[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why women are non stop crying? Seriously >My female friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: sensitive.jpg (101 KB, 350x440) Image search: [Google]
sensitive.jpg
101 KB, 350x440
Why women are non stop crying? Seriously

>My female friend got bad grade
>Bitch's crying
>I was little mean for my female friend
>Bitch's crying
>I bought my mother bad kind of bread (sic!)
>Momma crying
>I raised my voice on my mother
>Momma crying
>I killed friend of my mother on online game
>Momma crying and calling me a "dick"
>My GF was watching romance
>GF crying

They are like fucking waterfalls that get opened in every moment of low tier emotion or when they get angry and don't have any arguments. Man cries in really heartbreaking moments. Women cries on spot, from fucking nothing.

Just what the fuck
>>
thread made me realize I have never seen my mother cry

she's also an abusive narcissist
>>
Its self-defence, you're less likely to beat, abuse or yell at a crying woman.
>>
It feels good man, t.roastie
It's also just hard to not cry when jacked up on estrogen, and most of us are one extra estrogen for hormonal birth control if we're young or menopause acclimation if we're old.
>>
>>29653130
it's reversed for me, when I see that women is crying because she can't argue/showing her weakness I want to punch her or scream more
>>
>get in an argument with my mother
>use a very calm tone of voice, don't shout, just rationally present my case
>she starts crying and wins automatically because I look like an asshole
Meme gender.
>>
women are in 24/7 conflict with their own emotions.
one second they're telling everyone to grow up, the next they're crying over spilled milk, probably literally spilled milk, like on their shoes or something.
i had a female friend call me at like 1am balling her eyes out, she was crying so hard she was cry-talking and when i finally calmed her down it was because she couldn't get her guitar out of storage.
i thought she got hurt or someone fucking died or something. tempests in a teapot, the lot of em.
>>
>>29653088
They also often try to derail arguments especially with the claim that you are hurting their feelings. I wish they'd just take the loss when their logic fails, but they must always try to save face and paint the opposition as a bad guy.
>>29653157
>GF
>roastie
Fuck off normafaggots
>>
>>29653213
>one second they're telling everyone to grow up, the next they're crying over spilled milk, probably literally spilled milk, like on their shoes or something.

And she probably spilled milk herself and intentionally, like a fucking retarded cat
>>
>>29653088
My mum cries ALL THE TIME.
and yet she gets upset over me not caring that she's crying.

if you cry every time something small happens, it's going to devalue the act of crying altogther.
I genuinely could not give a fuck when she cries now, it's like second nature to me at this point.
>>
>>29653176
ARE YOU ME?
i'm so glad i'm not the only one who has a mother like this.

she says I am talking in a bad or condescending tone every time I rationally present my case.
she cannot comprehend someone presenting a case logically instead of crying about their feelings.
>>
women are a meme gender
the sooner you come to realise this, the easier it will be to talk to them

their minds are literally inferior. they're bred to be emotional and cry
>>
>>29653121
>get turned on a bit when my mom cries or has a breakdown
>>
I have a vagina and I get migraines instead of crying

At least it is less messy and dehydrating
>>
>>29653088
I know the feeling anon. I have a pretty emotional girlfriend aswell.

>just doing whatever
>starts crying out of nowhere for no reason
>"ohno, whats wrong?"
>gf shrugs
>"tell me"
>tells me she doesn't even know
>just felt the urge to cry
>gf slags off my parents
>don't want to be a dick so i just say "aha"
>cries because not supportive of insulting my parents
>gf comes home from holiday
>cries because it was fun and now work begins again
>watches a 'sad' movie
>cries
>one of her girlfriends cries
>cries
>breaks up with me in a fit, so i start to sniff
>cries
>cries because of crying

I don't understand the emotional rollercoaster that is women.
>>
>>29654912
wait she broke up with you?
wtf?
>>
>>29654912
>i have a pretty emotional girlfriend
>breaks up with me in a fit

so she's not your girlfriend anymore?
>>
They are conditioned to cry more. When daughters cry, they're soothed and daddy bends over backwards for them. When sons cry, they're told to man up. If crying solves your problems for you consistently, then you end up crying more. A crying sexually attractive woman will draw orbiters like saturn has moons. A weeping man is repulsive to everyone besides his family.
>>
File: 1461975933122.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1461975933122.png
281 KB, 535x466
>>29655648
>if I ever cried as a child my parents scolded or ignored me, telling me that I needed to be more mature, that I was their "rock" and that they needed me to be strong for them, etc. etc. etc.
>repress emotions harder and harder as I get older
>now completely out of touch, cannot cry even if I'm seriously hurt or emotionally devastated
>feels like I'm broken since women are supposed to cry at the drop of a hat
>mfw someone asks me when the last time I cried was
>>
>>29655648
>>29656056
Makes sense evolutionary-speaking. Women are more in tune with children (they're practically big teenagers), and thus more sensitive to their needs. When women cried, the tribe would do well to pay attention because the children are probably feeling the same.

But men who cried were liabilities, as they are the foraging hunters. Crying could alert the prey they were hunting and cause them to lose their meal. Or worse, attract predators.
>>
crying women are annoying as fuck. they usually make annoying hyperventilating noises with it (fake). whenever i see some retard roastie crying i want to kick her in the cunt.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.