[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fucking manlets, when will they learn? Why am I still subbed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
>Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

Why am I still subbed to this subreddit. Some of you seem to be whiny bitches who's only point in life is to prove your victimhood.

Show you're great at something or many things, Make a lot of friends and show that people like to be around you. When you like somebody get the balls to tell them without being shy about it.

When people say 'be confident' they don't really mean just be confident and that's it. It's the traits associated with confidence like the points I just mentioned that are attractive. ALSO ACTUALLY SHOW THEM. Drive a nice car if you can, wear nice clothes, go out with lot's of people, dare to be the center of attention.

Yes there will be women not wanting to date you based on your height. So fucking what? And Tinder (online dating in general) is not helpful if you do not look like a model like most of us. The only quality you can present on that platform is looks. What do you expect will happen?

Actually get out there instead of staring at your screen all day hoping for some attention.
>>
>>29652852
>Why am I still subbed to this subreddit

Kill yourself
>>
manlet meme is a pro-feminism meme actually

>divide and conquer
>adhering to pleasing women
>creates pointless chad/beta dynamic in society
>>
File: 96578567.png (1 MB, 1867x1400) Image search: [Google]
96578567.png
1 MB, 1867x1400
>>29652852
>Why am I still subbed to this subreddit
>>
File: 1466755204216.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1466755204216.gif
2 MB, 400x225
OP, it's time to remove yourself from existence
>>
>>29652852
I did like u said and now I am taller. Whoaoaoaiaoai
>>
>>29652852
Ok I can see that this upsets you, so ill try to address some of your points here.

>Some of you seem to be whiny bitches
May very well be true, however do you not believe they have reason too?

>Drive a nice car if you can, wear nice clothes, go out with lot's of people, dare to be the center of attention.
Here's the deal, studies show that after taking in to account all other factors there is still a $6,000 dollar disparity between a man 6'0" and a man at 5'6" (I can dig them up for you if you don't want to google it).
To have a nice car and nice clothes and go out all the time you need money, money you don't get because you're being discriminated against in the workplace.

Regarding being the center of attention well, perhaps there are ways to go about that, but from what I've seen people just seem to think you're pathetic and when you then get upset they dismiss you as an angry short guy with Napoleon complex.

>Yes there will be women not wanting to date you based on your height. So fucking what?
a man standing 5'7" tall will have a 50/50 change according to what data we have, what we don't know is how this influences other men, in reality there's just the occasional of the cuff jab.
but on the internet there is a lot of widespread hate towards short men even on 4chan which is(I assume) predominately male.

>Actually get out there instead of staring at your screen all day hoping for some attention.
it's the "out there" that is the problem.
Short men get unfair pay, unfair treatment in the workplace, unfair chances in advancing their career, lower chance of procreation, and it wouldn't surprise me if shorter people had fewer friends as well.

Did you know that the suicide rate for short men are 2:1 to that of the rest of the male population?
Do you think that's just a coincidence?

I'm sorry to say the world isn't fair, we know this, a lot of people a lot smarter than me have already done the research.
>>
File: 1386188137317.jpg (46 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
1386188137317.jpg
46 KB, 592x754
Much butthurt in this thread.
>>
>>29653812
>using butthurt unironically

Kill yourself
>>
>>29653834
Why is it half you retards decide to throw in the word unironically every time you greentext? Is this a meme now?
>>
>>29653834
>using kill yourself unironically

Kill yourself
>>
>>29653926
>>29653929

>implying memes

Kill yourselves
>>
>>29653960
>doesn't know what implying means
Kill yourself
>>
>>29654017
>doesn't know about ironic secrecy

Kill yourself
>>
>>29653926
>unironically questioning unironically
sure is summer in here
>>
>>29654077
>muh secret clubhouse
>implying summer actually increases 4chan's userbase
>implying you're not a tool
>>
>>29654131
Your summer is showing 2bh
>>
>>29654141
No wonder traffic doesn't increase here if pseudo intellectuals like you post here.
>>
>>29654178
>muh traffic deterrence
>muh precious traffic

Kys
>>
Made people reply. Today was a good day.
>>
>>29655206
>it was all a le ruse XD
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.