[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 54
File: Frida.jpg (283 KB, 1600x1126) Image search: [Google]
Frida.jpg
283 KB, 1600x1126
Why would anyone want to date outside of their race?

Think about it, dealing with some Chinese tiger mom as your partner, or some Black guy who calls his wife a "white bitch".

People should love their own first and foremost.
>>
I'm black and just prefer women outside of my race, I would think the reason why is obvious.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1242x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1242x712
>why would anyone date outside of their race?

To produce cute mixed people
>>
I live in America and white women are disgusting roasties here. I'd race mix with a virgin Indian before I let some Stacy touch me that probably sucked Chad's dick for a Starbucks.
>>
>>29651029
>generic brown mulatto

Yep, regular Charlton Heston there.

>>29651020
95% divorce rate for BM/WF. Highest in America among any pairing.

There's clearly something wrong with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 700x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 700x1049
>>29651045
There's nothing wrong with race mixing if the parents are attractive and make an attractive mixed child. Race mixing is only bad when shitty people do it, which is usually the case...unfortunately.
>>
>>29651010
I actually would have dated girls of my own race, but every time I did date a blonde or a redhead, they were very selfish people. I give and give, but they don't appreciate it.

I have been with a philipina for 2 and a half years now, zero problems. Its an entirely different level of maturity and understanding what it means to express herself femininely.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with white girls today, but I'm not going to suffer for the rest of my life to meet some arbitrary standard for some people online.
Just pretend I'm dead in your mind, easy as that.
>>
>>29651045

Meanwhile WM/BW has the lowest.
>>
>>29651045
I don't think I expressed the desire to date or marry white women in my post, but yes I like fucking white women. They're more attractive to me than black women.
>>
>>29651061

I highly doubt you've been dating a filipina for 2 years when you can't even spell filipina. Also as a Filipino, Filipina women are very childish and selfish.
>>
>>29651079
Filipino women are such gold digging whores though and on top of that they're ugly
>>
>>29651085

This, 99% of them look like monkeys. If you want a little brown fucking machine, marry a Thai girl.
>>
>>29651072
>date or marry white women in my post, but yes I like fucking white women. They're more attractive to me than black women.

Because your race as a whole is uglier.

>>29651064
No, AM/AF has the lowest.

>>29651060
It destroys distinctive white features. More importantly it creates an entire new sub-race who are virulently anti-white. These people are largely born to low-status white women and absent black fathers.
>>
I don't really like white women, at least looks-wise. A lot of the time, especially if they're Anglo-Saxon or Celtic, they look like they've got the face of a weasel with down syndrome that had a door slammed into it. I prefer qt brown girls. I'm tired of settling for white women all the time, where are all the brown women?
>>
>>29651097
Yes, it's damn nearly obligatory to improve it by mixing with someone with cute features. Such as a white woman
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1242x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1242x981
I like cute boys and black guys generally aren't cute. They can be handsome but theyre never cute unless they're half white. Plus, I'm pretty ugly so I need to either never have children or mix with a non-black person so my kids don't come out completely fucked up looking.
>>
>>29651097
sorry anon but only white women and white male neets are ugly
>>
>>29651134
By mixing with us you:

- Make our population as a whole uglier.
- Create dysfunctional, white-hating children.

Naturally, you can understand why we, as a group, would be opposed to this.

Black men have an explicit racial exclusion rate among white women that is large, because most white women do not want "cute mixed babies", they want white babies.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 360x360
>>29651097
White people are bland when they're not mixed though and they age like shit. Being half black gives them the features they want but can't have naturally.

It's shocking that white people don't realize that he only reason they're considered the most attractive is because they have the most money
>>
>>29651164
Don't nobody really care about them charts, it don't matter if you yourself is getting with white girls whether or not "you're supposed to."

I will continue to talk to, date, sleep with and probably have a white girl as my first baby mama.
>>
>>29651162
I love it when black guys come up with these really spurious, absurd reasons as to why they hate their own women, but how none of these criticisms apply to black males.

>"Yeah, our women are loud, criminal, violent, fat!"

And black men are quiet, law-abiding, passive and in-shape?

The only group that doesn't negatively review black men in terms of racial preference are black women.
>>
>>29651166
>are bland when they're not mixed though

Producing the most diverse range of features within any continental population group is the opposite of "bland".

