[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasons why you suck speeches/red pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Robots are actually not heroes. They are, in many occasions, worse than Chad or Stacy. Chad and Stacy are at least honest about their feelings and open about their sexuality.

Robots insult them and normies and call them on their degeneracy, while deep down wishing they could ever be as degenerate as they are.

Pic related. Got any more?
>>
Chads are honest about their sexuality because it gets them laid, rather than publicly ridiculed.
>>
>>29652280
Why do you care about what other people think of it?
>>
>>29652315
Because if the other people are the object of my desire it is painful to experience their mean opinion of me.
>>
>>29652356
Why? I mean, it's not like your entire life is on the line, it's nothing that bad.

If I really wanted a woman or a man or whatever have you, I'd go after it. No matter what the cost, and if she or he doesn't like me, find another whom I like who will.
>>
>>29652164
Chad and Stacey are the least honest people in the world.

>I changed my facebook avatar to stop bullying!
>ew why is anon so weird? Let's not let him into our party.
>>
>>29652406
You know, for all the things we like to think we are even worse.

> EW SHE HAS A VAGINA EW EW EWW GET OUT

> You're not a real nerd/you're not really bullied

> Kill yourself

etc, in fact I'd say Chad or Stacy at worst will ignore you and not give a fuck about your existence while robots partake in active witch hunts.
>>
>he thinks not taking affirmative action is bullying
>>
>>29652384
While you're technically correct, matters start to complicate when you value it extremely highly. You start to apply careful consideration and fear potential ramifications and that locks you into inaction in my case.
>>
>>29652440
you actually take that shit seriously?
>>
Chad and Stacey don't really exist in any meaningful way. If you aspire to belong to "mainstream culture" where "Chad" and "Stacey" are a reality, you're going about things in a shitty way. You could easily become a member of a subculture more accepting of difference, but instead you whine about how a relatively small plurality of people won't accept you.

People don't exist on a scale from best to worst; they exist in a multitude of unique and interesting ways. Your failure to see that, as well as your failure to own who you are, is why you don't have a life.

Bottom line: You're the only person responsible for your own happiness.
>>
>>29652384
Fair points. It's some sort of irrational anxiety then. I can understand what you're saying and it makes sense, but how do I reach that point of not caring? It seems like Zen mastery to me.
>>
>>29652534
Do you try to write retarded stuff or does it come naturally?
>>
>>29652484
I've seen people get banned from discords because they spoke and had a girly voice. And it's not limited to robots, either. If you're dare to play videogames with mic on and having a girly voice/username, may god have mercy on you.

>>29652459
>>29652553
Which is why you don't think. You do. You put all your thought process into executing the action you wish to do as flawlessly as possible, rather than think about ramifications.

Zen literally means "live as is", embrace your insignificance and thrive in it.
>>
>>29652534
Damn good red pill.
>>
>>29652638
I feel like I need this on my wall every day now. It's so simple.
>>
>>29652638
>Zen

Sorry, I don't follow advice from internet hipsters
>>
>>29652705
That's the point. Zen philosophy is meant to be simple, to the point, and apply to your daily life. if it's not you're doing it wrong.

>>29652739
This guy >>29652638 brought it up, so I corrected him.
>>
>>29652638
>I've seen people get banned from discords because they spoke and had a girly voice
Oh boo hoo. Some bitch that thinks she's better than everyone else has one place she can't attention whore.
Why don't they go to /soc/ or literally any other community that would happily take them?
There's only 1 reason why. Because they're not as special there. Fuck attention whores on r9k and fuck white knight orbiters like you.
>>
>>29652638
>You put all your thought process into executing the action you wish to do as flawlessly as possible, rather than think about ramifications

You can't tell me what I do without being witness to it, anon...
>>
>>29652764
Dude, really. Do you realize that also applies to robots as well?

> Oh boo hoo. Some bitch that thinks he's better than everyone else has one place he can't attention whore.
> Why don't they go to some nerd internet forum or literally any other community that would happily take them?
> There's only 1 reason why. Because they're not as special there. Fuck attention whores on college/high school and fuck white knights like you.

Is that how you'd like to be treated? For the record, I don't think having a woman's voice or for that matter, being a woman counts as "attention-whoring". It's called existing man.

Ironically, this behavior leads to all the good people leaving and only the attention whores staying, because they're well, attention whores and they don't care if the attention they get is good or bad.
>>
communism is just an attempt to rebuild small communal tribes on an enormous scale
>>
SRS went after a harmless creep while defending an actual tranny rapist who was raping people at the same goddamn time the former shit was going on
>>
I've got some actual redpills to drop here that aren't "the unconventional correctness of normies" but if I do it will make shit even worse for me and for everyone so I can't
>>
Sadistic Personality Disorder is a legit, real mental illness but it's not in the DSM or treated anywhere because if we went after it in earnest, our society would collapse.
>>
>>29652822
>Is that how you'd like to be treated?
I don't go to abused women's shelters to whine about how men aren't accepted there.
You know why? Because I wouldn't go there to begin with because I'm not a brat that inserts myself into places I know I'm not welcome.

And no, those whores don't come because of me calling them whores, they come for you praising their existence because you're so desperate for a girl you'll never get.

I don't care about your projections or your desire to teach a lesson to people that are smarter than your dumb ass.
>>
>>29652440
>making fun of someone anonymously using generic, non-personal insults on a Taiwanese Mortar Emporium IRC chat where they will never see it
vs.
>making fun of someone to their face in public using personal insults and ruining their social standing, self-esteem, and self-perception
Do you see the difference, you retarded fucking normie?

You bully, ridicule, exclude, and treat us like shit for years, turning us into robots. Then, rather than own up to what you've done, you absolve yourself of all blame and make us out to be deserving of the pain you've caused us. >"oh, b-b-but actshooally robots are worse than Chad and Stacy XD"
Fuck off.
>>
>>29653029
If people can bring you down by insulting you, then you deserve everything you get. There is always a good number of people around whom no one will ever think to insult because they are dangerous, either intellectually or physically. Those are the good people, the ones who deserve respectability, success and everything.

Your problem is that you think everyone is entitled to lead a free and fulfilling life. But why do you expect that? Because mom told you so? Why should people who don't know you treat you with respect despite you never having done anything to deserve it? Just stop wishing for a normal life and above all stop whining.
>>
>>29653140
Getting bullied by everyone around you for the entirety of your formative years would break anyone. Fuck off with your pathetic movie wannabe-tough guy shit, you little worm.
>>
>>29653140
It's conventional belief that respect is earned, but what must one do to earn it? It's unique to the individual granting the respect, right? How are you supposed to know, I can't imagine coming forward and asking outright how to earn someone's respect. That irks me, that you don't even know what need be done to earn it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.