welcome here
>>
>>29654950
>>29653767
These, but beware of predrinking and how much alcohol you consume at the event as if you aren't used to drinking you may overextend.
>>
>>29653760
good luck man, just stay calm and all will be okay
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.