Bland is being a population of 1.6 billion Mongoloids where not a single one has anything other straight, ink-black hair and dark brown eyes.

>he only reason they're considered the most attractive is because they have the most money

Asians and Indian Americans have the most money, they're still marked as unattractive by non-Asian women (and all women in the case of Indian Americans).

>>29651178
>as my first baby mama.

Then you have to settle for someone very low.
>>
>>29651166
We don't want your features, we have our own beauty standards. All that "oh your hair is so cute!" stuff? Asspattery. We do it to make you feel better because we know your self-esteem is low and your envy high.

t. white grill.
>>
>>29651166
white people are bland
>hair color other than black
>eye color other than brown
>noses other than gook or gorilla nose
>varying lip sizes unlike universal gorilla lips
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 310x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 310x780
>>29651203
The bitch I'm talking to right now pretty cute. We're a minority but making all these mixed babies, it's only going to increase
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 700x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 700x497
>>29651203
Those features with white make a person look more exotic. That's why most fashion models aren't basic plain white. They're boring.

Asian and Indian Americans are a minority and aren't all over the media. I mean look how ugly Asian women are but they're considered attractive because they have a stereotype of being nice. There are more factors that come into play with racial preference than just attractiveness.

I don't even get the big deal over blonde hair and blue eyes, it looks creepy, especially on males.
>>
>>29651203

You can always tell when it's a nigger because they're so fucking stupid they think having some average middle class white-collar job makes someone "wan ov dem fancee rich white folk!"
>>
>>29651254
Looks like 4/5ds of the world population
>exotic
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>29651234
Fuck off no white woman has ever said my hair is cute. Why would I care what a woman thinks anyway?
>>
>>29651280
The look of white people is just boring. That's why people are always so excited over mixed race people.
>>
File: bruna dapper.jpg (103 KB, 840x1200) Image search: [Google]
bruna dapper.jpg
103 KB, 840x1200
>>29651254
>exotic

Exotic by definition means "out of the ordinary". Being a brown person with dark hair and brown eyes is, by definition, the ordinary of the vast majority of the world.

>That's why most fashion models aren't basic plain white.

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/fashion/style/news/a39106/fashion-week-diversity-white-models/

Most fashion models are white. Including the ones from South America. Or do you think Bruna Dapper is of African descent?

>Asian and Indian Americans are a minority and aren't all over the media.

If you grow up in East Asia or India, they are even more homogeneous in the media than whites are in the west.

>>29651251
>We're a minority but making all these mixed babies

There are always a segment of a population in any group who have no feeling of attachment to the group they technically belong to.

They're statistically insignificant. Whites face no demographic threat from mixed niggers, they're just a minor annoyance. The demographic thread comes from Mexican immigration and birth rates.
>>
>>29651306
White folks are always having black babies though. If your population is decreasing and the majority of mixed race children born in the U.S. are a mixture of black and white, what the fuck are you doing?

Y'all just waiting for the average white boy to look like Obama?
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 800x1042) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 800x1042
>>29651306
>India has colonized by whites
>Asians are very obsessed with status and money which means they see white people as better than them.

White people are ugly on average
>>
>>29651010
Because I'm desperate
>>
>>29651010
Yeah, I agree. An especially easy call to make as we're already the most aesthetic people on the planet.
>>
>>29651332
>White people are ugly on average
Truuuu
>>
>>29651296
>That's why people are always so excited over mixed race people.

Quit living in a fantasy land. Mixed-race mulattoes are largely from low socio-economic status homes, with single mothers, absent fathers, identity issues, more likely to have mental health and physical health problems etc etc.

No white, middle class person who isn't a paid up shitlib looks at mulattoes and thinks they're "amazing". You're all "black" to us, that's why we invented the one drop rule, because your blood leaves a stain that doesn't wash out.
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1242x1476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1242x1476
>>29651343
>fat
>liver spots
>nasty stringy hair
>soulless eyes
>cold, clamy skin

I don't get the appeal desu m.
>>
>white people don't like it when others want the white womenz
>white people created mass media
>mass media has, for more than a hundred years, marketed white women as the most beautiful and desirable
>white people forgot that media can be consumed by anyone, and that 60% of the world's population isn't white

You idiots dug your own graves.
>>
>>29651356
White folks look like unseasoned chicken, they only look good when they have naturally darker
>>
File: image.jpg (397 KB, 1242x1379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397 KB, 1242x1379
>>29651347
>most middle class white people are fat with no sense of style

A cute mixed girl is a step up
>>
>>29651321
>White folks are always having black babies though

Except we aren't. Quite literally 92% of white people marry and/or have children with other white people.

