[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she's a truck driver, which isn't normal >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: Allie-Knight.png (230 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
Allie-Knight.png
230 KB, 560x315
>she's a truck driver, which isn't normal
>she's weird and cheeky, but in a good way
>she's qt

Why doesn't she notice me????
>>
File: 1451828737762.jpg (112 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
1451828737762.jpg
112 KB, 657x657
>she's a robot, which isn't normal
>she's quiet and friendless, but in a good way
>she's qt

Why doesn't she NOtice me?
>>
File: LARGE.png (519 KB, 1196x669) Image search: [Google]
LARGE.png
519 KB, 1196x669
She's a cutie. But do you have what it takes to impress her?
>>
>>29651303
>I AM SO QUIRKY SENPAI :) GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!
fuck off anon
>>
>>29652033
> She's qt
"No"
>>
File: 1465862608333.jpg (62 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465862608333.jpg
62 KB, 960x960
Dudes fight tooth and nail to get the attention of basic bitches and even fat ones, you're going to have to out-Chad whatever dude is already there that has a high status in whatever community she's into for any girl that's unique in a good sense of the word. Good fuggin luck.
>>
File: DIRTY.png (711 KB, 1186x663) Image search: [Google]
DIRTY.png
711 KB, 1186x663
>>29652033
Contrary to the generic femanon, she gets her hands dirty and puts hard work into making a living, which makes me respect her. I would attribute her quirkiness more to the fact that the she is bored out of her mind on these long-ass trips than her trying to garner attention.
>>
>dating a trucker
for what purpose, she'll never see you and is probably doing drugs to stay up behind the scenes.
>>
>>29651303
seen a few of her videos, the way she talks and acts makes it seem she has autism.
>>
Just type out the word cute you faggot. It's two extra fucking keystrokes.
>>
File: not_a_whore.jpg (2 MB, 1920x3240) Image search: [Google]
not_a_whore.jpg
2 MB, 1920x3240
>>29652248
Sure, it isn't very practical. But as a fantasy, it feels nice to imagine her taking me on a road trip, driving into sunsets, and cuddling up to her in the sleeping cabin while the rain patters outside. It is essentially a fantasy of learning to endure each other and the silence, the unwashed hair, being bounded together by the world passing by and experiencing each other in the most intimate and genuine way, freed from any obligations of making interesting small-time chit-chat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.