[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon why are you so quiet. I don't mind if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>Anon why are you so quiet. I don't mind if you're a virgin, I was just kidding
>>
>>29653589
i mind your ugly face though, don't talk to me
>>
>>29653756
Are you anon or the girl in pic?
>>
>>29653589
>So you were kidding when you attempted to humiliate me in front of company, but in private you apologize? Fuck off roastie.
How did I even get into this situation when I never leave my house?
>>
>>29653756
Rude desu. I thought we were friends
>>
>>29653589
I only talk to brown eyed people.

I consider you an evolutionary mistake.
>>
>>29654638
I find brown eyed 'people' to be repulsive subhumans.
>>
>>29654638
Angela pls
>>
I mind if you're NOT a virgin, you foul roastie cunt.

Get away from me, your fishy minge is tainting the air.
>>
>>29654638
>I only talk to nigs, poo-in-loos and filth-blooded pseudo-whites
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 736x414
>>29653589
I don't like the way you live.
>>
>>29653589
why are you talking to me? aren't you supposed to be in school? who are you?
>>
>>29654793
>>29654682
I am Italian you fucks, the most cunning and beautiful people in the history of planet erath, bow down to my feets, subhuman germcucks.
>>
>>29653815
It's one of those side friend situations. You don't mind that do you anon?
>>
File: giphy.gif (437 KB, 330x248) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
437 KB, 330x248
comb your hair Stacey...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.