>>29651332
India and East Asia have always considered pale skin more attractive. That's a deep rooted cultural artefact that can even be found in the Bhagavad Gita ("brown skin is impious").

>Asians are very obsessed with status and money

East Asia is a wealthy place these days, outside of continental China (Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Hong Kong etc).

Dumb, illiterate black who knows nothing of the world.
>>
>>29651020
>I think that my own mother is a disgusting looking nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 470x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 470x508
>>29651373
True white people do look like raw, uncooked chicken. On top of that they can't even get the nice olive tan they want and they end up looking like burnt red tomatos instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 450x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 450x656
>>29651380
Y'all get married to be step dads
>>
>>29651364
>(((mass media)))
>white

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and himself
>>
>technology to steal a single gene from another race and give it to your kids doesn't exist yet
>>
>>29651381
>he wants to have sex with his own mother
Never understood that, traditionally white, train of thought.
>>
>>29651380
So what if they're wealthy?aisans are still status obsessed. They will go crazy over an ugly white guy because they think he has money but will ignore hot guys of their own race which is why most Korean/Japanese guys are virgins.
>>
>>29651394
I'm saying though, when you touch somebody white you can see the area of they skin instantly turn red. I swear these white folks don't know how ugly they is

How you gonna be the master race and get beat by the sun?
>>
File: mmm.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>29651420
>he doesn't view his ingroup as attractive
no wonder
>>
File: image.jpg (606 KB, 1200x965) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
606 KB, 1200x965
>>29651436
Those liver spots they get make me feel sick to my stomach
>>
>>29651376
Looks like a generic boring slightly paler nigress
>>
>>29651451
>when he thinks of a hot woman he instantly thinks of mother dearest
White folks nasty, you exist in a time in which you can fuck women on the other side of the planet but want to get back in the womb? That's some cracker ass shit
>>
File: image.jpg (573 KB, 1280x1864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
573 KB, 1280x1864
>>29651458
>pretty brown/olive skin that white people want but can't achieve
>full lips. No think axe wound mouth.
>curves. Isn't box shaped with broad shoulders like most white women.
>full head of curly hair. It's not stringy and she's not going to start balding at 24 like most white people do.

Race mixing works for white people too
>>
>>29651482
>he doesn't have an affinity for his own people

literal subhuman
>>
>>29651457
It should be illegal to make a fully white child baka, just like midgets don't be making kids. Why would you want your son to look 60 in his 20s?
>>
>>29651488
Looks like a man in drag
>>
>>29651500
>p-please fuck your own Mom
Jesus Cletus, this is why niggas don't want to integrate to that white boy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 800x1200
>>29651514
Because it is a man, stupid. He has that nice olive skin tone that no white person can look good with.
>>
>>29651533
White people cant get olive at all, but they do like to make themselves orange before they go out to try and tan.
>>
>>29651533
>nice olive skin tone that no white person can look good with

because if they have that skin they arent white
>>
>>29651251
kek we are outbreeding blacks by race mixing, in 100 years mixed babys will be 90% white and there wont be anymore black babys
>>
>>29651517
Here nigger, watch this video of a logical black man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
>>
>>29651560
>white people stats
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 2665x1327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 2665x1327
>>29651552
Yeah by you all try to get it and you end up with skin cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 640x640
>ITT half castes project their insecurity and self hate
>>
>>29651564
>light skinned coon who made fun of black people for not being lighter skinned
Why would I listen to some old Muslim coon who calls black men who aren't mixed race "gorillas" to make white people laugh?

Of course a hillbilly like you would love a nice Uncle Tom like that
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 467x700
>>29651577
They look ugly imo. How pathetic do you have to be to photoshop yourself a larger ass and a bigger dick?

