[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MY FIRST PAY BY DIRECT DEPOSIT YESTERDAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MY FIRST PAY BY DIRECT DEPOSIT YESTERDAY BUT IT NEVER CAME AND IM TOO AFRAID TO TELL MY BOSS
>>
>>29651384
#justbetathings
>>
>>29651384
ask your boss what the fuck is going on? jesus christ how do you people breath
>>
>>29651384

>first pay

You don't get paid for your first month you beta fuccboi.
>>
>>29651384
You're too afraid to tell your boss you didn't get the only thing that you bother going to work for?
>>
>>29651968
Yeah, everybody knows this. Face it, OP, you have it easy. I didn't get paid for my first year of work, but now I'm making tons of money for my boss and my wife's son.
>>
>>29651384
>first pay

what is this? if you're from america, "FIRST PAY" doesn't exist. wait for a while.
>>
Just say "Hey Im having trouble finding my paycheck"
>>
>>29651968
What shithole do you live in? I got two paychecks my first month
>>
>>29651384
>tfw $2,000 bi-weekly paycheck comes in a day early

Not that it really matters, just a good feel
>>
>>29651384
The best part OP, your boss will say it's not his problem and to go talk to payroll about it.
>>
>>29651384
whenever you first start working somewhere you don't get your first paycheck until the 2nd pay period. retard.
>>
>>29652619
>implying mcdonalds has a payroll department
>>
>>29651384
Fucking this.
At my first real job when i was 22, i had to complain every time for >muh money because they never deposited it on time / the right amount. There always was money missing on my paycheck.
Fucking thinking about it gives me stress again
>>
>>29652636
Is this actually a thing, as a denizen of /r9k/ I have little to no life experience and so I do not know.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.