[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not good at or passionate about anything Anime and vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1385919704612.gif (913 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1385919704612.gif
913 KB, 500x375
>tfw not good at or passionate about anything
Anime and vidya doesn't count, right?
>>
what about music or literature?
>>
Correct, those don't count.
>>
are you interested in anything? making stuff, building stuff?
>>
>>29651580
>tfw only thing i really spend much time reading about is murderers and can't talk about it to anyone because i am "odd, quiet loner" myself
>>
>>29651781
Stephen King used to do that a lot when he was a kid. He'd clip out pictures of them too and collect them.
>>
>>29651781
I've always found serial killers fascinating.
>>
>>29651694
I played guitar for 5 years but mainly just for something to do. I usually just played the same handful of songs over and over and never had an interest in playing with other people. I do like reading but I rarely do it now, same with writing.
>>29651732
Basically all I do with my time is watch anime, play vidya, and watch a few different people on youtube. Sometimes movies but that's uncommon. I never have a desire to learn more about these things on a deeper level, as in the process of creating the media, what's involved in it, etc. I just sort of passively consume these things in the pursuit of escapism and passing the time. You're never really gaining much knowledge or developing any skills by doing this.
>>
>>29651881
i never knew that but pretty cool to know. i collect pictures of them on my computer.

>>29651909
me too but recently i've been more into mass shooters and that can worry people when you are basically adam lanza minus the guns and ddr.

>tfw my sister said i'd probably end up a serial killer one day but she didn't even know i read about them all the time
>tfw she brings up lanza in a conversation and i have to resist the urge to let her know how much i know about him
>>
>>29651580
Some people turn those into careers.
>>
>>29651937
well i found making stuff to be a sort of escapism too. i numb myself from the real world by putting my focus on coding. it can be more engaging than media consumption, and it feels like i'm doing something worthwhile, to me. i'm not "passionate" about anything, i just sometimes like doing things i like doing.

i play guitar too and i know how it is when you just play all the songs you know and then you get bored, i used to do that a lot in my first years. what helped me was when i started learning scales, then i would just improvise when i sat down and played. that's what i do nowadays, i rarely learn or play songs anymore i just jam around. i've gotten better at it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.