[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
URGENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1465084040212.jpg (499 KB, 1994x1496) Image search: [Google]
1465084040212.jpg
499 KB, 1994x1496
I'm having a regular blood test done in three hours. If I jerk off right now will it compromise the results? Please help me, lads.
>>
I don't see why or how it would. As long as you're hydrated you should be fine.
>>
im not a doctor but i dont know
sorry
>>
>>29652871
BASED
Thank you, anon. I know they say not to eat or drink for a few hours prior, so I just wanted to make sure.
>>
Na go ahead. I've had heaps of blood tests done. If there were any precautions they would let you know.
>>
>>29652829
It depends on what you're being tested for. If you're being tested for testosterone or prolactin it will probably fuck them up, but otherwise it should make no difference.
>>
>>29652916
they can tell by the elevated hormones in the blood you were jacking off
>>
>>29652829
There will be a massive hormone imbalance for around 12 hours in your blood. If you hit the sack they will know about it.
>>
Is anyone else terrified of needles/blood tests?

Literally the only reason I have been putting off getting a physical (it has been years since my last one) is because I don't want to get a blood test...
>>
>>29652977
I don't care if some smarmy undergrad lab technician looks over some paperwork long after I've left and sniggers to himself at the thought of me jerking off, but I do care about potentially fucking up the results and having to go through this again. I'm very nervous about being so close to people when they're taking my blood so I really want to jerk off to calm myself down, but I can't do that if it'll screw something up.

>>29652941
Definitely not testosterone, but I'm not sure about prolactin. Is that something that's commonly included with routine bloodwork or is it like a specialized thing?
>>
>>29653027
I can't say I am, being conscious during dental work on the other hand..

I'm going to go full captain obvious here and tell you that it's an irrational fear, a phobia. It barely even hurts. Close your eyes and it's over within a minute.
>>
>>29653141
My advice is shower after you wank or you will be around people with that post fap smell and they can tell.
>>
Damn just hold your milk if your having a blood test, if you think it'll be bad then just wait
>>
>>29653141
> Is that something that's commonly included with routine bloodwork or is it like a specialized thing?

not the other anon but I get my testosterone and prolacting checked very regularly due to an imbalance. I dont think they'll be checking for prolacting, especially if you're a male. Who's doing your blood test and why?
>>
>>29653214
>prolacting
prolactin*, i think im having a stroke
>>
>>29653190
Thanks, anon.

I used to have to get monthly blood tests when I was on acutane, so I guess if i was able to get through it before I can do it again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.