[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ever get worried about not giving up on your dreams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 720x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 720x767
You guys ever get worried about not giving up on your dreams?

I'm about to start training as an actor professionally.

I already do background extras work and I'm really good at it. Make heaps of friends and always do exactly as the director or whoevers in charge asks me, and have been in a lot of sort of (close up) scenes. I've done one indie film that's out now but is a huge meme.

I'm pretty okay looking. 5'11 with good hair, solid body type with some tone (80kg) but a lil gut. Started going to the gym with a PT who's given me a great routine and diet to follow.

But somehow I can't get over the lingering soul crushing experience of not being there right now. (Why can't I be Brad Pitt right now?)

What do you guys think I could do now)
>>
>>29651011
>dreams
never had them. All my life I've been content to exist, never having a true passion or reason to live outside my tiny, insignificant bubble.

I'd like to live somewhere better then this pure wooden shitbox. I'd like a living space decked out in Persian rugs, incense and black light but these things are just not worth the work it would take.
>>
>>29651090
Get a job you bum. Don't expect to achieve anything without making money? Get real.
>>
>>29651240
you seem like an asshole.

>>29651011
don't worry, you're kidding yourself. you'll never be brad pitt. just give up now before you're a 40 year old "actor" waiting tables.
>>
>>29651284
fuck off and live in your parents basement
>>
>>29651284
Well I don't really wanna be Brad Pitt, it's more I want to be in his position. Tim Roth is kind of off-centre but he's an incredibly talented and well known actor.
>>
>>29651011
I'm not ever going to have what I want in life, so why bother?
>>
>>29651340
You make a really good point. I'll meditate on that, thanks
>>
>>29651354
Don't say that, I'm sure you have something you can achieve.
>>
>>29651240
uh-huh. Sure missed the point there, champ. I live well enough within my means. More would be nice, but not so nice that I'll work for, or crave it
>>
File: 1462327379155.jpg (36 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
1462327379155.jpg
36 KB, 500x634
Not so much giving up on them. More that I don't think I'll ever get to see it to realization, it's dependent on someone else and I can't be sure I'll get their cooperation. I've still got my hope.
>>
>>29651333
I think its better to focus more on the individual's skill instead of his position. If you want to become him, you have to perform better than him, in fact try and emulate emmy award winning actors, strive to become the best to be successful as them.
>>
>>29651011
I just got accepted into university after almost three years of being a NEET. I had almost given up on my dreams

It's pretty hard getting into uni in my country. The degree I'm going for has something like 2000 applicants and only 70 get accepted. The entrance exam was pretty hard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.