[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They think my dads cancer is coming back. He's the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1461184489963.jpg (51 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1461184489963.jpg
51 KB, 600x334
They think my dads cancer is coming back. He's the only one that loves me in this world. I have no other friends. I can't lose him.
>>
Accept that you might and enjoy the fuck out of him. I got 3 months with my dad and they were some of the best times we had. After you try to be to others what he was to you.
>>
>>29653151
t-thanks.

How did you comfort him?
>>
>>29653224
Not the prev poster. And I sadly probably is as clueless as you in this situation. What I would do is to try to ask one of the nurses on the next checkup your dad has (if not too long to wait). Or if there is any grief-counseling or support group you can ask for advice. I wish I had better advice to give to you anon.
>>
>>29653464
I'll just spend lots of time with him. I do anyways, but, I'll spend more. Hopefully the can treat it again. I'll go to all the appointments and stuff.
>>
>>29653053
Find a cure for cancer
>>
>>29653749
I would if I could, but I barely got through college.
>>
>>29653827
I beleeb in you
>>
>>29653053
I'm so sorry, anon. The universe will miss your dad as much as you will. Enjoy this time with him and seek joy for having such a great dad.
>>
>>29653053
this may or may not sounds and be taken as contrite and laughed at, but seriously, get him to go raw vegan and do it hardcore. It might not cure him, but it will keep him alive probably just as long as any chemo, and he'll feel good and happy for the time remaining.
>>
>>29654578
>get him to go raw vegan
kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.