[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me, 18, NEET, HS dropout >fill out job application online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>me, 18, NEET, HS dropout
>fill out job application online
>spend time trying to make myself look good on paper
>"list 3 work-related references"
>"list 3 personal references"

WHAT THE FUCK THEY TOLD ME I COULD FLIP BURGERS AS A DROPOUT AND THATS ALL I HAVE THE AMBITION TO DO

WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE, AND FUCKING 6 REFERENCES TO FLIP FUCKING BURGERS

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY FIRST JOB?

BETA UPRISING AGAINST CEOS AND OWNERS OF BUSINESSES WHEN?

PAINT THE STREETS RED IN THEIR FUCKING SELFISH BLOOD, SLASH THEIR THROATS OPEN AND WATCH AS THEY BLEED OUT WHILE WE RAPE THEIR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS

WHAT THE FUCK
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HANDLE THIS?

I JUST WANT A JOB SO I CAN AFFORD WEED AND NEW GAMES.
>>
>>29650964
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A JOB
I DONT CARE IF ITS UNDER MINIMUM WAGE I JUST NEED TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY TO GET WEED SO IM NOT CONSTANTLY DEPRESSED
>>
>>29651048
THEY DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU HAVE WORK EXPERIENCE OR NOT. THEY JUST HIRE THE MOST SUITABLE ONE WHO THEY THINK ISN'T GOING TO QUIT AFTER THE FIRST TWO WEEKS.

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE
>>
>>29651048
>>29651080
WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MARKETABLE SKILLS? IT'S YOUR JOB TO LEARN SO THAT SOMEDAY SOMEONE MIGHT PAY YOU FOR THOSE SKILLS. COMPANIES AREN'T COMMUNIST ATMS WHO JUST GIVE OUT JOB OPPORTUNITIES EQUALLY TO EVERY RETARD. OF COURSE YOU'LL HAVE LOT OF COMPETITION SINCE ANY RETARD CAN APPLY FOR THOSE JOBS. YOU JUST HAVE TO PROVE THAT YOU AREN'T ONE.
>>
>>29651128
I don't care for "marketable skills". I dont need marketable skills to fry food, flip burgers, or whatever. Which is all I really want to do.
>>
>>29651173
Yes you do. How is Mr McDonald going to know that you'll be working your ass off every day on time without weekly sick leaves in one of the most miserable jobs in the western world? How does he know you aren't some kid whose mother just forced him to fill the application? He needs to know you're motivated to get up in the morning and go suck his greasy dick for at least 8 hours per day. He needs to know that you focus on your job and don't half-ass those burgers. It doesn't take skill to flip them. It takes skill to keep flipping them.

Go get some basic shit certs regarding hygiene, waitering or workplace safety etc so that Mr McDonald will know that you're the most reliable guy for the job. He doesn't want an addict who's only there to get his next fix.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.