Mean while mulattos are attractive without even trying hard.
>>
>>29651577
>post pictures of "good looking" white boys
>they all had to try and get tan like niggers
You can't make this stuff up
>>
>>29651602
They look more orange than tan
>>
>>29651612
That's white people's version of tan.
>>
>>29651583
>light skinned
>Uncle Tom

kek, you really are a bucket of crabs
>>
>>29651631
>that anon is expressing a bucket of crabs mentality
>rather than the wealthy black guy with a platform of millions who uses it to put down other blacks for not having the right ("light") skin tone
>>
>>29651587
White people are internationally seen as the pinnicale of beauty, that's a fact but everybody has their own taste.
>>29651602
Lol blacks don't have skin colour like that, Italians and Spanish people do
>>
>>29651650
Because white people are seen as a most rich. Wealth=beauty. You're generally disgusting though.
>>
>>29651650
Black people don't have olive skin? Have you somehow missed all the photos of black people with olive skin ITT?

Either way, whites try so hard to look nonwhite, it's pathetic given their self proclamation of being the most attractive. Why don't whites walk around with their natural pale skin color?
>>
>>29651587
>model
>without even trying

You're a fucking retard, do you know the standards models have to keep up with?
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1200x630
>>29651661
>gets lip injections for bigger lips
>buys a fake ass for a bigger butt
>burns skin and doesn't even care about getting skin cancer

White people must really love being white
>>
>>29651674
White models and nonwhite models don't have the same upkeep

Tyson Beckford literally just rolls out of bed, Kendall Jenner can't even walk down a runway
>>
File: crabs.jpg (278 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
crabs.jpg
278 KB, 1600x1066
>>29651640
>put down other blacks for not having the right ("light") skin tone

>literally doing the opposite in the video
>hasn't cited source for this claim

kek, back to the ghetto with you, jigaboo
>>
>>29651674
Most models are underaged and are scouted by talent agencys. They don't have to try hard to be attractive, they are just that way because of genetics. Meanwhile the guys you posted have to workout 24/7, photoshop, tan etc and they're still ugly.
>>
>>29651657
Nah you're just salty

>>29651661
No black people have dark skin and the light skin ones are either mixed or bleach their skin. When white peoples tan they don't want to look like a black person, they want to look like their Spanish or Italian. Stop flattering yourself
>>
>>29651723
Are you unaware of what gorilla in Manilla means?
>white guy literally just learning about Ali after his death
>>
>>29651743
White people dont look good at all tan. They just look like burnt, red chickens.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 610x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 610x527
>>29651743
Something such as this really makes you think, huh?
>>
Kek, this thread is real cancer.
You say that mixed features are the best, but that white people are ugly. How the fuck will you mix your shift blood if you would not bone that chick because she looks 60 in her 20s. Btw. All black girls are fuking loud, rude and fat as fuck. Period. Wake up you fool.
>ib4 I don't date black women because they behave like uneducated troglodytes
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 198x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 198x300
>>29651763
You do realise that the most "attractive" country in the world is full of tanned white people?
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 630x630
>>29651786
White people and black people are not very attractive alone but when they mix...boy the results are fantastic
>>
>>29651805
White folks have to try and get tanned to be attractive but swear white is the best.
>>
>>29651805
That guy is mixed. Pure white people come from the uk Etc, which is why most /pol/ faggots don't consider Italians white. You guys are always saying Italians are not white but now you're saying they are so you can prove that white people can have nice skin?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 234x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 234x320
>>29651810
You really think that guy is more attractive than pic related?

Of course you do but the majority of people prefer pic related
>>
>>29651837
I'm white and that dude is kind of ugly, try another person.
>>
>>29651810
>Advocating blood mixing.
You want your kids to be more white than you so they don't feel shame every morning when they look at the mirror? You do not respect your race if you want your kids to be a half breed.
>>
>>29651835
Southern euros are considered white, that just memes
>>
As long as they aren't black is fine desu.
>>
>>29651835
White folks say Jewish people white when it suits them so that's not surprising, they say Slavs in Russia are their last hope bruh
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 320x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 320x450
>>29651837
Yes I do.

