[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>games are for fun >you dont have fun if you lose what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1462957888152.jpg (93 KB, 677x631) Image search: [Google]
1462957888152.jpg
93 KB, 677x631
>games are for fun
>you dont have fun if you lose
what do when you suck at videogames?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x168
>>29653237

Get Gud and carry your shit box team.
>>
>>29653237
Translation: You don't have fun when the game is too hard for you.

Solution: Learn to enjoy hard games, or find an easier game.
>>
>>29653310
I like how you faggots know can read minds. It's adorable
>>
>>29653237
>>you dont have fun if you lose
sounds like you have some growing up to do ;^)
>>
>>29653237
stop having the mindset of a women and strive to be better instead of that defeatist mindset you've got
>>
>>29653568
Seriously, I hate sore losers like OP who rage quit whenever they face someone who's even slightly better than them at something.

Just practice to become better that's where the real fun in a game comes from
>>
>>29653689
this, it's a simple fact that no matter what game you play it's incredibly unlikely you'll be the best at it
>>
>>29653237
Play singleplayer games
OREGANO COMMENT MR BOT
>>
>>29653237
Play a different genre of game

I'm shit at mobas and don't have fun in them. So I quit and played shooters instead.>>29653266
>>
>>29653359
I didn't read minds, I read your words.

You literally said you don't have fun if you lose.

Assuming you are trying to win, the only reason you would lose is because that particular game was too hard for you to win.

Therefore, you do not have fun if the game is too hard for you.

Chances are the fact you lack basic reasoning ability is the primary reason you "suck at videogames" (your words).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.