[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brothers gf is over so I can't leave my room I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x270
>brothers gf is over so I can't leave my room
I haven't eaten for 7 hours and I'm starving
>>
File: 1431641100521.png (392 KB, 903x937) Image search: [Google]
1431641100521.png
392 KB, 903x937
Order pizza and get someone to bring it to your room
>>
>>29651329
>sisters friends are over so i can't leave my room

that's ok, i don't want to anyways
>>
>>29651344
I never order pizza so my brother will know what I'm up to and will think I'm weirder than I already am. Plus that is a horrible waste of money.
>>
>>29651369
just go get food you idiot, its your fucking house and who cares what some whore thinks of you.
>>
Just act like a weirdo who cares. You won't explode.
>>
>>29651329
play your ring tone very loud. begin fake conversation. walk through house with phone to ear. smile and nod at bro and gf while talking to pretend friend. leave out front door.
>>
>Only 7 hours
Ehh, let's not go brinksmanship shit.

I can't offer advice though, other than to plan ahead and make contingencies for this.

Store food in your room in the future.
>>
>>29651329
Live alone and have no friends so can't leave the house.
>>
>not having two weeks of emergency food and water in your room
>>
Can someone explain this to me? Why can't he leave his room?
>>
>>29651329
>Brother's Gf's is over
She woke me up to eat
>>
>>29651618
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUck the robot mein dudes
>>
>>29651618
Social anxiety, normie.

He's obviously the fat, ugly, unpopular brother and if he goes out he has to deal with the paranoia of worrying that his brother's Stacey will start talking about him with his brother after he leaves.

It's a completely irrational fear but not one that is easily dismissed, norm.
>>
>>29651618
>oh haha Anon you finally left your room?
>me? I'm just having fun with my gf ;^)
>you should totally go out and get one too xD
>*loud kissing noises*
>wanna eat pancakes? MY GIRLFRIEND just made some
>>
>>29651618
maybe he doesn't want to embarass his bro with his ugly appearance
>>
>>29651403
GTFO chad

orijinarushite
>>
>be like 16/17, still at home
>older sisters artfag bf is round
>get high as fuck in my room
>dehydrated as fuck, eventually decided its safe
>go to walk downstairs to the kitchen, as they're both walking up
>fucks sake
>try to walk past them quickly and end up slipping and pretty much slide the whole way down the wooden staircase
>hurts like fuck, run to kitchen don't say a word
>can hear them sniggering

don't do it anon
>>
>>29651814
>using drugs
deserved it
>>
This is the most beta thing I've read this month
>>
>>29651329
People can survive for days without food. Wait until they're asleep and go eat to your hearts content. Bring some food to your room for the next day, if you have to.
>>
>>29651670
>It's a completely irrational fear
t. someone that has never once seen another person's reaction to seeing OP in-person
>>
>>29652997
First day?
>>
>>29651329
Go downstairs and meet him you autistic faggot
>>
>>29651329
If I have to have a service person over to fix something I tell them over the phone I won't be home and that I'll leave the front door unlocked. I then lock myself in my room and never check on them or make a noise while they're there. They could be ripping out all the copper from my walls or jacking off in my food for all I know.
>>
>>29651329
Just start forcing yourself to leave your room and greet them even if it feels awkward and forced as fuck. I used to do the same shit, if people came over I would just close up in my cave like a fucking hermit lest I speak to someone and they think I'm a weirdo. But you know what makes people really think you're a fucking weirdo, when every time they come over you're always shut up in your room and never talk to anyone. You don't have to have full conversations with her or entertain her, just come out and say "Hey what's up/How you been/etc" while you're on the way to grab some food.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (139 KB, 477x640) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
139 KB, 477x640
put some headphones on and make a break for it anon
>>
>>29651329
Climb out your window then walk back in through the front door talking loudly about the bitchin' party you just got back from.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.