[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet feelz thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: horrorsoka.png (110 KB, 405x425) Image search: [Google]
horrorsoka.png
110 KB, 405x425
>talking with girl online.
>we are hitting it off really well.
>she asks for my height and weight.
>i give honest answer (5'7, 130 pounds).
>she says i am way too petite for her (she is 5'2)
>realize i am going to die alone for something i can't control.

Lanklets cannot be robots.
>>
>>29652128
Honest question: how tall do you still call somebody a manlet?
>>
File: 624360Henk Klein .jpg (911 KB, 1181x1772) Image search: [Google]
624360Henk Klein .jpg
911 KB, 1181x1772
Damn it feels good to be a lanklet
>>
File: chrolllowojak2.png (313 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
chrolllowojak2.png
313 KB, 700x700
>>29652142
You are considered a manlet by women if you are under 6'0. You have no prayer is you are under 5'9, and will have to make serious settling if you want anyone who is going to marry you and actually stay with you.
>>
>>29652142
I'm over 5'10" and still the manlet of my family. It's 6' or bust, basically.
>>
>>29652128
should have demanded her weight first. anyway, success is the best revenge. focus on your career and making lots of money and when all these roastie a are single moms in their 30s slowly realizing there aren't enough chads to go around, take her out to the marina and show her your boat. twist that knife OP, it is the only satisfaction in life a manlet will ever know.
>>
>Something I can't control

Work out and bulk?

Just eat and lift weights, brah..
>>
File: meruempepesad.png (186 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
meruempepesad.png
186 KB, 500x500
>>29652274
>tfw i have a naturally small frame/skeleton.

No amount of bulking is going to help anon.
>>
well you def have it harder as a short guy but its hardly impossible, anytime i leave the house ( rarely ) i see plenty of 5 ft 7 and under men with pretty girlfriends

if you are here the odds are already stacked against you, whats one more to overcome?
>>
>>29652378
It is you lazy fuck. Dont find stupid excuses
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.