>pale skin
>lips too small
>cold and icy eyes
>small eyes
>>
>>29651854
Why do white people always talk about race like its a person you have to answer to?
>>
File: image.png (298 KB, 392x556) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298 KB, 392x556
>>29651854
Race mixing works for white and black people. I mean look how inferior a full blood white guy looks standing next to him.
>>
>>29651885
>pale skin
>cold and icy eyes
>hunter eyes

There's are internationally seen as the pinnacle of beauty
>>
File: tumblr_nw4iozIHKp1udwanoo1_250.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw4iozIHKp1udwanoo1_250.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>29651889
Because it a beautiful thing not to have diarrhea like skin.
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>Tfw Greek
>Tfw black people are now trying by to claim olive skin

They really are the biggest "cultural appropriators" on earth eh?
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 933x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 933x1400
>>29651912
The only people who Find white men extremely attractive are Asian women who are looking for a meal ticket
>>
>>29651924
Didn't Hitler kill himself?
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 900x1190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 900x1190
daily reminder that tall, dark and handsome has always refered to as pic related
>>
>>29651945
Any yet any survey of dating trends reveals the exact opposite. Black men are the least desirable and the higher up the economic hierarchy you go the less desirable they become.
>>
>>29651010
What is this, /pol/? Chinese tiger-ish women are cute. You just have to impress them and show you won't judge them harshly for their own insecurities. They always have them. Most women in general do.
>>
>>29651951
It's weird how white women want Idris Elba to Bond because he's "tall, dark and handsome"
>>
>>29651903
looks aside, mixing has biological cons
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 900x600
>>29651957
Because black people are poor, I bet if black people are predominantly wealthy then everyone would be saying black people are the most beautiful. The only people who love white men are Asian women because they're looking for some money.
>>
>>29651967
>What is this, /pol/?
>people on the resident virgin/pathetic board arguing superiority
Yes this is literally /pol/
>>
>>29651903
Jesus, why are white genes so terrible?
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 1600x1717) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 1600x1717
>>29651945
Actually white men are generally considered the most attractive but everybody has their own tastes

>>29651982
It was all about diversity and tokenism. BBC (British broadcasting) are crazy about that shit
>>
>>29652009
Indeed, but white women fell for that shit like crazy. Any article on his casting is full of white chicks arguing in the comment section against "racist" white boys

White men are pathetic
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 500x750
>>29652009
>women want men who have a lot of money can provide for them and can give them higher status
>white men statistically have the most money
>he thinks women want white men because they're attractive

Get real
>>
>114 posts
>22 posters

Nice nigger shill thread faggot
Nobody wants your tanned olive skin get fucked you nigger lover along with your ugly ass curly nigger black hair.

Sage
>>
>>29652048
>this ass mad white faggot
>>
>>29651992
black men are fucking ugly

you all look like fucking gorillas with your ugly fat noses and big nigger lips

fucking monkeys lol

no my friend, white men are the most beautiful in the world
>>
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 980x1470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 980x1470
>>29652048
>no one wants your tan skin
>that's why whit people spend thousands trying to get it and then getting skin cancer
>>
>>29651254
>it looks creepy, especially on males.
lol

you are just jeaous faggot
there's a reason why blonde hair blue eyed people are seen as gods in Asian countries and black men are sees as ugly monkeys
>>
>>29652056
>beautiful
That's part of the reason women just aren't attracted to white men, they're too feminine.

You turn on the tv and what do you see? Lebron James, Drake, Cam Newton

All the dominate masculine men are black, whereas white athletes and musicians are restricted to Caitlyn Jenner and Sam Smith
>>
File: image.png (268 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 361x691
>All these blacks and mixed guys with inferiority complexes projecting ITT

More cringy than r/asianmasculinity if I am honest if you
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 500x750
>>29652056
Black men might be ugly which why they need to breed with white women to make cute mixed kids. Mixed men are better looking than white men.
>>
File: scoresDateHookup.png (18 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
scoresDateHookup.png
18 KB, 495x391
>>29652079
literally only in your cuckhold fantasies faggot

pic related
you = BTFO
>>
>>29652081
There's no black people on r9k, just left leaning and right leaning cuckold fetishist
>>
>>29652094
>white woman rating black men: -16%
HAHA OH WOW
niggers btfo
>>
>>29652062
Stop flattering yourself, people want olive skin not shit skin
>>
File: image.jpg (586 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586 KB, 800x1067
>>29652077
>whiteness is associated with wealth

It's pretty obvious that Asians would worship white people considering they're all gold digging whores. They don't care about looks, money and status is what is attractive to them.
>>
>>29652082
So that's the problem, did that cute white girl from your junior High school class rejected you because you are a bigger and now you started this thread as a crusade ?
>>
>>29652094
>black men
>not attracted to white women
>even though the largest portion of mixed race children are black and white by far
Odd chart
>>
>Women just want white men because they're rich

You guys are aware the wealthiest demographic by personal and household income in the US are Asian Americans right, and 30-50% of their women outmarry to whites?

