[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women constantly seek validation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Talking to a friend and she mentions something about her bf being a cunt lately, next thing she sends a pic and asks me what i think. I say she looks nice and she goes "and...?" Like why, cant you be happy with just that?

Just want a normal conversation without it getting awkward is that so much to ask?
>>
>>29652823
Because it's in their nature. Do you ask why a frog hops or why a snake bites?
>>
>>29652823
This is a rhetorical question OP.

Women are incredibly predictable. All you need to know is how to indulge them in the right way without making yourself her emotional tampon.

Women don't even understand thier own nature so don't expect anyone else to either.
>>
>>29653693
>All you need to know is how to indulge them in the right way without making yourself her emotional tampon
Care to share some tips and tricks?
>>
Why are people frequently ignorant of their own circumstance?
>>
>>29653713
Women only care about gossip. They do not care about your opinion of said gossip, they do not want your advice even if they ask for it. They just want you to listen.
Don't listen for too long otherwise they get bored, which happens quickly due to emotional maturity topping at age 16.

Watch what they do, not what they say. They will constantly say one thing and do the complete opposite and explain it away with bullshit answers which won't make sense to anyone. And it would be a waste of time trying to justify it because most women lack understanding logic.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.