[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /constant self hatred/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>get compliment from family
"they are fucking lying to you they just say that because they know you know you are shit and are trying to be nice but they are fucking all liars"

>screw up slightly and maybe people are irritated
"fuck you, fucking screw up you autistic piece of fucking trash they hate you for good reason because you are shit they dont like you and neither do you, they laugh at you and no one cares about how you feel. you are expendable fucking garbage to everyone"

>talk
"you sound fucking gay, who talks like that your vocal mannerisms are fucking weird...and really, small talk at a social event... jesus you are so ugly boring and fucking autistic and ugly and stupid.... you dont belong here. these people are better than you and only have you here because they pity you"

>show signs of low self esteem visibly
"HAHA NOW SHE KNOWS YOU ARE A FUCKING BROKENB ANXIETY RIDDEN PIECE OF SHIT, NOW SHE THINKS YOURE UNNATRACTIVE BECAUSE YOU FUCKING ARE AND BECAUSE DESPERATION IS FUCKING GROSS"

every moment of every day i fucking hate myself im trash
...how do i like myself, if i really am a fucking piece of shit and im ugly, antisocial or bad at being social, and girls and no one likes me
>>
>>29651030
i can relate though i'm not quite as bad as i used to be.

do you believe that you have any positive qualities?
>>
>>29651030
>>get compliment from family
It's even worse if you get a compliment followed by an advice because they don't like your lifestyle
Anyways, try searching hobbies and not giving a fuck, also release your anger instead of keeping it to yourself.
>>
>>29651047

None

Im a 21 year old who lives with his mom in squalor in a trailer park mom is even a neet and my fucking grandma pays our rent, i have fucking autism hair, and bushy fucking disgusting catipillar eyebrows.

I have some interests but i dont even have any good ones

i listen to stupid music from youtube and from shit and shit. thats not normal that people will think im weird for probably.

I have a creative mind but no matter how much i practice i suck at art badly and will never be good at it. not talented at anything

I am literally life fodder not made to go anywhere. a second class citizen. the world is cruel women hate me so i hate myself and if you hate yourself and people know they hate you even more and dont want to be around you.

im literally trash, my mom is an agorophobic pill addict hoarder. my dad is a deadbeat who wont acknolodge me and my family is dysfunctional as shit

only thing i have

is that i am self aware and i know that i am just not made to be talented, or sucessful. its just one of my traits that im always going to be a fucking nobody

i hate myself man

i just want someone to love me.
cept i cant love anyone else because the risk isnt worth the 1 month of happy. when they smash you and leave you because you are fucking useless.
>>
>no longer as hysterical
>settled into moderate negativity

i think i'm doing better but i'm not sure. maybe i've just given up completely. when i used to have more extreme breakdowns, i also had a tiny glimmer that things might get better that got me through them. i don't really have that anymore.
>>
>>29651113

how the fuck do i do that
i have no talents

ill i do is lay awake all night wide eyed. and pace and hit my walls all the time and feel like crying but cant because even though you feel 10x more fucked than if you were sobbing you just cant get it out even if it would feel so good.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 900x300
>>29651030
>>29651131
Woops! I seem to have accidentally clicked to subscribe to your blog, sorry about that. Anyone else in my situation? If you are, then use this button to unsubscribe, have a nice day :)
>>
>>29651030
I know those feels mate. I'm constantly putting myself down and it's becoming pretty destructive.

>Do well at a game
"Don't get too happy. Anyone can do it and you're fucking pathetic that it's taken you so long to do it"

>Do bad at a game
"HAHAHA look at this fucking looser there are kids 20 years younger than you who can do it but you can't, you're a fucking failure. Kill yourself"

I smashed my TV last night because of this shit. I need help but I don't know where to start or what to do. I wish I had the answers.
>>
>>29651131
>>29651161
>caring about what normieshits might think of you
I suggest:
1 - If you care that much about your hair, do something about it. Doing this first will help you to get more confidence and eventually stop caring
2 - Do whatever you like
3 - Get a job and rub it on your family's face
4 - Almost everyone in life it's a fucking nobody, so what?
5 - Forget about women. True love and all that shit is a normalfag meme
>>
>>29651323
10/10 normalfag advice, life is suddenly worth living again
>>
>>29651353
If you didn't want my opinion, then why did you ask for it?
>Normalfag advice
Fuck you, faggot
>>
I tend to ignore my self conscience.
but I do hate myself for objective reasons.
>>
>>29651399
Not that guy, but that advice obviously comes from someone who has never hated themselves.
>>
>>29651399
And needless to say, therefore it is shit.
>>
>>2965148
I'm not
>>29651399
But what do you expect to hear OP? You need to get a fucking job and be useful if you don't want to feel like shit. This isn't your hugbox where we tell you everything is going to be okay if you don't change
>>
>>29651030
This is a good chunk of me. I legit can't take compliments and I've often said I've come from complete trash lineage so I won't amount to much of anything.

My only blue pill placebo is that I'm aiming for a life of comfort, not success. But that translates to me spending decades doing nothing and dying with only the neighbors caring enough to call the cops. And that'll just be because of my corpse rotting up the neighborhood.
>>
>>29651030
Im starting to recover but still catch myself going into the self hate spiral.

In my case I started getting better after giving up on people and dating. I found my selfworth and self esteem were tied to peoples approval hence why I focused so heavily on my actions as it would directly affect my approval with people and thus self esteem.

I started to stop people pleasing, and focus on myself cultivating new interests and hobbies while I can be critical of how I performed in those activities it's different from the hate it's constructive.

while I have lost all friends and I am apathetic towards women. I am more content with myself and hope to build on this to improve myself acceptance. although I still find it very easy to blame everything on myself and fall in to hating myself. It's something I am aware of and working to counter act before it comes up
>>
File: 1467295487465.jpg (24 KB, 448x575) Image search: [Google]
1467295487465.jpg
24 KB, 448x575
>>29651573
Yeah man getting a job will stop him from hating himself.
100% true.
>>
>>29651030
The only thing that's nearly brought me to tears in public recently was when my therapist said that I seem to communicate and have a conversation alright.

I was so angry. Like, I go my entire life without being able to relate to people properly and she just lies to me about this shit. My mind just has to scream that she's lying because I don't want to fall for her bullshit.

I absolutely despise fake compliments
>>
>>29651030
You should see a therapist. If you don't it's just matter of time before you off yourself.
>>
>>29651222
>is a faggot bully who picks on robots to make himself feel better
>is posting from an iPhone
Fuck off, normie. Bottom-feeding scum. You're less than dirt.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.