Obviously ability to provide is part of why you may be attracted to someone, but only insofar as it is revealing of major character flaws.

Black people have a large number of institutional advantages in the US (easier to get into law school, med school, ivies than whites/asians who achieve equivalent grades), and in spite of this, they STILL fail and STILL end up not even as working class, but as a perpetual underclass incapable of achieving anything.
>>
>>29652107
>whiteness is associated with wealth
>all asian woman are whores

your insecurities are fucking hilarious holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

check out this video, every woman from every race prefer white men, except black woman
>>
>>29652094
>Black guys not attracted to white girls
>The largest interracial marriage pairing in the U.S.
>>
>>29652107
Mulattoes have serious mental health issues. According to the National Longditudinal Survey of Adolescent Health, mulattoes are more likely than both Whites and Blacks to have mental health issues in adolescence.
>>
>>29652124
Asian men are status symbols though. Having a white bf will make a girls status higher. A girl will choose an ugly white guy over a cute Asian guy because the white guy is a symbol of higher status. It has nothing to do with looks.
>>
>>29652114
>odd chart

that chart shows statistics, you are showing nothing except for your cuckhold fantasies
>>
>>29652148
All interracial pairings are minorities of their own group and thus not representative of general trends.

And you're wrong: Whites/Hispanics are the biggest mixed group in terms of pure numbers.
>>
>>29652051
>this shill nigger

>>29652062
So?
It's not like you can't tell if a person is mixed or not.

Mixed people are still ugly and so are whites that are too much tanned, slightly tanned is ok.

Also if you could atleast post prettier mixed people.
It would help you better with your shilling instead of most boring generic mixed subhumans like pic related >>29652107
>>
>>29652160
Are you asserting black men aren't attracted to white women?
>>29651251
>>
>>29652157
>Having a white bf will make a girls status higher.

You just suggested it was purely about money, now you're disassociating it from money and claiming it's about some nebulous concept of "status", which is more often tied to looks than not _anyway_.
>>
>>29651010
It's none of your business, faggot. I've dated people of other races and people of my own race. I choose to be with whoever I feel attracted to.
>>
>>29652148

>-16%
>-16%

hahahaha
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>29652137
Most Asian women are whores so of course they will love the men who have the most money and status. You shouldn't use Asian women as an example of people being attracted to white men. Asian women aren't attracted to white men, they're attracted to money and popularity.
>>
>>29651010
> tfw no more interested in relationships of any sort
> see no difference between men and women
> no more scared of talking to girls

Did I get enlightened or something?
Feels great!
>>
>>29652196
You have been posting your insecurities all over /r9k/ and it's really annoying. I've seen this gif like 5 times today
>>
File: divorce_3.jpg (65 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65 KB, 584x358
>>29652174
those also include white men + black woman

check this picture and tell me how it feels m8
>>
File: table4racistwomen.jpg (74 KB, 531x277) Image search: [Google]
table4racistwomen.jpg
74 KB, 531x277
>>29652094
Before someone comes in and claims this doesn't matter because it's online.

Here's a survey from Columbia University dealing with IRL dating. It shows the same thing. Non-black women do not find Black men attractive.
>>
>>29652196
>most money

We've already established this isn't true.

>status

Define "status" in an objective, un-emotional way.
>>
>>29652219
Black women are less likely to marry white men though, and according to your chart also in attracted to white men.

How could two groups that aren't attracted to whites make the most mixed race children with them?

