[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations, wagie. You've made it to the end of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1446551526416.jpg (44 KB, 404x405) Image search: [Google]
1446551526416.jpg
44 KB, 404x405
Congratulations, wagie. You've made it to the end of the week!

Now if you can just make it through today you'll be granted two ENTIRE days of freedom!

Good for you!
>>
3 day weekend for alot of waggies
>>
congratsm neet. you made it to the end of the week, and you only made 100 neet threads

now you can just make it through today and another five NEET threads!

good for you, little big man!
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
Yep! That's right Wagekek! You two days are here!
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 495x495
>>29653469

4th of July weekend. 3 whole days NEETcuck
>>
>it's another Dan "I have no life outside of whores and Instagram" neet thread.
>>
Does anyone know a good resource for learning excel? I wanna be a bookkeeper.
>>
File: holy shit a fish.jpg (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
holy shit a fish.jpg
38 KB, 625x626
>Another boring ass neet bait thread
>people get mad by some retard posting something about neets and how they fuck all the women in town
>more people get baited
>thread is closed
>5 minutes later it begins again
>>
>>29653587
Yeah, it's called google.com
>>
I made $500 this week just throwing shit into a big trash cash and demoing the interior of an old shitty house.
Isn't even hard, just sweaty.
I listen to music and get to work with a cool person all day.
Jesus being a NEET must be pure fucking suffering.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29653469
This is worth a party.
>>
File: snowkeepacomin.gif (979 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
snowkeepacomin.gif
979 KB, 500x180
>>29654657
>Isn't even hard, just sweaty.
>I listen to music and get to work with a cool person all day.

go on slave...tell me more
>>
>>29655691
well i work under the table. i can go in between 8-9 whenever.
if i feel like not coming in one day because i feel anxious or shitty in general then its ok.
tell me im a slave now
>>
>>29655705
That sounds exactly like a job I'm starting next week. Going to be able to quit McDonald's wage slavery.
>>
>>29653469
NEET!

(oregon postmortem)
>>
Why do neets bully. Nobody is bullying you if you're at home all day
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x276
>>29655903
Forgot to add a fitting .jpeg
>>
>>29653469
I dreaded getting a job, but now it's kinda comfy. I just listen to audiobooks all day and pretend my normie coworkers don't exist
>>
File: refreshingdrink.jpg (25 KB, 480x459) Image search: [Google]
refreshingdrink.jpg
25 KB, 480x459
DAMN YOU NEETS, WHY DONT YOU HAVE A DRINK
>>
I'm a wagecuck and the wagies claiming to have a day off for 4th of July are lying, I have a vacation next week and all those fucking retards at my job will still be there all week.
I'm pretty sure all these wagie posts about being software developers and making six figures is some kind of kike agenda to get NEETs to believe the American dream isn't dead because NEETs are the only people who've outsmarted the system.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.