Either your chart is inaccurate or I guess the mixed race children simply don't exist
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>29652218
Look how excited and happy she is with him.
>>
>>29651564
> a logical black man
Oh, the one that can't differ species from races, right?
>>
>>29652219
You can still make children if you get divorced, shocking concept I know. Black men make more mixed race children and marry outside of their race more than black women.
>>
>>29652237
my chart shows that black woman are less likely to get divorced from white men you faggot

also, there just aren't a whole lot of mixed children?
>>
>>29651564
>logical black man
>Muslim
Which is it? Crazy how many stormfaggots have co-opted Ali just because he was anti-race mixing
>>
>>29652232
So what if it isn't true?they still naively think white men have the most money. you think those Chinese and Filipino girls are going after white men because they find them hot? No, stupid, they want a green card and they want to live life on easy mode. They also think their men are too controlling and they think being with a white man will allow them to have more freedom. Has nothing to do with you being attractive.
>>
>>29652277
>co-opted

Can't really co-opt him if he's also a racial nationalist, which he was.

The problem with American blacks, from an outsider's perspective, is that they're incapable of co-existing with whites since they're driven by a kind of base, animal envy.
>>
>>29652256
you have literally been btfo in this thread though

statistics show that white men are the most attractive to woman. and that the majority of white woman don't give a fuck about black men
>>
>>29652263
But the largest portion of mixed race children being made are the result of the union between blacks and whites. Despite the fact blacks aren't attracted to whites? They marry more whites than they do Asians or Hispanics, despite your chart expressing they were solely attracted to those two groups outside of their own race.
>>
File: what.png (202 KB, 293x279) Image search: [Google]
what.png
202 KB, 293x279
>>29651020
because you're a self-hating black that thinks his group is ugly yet would never admit it publicly because muh WE bix WUZ nood KANGZ mufugga
>>
File: 1467161095507.jpg (297 KB, 1262x1295) Image search: [Google]
1467161095507.jpg
297 KB, 1262x1295
>>29651010
I agree, but some black women are hot af, you can't deny it
>>
>>29652297
>changing the subject
Statistics show blacks who marry outside their race are most likely to get with white people. How is that possible when they aren't attracted to white people?
>>
>>29652285
>they still naively think white men have the most money. you think those Chinese and Filipino girls

No they don't, it's fairly well understood in the US that Chinese-Americans are uniformly upper middle class in a way White Americans are not. This is the general perception, of course they're "aware" of it.

>No, stupid, they want a green card

Naturalized US Asian women are more likely to marry white men than FOBs. Sorry blackie!

>Has nothing to do with you being attractive.

Let's see. We've posted:

- Numerous, mutually reinforcing datasets, from surveys of online dating to surveys of dating on college campuses. Every single one shows that black men are considered substantially less attractive by every group of women except black men.

You have posted:

- Some gifs and pics of brown people.

I rest my case.
>>
>>29652263
>there just aren't a whole lot of mixed children?
Mixed race people are the fastest growing ethnic group in the UK.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x750
>>29652323
Asian Americans hate themselves and would rather be a cock sleeve to a fat/ugly white man than marry a cute Asian guy. Plus, who cares about Asian women?they look like retarded blow fish.
>>
>>29652308
>White guy fucks asian girls
>not self hating
>Black guy fucks white girls
>a self hater who thinks his race is ugly
Blacks in western countries are pretty much surrounded by white women, it's not odd at all to imagine some will date them. No reason to get ass pained over it
>>
>>29652316
Because the group that outmarries is a MINORITY within the larger black group.
>>
>>29652351
lol at this endless goalpost shifting.

Sometimes I think black people are just so fundamentally stupid that they don't even realize they've changed their position about 8 times throughout the thread.

>>29652332
Because "mixed" describes inter-ethnic as well as inter-racial relationships here.
>>
>>29652371
Blacks don't really get married to begin with though, black men do produce a lot of mixed race babies with white women though, moreso than white men with asian women in the States.
>>
>>29652395
White and Black Caribbean is the largest mix, combined with white and black African they make up a little over half of all mixed race children despite blacks being a small minority.
>>
>>29652395
Pic related. 2% of White Brits are in inter-ethnic/racial relationships, and most of those are with other whites.
>>
>>29652398
Most people still get married. Even blacks.

>moreso than white men with asian women in the States.

No, that's the second largest racial pairing and the US is a much larger country with a larger population to begin with.

Anyway. Whites men generally prefer their own women in a way most Black men don't.
>>
>>29652425
source?

originalorignail
>>
>>29652425
>small minority

They're among the largest minority groups in the UK. You'd expect them to intermarry and intermix with whites, that doesn't change the fact most whites have an ingroup preference however.
>>
Reminder to all those considering mixed children:
Your mate may be an outlier, but odds are your child will not.
>>
Doesn't matter if you don't mix, demographically ever western country is projected to be majority non-white in a few decades. Can't and won't be able to stop it. Whites will be wiped off the face of the earth.

The earth will never see blonde and red hair and blue and green eyes again. No more pale skin and pink nipples.
>>
>>29652522
Yup. Regression to the mean is a real thing.
>>
>>29652532
>ever western country

Only North America and parts of Western Europe, provided that the net inflow rates remain in the hundreds of thousands, which won't be the case with the rise of a more radical right.

Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, the Balts, Scandinavia with the exception of Sweden etc are fine.

And even in a minority white country like the US, it's not like the white population will dwindle down to zero. Whites are already becoming more tribal in areas where they're more conscious of minority status, so we can expect this to be replicated nationwide.
>>
File: nPPvH8J.jpg (40 KB, 538x404) Image search: [Google]
nPPvH8J.jpg
40 KB, 538x404
>>29652357
but that's because white guys are literally top of the food chain. the richest, smartest, and strongest people are white guys.

smartest scientists are white guys

strongest power lifters/weight lifters are white guys

richest businessmen in the world are white guys

most beautiful/prized women and men in the world are white

it's just how it is. and whether or not it's because of some inherent genetic whatevers or just some Guns, Germs, and Steel reasoning that cannot be changed, it's the truth. it's not like a white guy that browses this board is better than a black guy that browses this board. you're all equally garbage as people.
>>
>>29652561
>implying white people will be allowed to survive

They're already unironically advocating for less white people publicly in government and official forms. Only a tiny leap to genocide at that point.
>>
Just because someone is the same race as you doesn't mean they're your own.
>>
>>29652922
White people are alike in certain ways, that's to say most white people are like that, not all. There are always exceptions. So it's best to pick someone from your own race because ON AVERAGE they're more likely to click than a non-white person on average.

Things associated with whites:

- Abstract notions of "fairness" and "justice" that transcend group/racial boundaries and take on a quasi-spiritual component.
- Love of animals. Especially among white women.
- Limited government, constrained by checks and balances and the rule of law. Roman Republic, Venetian Republic, early Constitutional Monarchies etc.
- Obsession with debate and argument.
- More liberal attitude towards women than non-whites.
etc.
>>
File: 1455996839691.png (26 KB, 190x194) Image search: [Google]
1455996839691.png
26 KB, 190x194
>>29651010
>It's another self-hating black person episode
>>
>>29651010
I think dating outside your race is okay AS LONG as it's not about fetishization, which is extremely rare. Most people who date interracially are fetishizing some exoticism of difference which is a horrible foundation for a relationship.

Whenever an Asian girl shit talks Asian men to me all I think is "You are telling me you hate your father." Same goes for the guys who fetishize different races.
>>
>>29651010
Hispanic here. I don't feel I owe any loyalty to my race, always thought that was dumb as fuck.
I don't understand why some people hate seeing interracial couples.
And no... it's not a cuck thing, nor am I a liberal. I just fail to care about it.
>>
I've accepted that my race is dead. As a pure breed yurop there is no soul left in the women I'm home to.

I'll move on to Slavs or gooks, I'd even gladly marry a chocolate womyn
>>
>>29653738
I've never had a bad experience with eastern european/slavic women. They are fantastic women.
>>
>>29653780
I like Slavs a lot, I think I could handle one. Hopefully one manifests

I don't really care too much about race anymore (white children would be preferable) but half Slavs sound fine. I just want a good mother to my children, and healthy kids. What am I doing here?
>>
>>29651380
>Bhagavad Gita ("brown skin is impious").
source?
>>
>>29653813
You have to travel to meet people. Get on vk and start meeting so you can travel.
>>
If I liked a girl I'd date her
only issue is I can't date a black girl til my dad is dead or he'll disown me
>>
>>29653869
What is vk
>>
>>29653905
Russian facebook. Pavel literally copied the code for facebook and put it as vkotakte.ru url. It has grown and changed since, but originally it was identical to facebook.

It's now vk.com
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.