[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sperging out stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462394270172.png (79 KB, 260x276) Image search: [Google]
1462394270172.png
79 KB, 260x276
Today I accomplished something
I have pretty bad social anxiety to the point of finding it very difficult to go outside, and nearly all of my interactions with unknown people go horribly, so going out and buying things for my father today was pretty great even if i did sperg out badly

>go to small local shop to buy dad some food as a present
>select food
>waiting in line to pay
>qt girl is at checkout
>hand over my things
>take out my card and start shaking because I can't see the card machine
>"you can pay with a card if you like yeah"
>w-where is the card machine
>points toward it
>oh im blind haha
>awkwardly pay while shaking
>walk out
>i'll never visit that shop ever again

The thing is though, by forcing myself to go out and do that, I've made a positive step even if i feel retarded.

Other stories of sperging out?
>>
File: image.png (1022 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1022 KB, 1066x781
>>29650917
Jesus it's just an honest mistake everyone could make. Why sperg out over it?
>>
>>29650948
did you actually read my post? I have non-meme social anxiety so its a big deal at the time, and so is going outside without friends. Is this even r9k anymore?
>>
>>29650969
No we are /reddit/
>>
>>29650917
I can guarantee that every cashier in a city location has encountered some drugged out person doing even weirder things.
Don't feel bad anon, just try to handle things better next time. Being chill and screwing up is better than being uptight and screwing up
>>
>>29650969
>is this even r9k anymore?
>friends
Get the fuck out you spastic normie and take your meme disorder with you
>>
>>29651044
Good advice!

Also, remember that social skills are like any other skills: practicing makes you better at them.
>>
>>29650969
I only go to r9k for Tinder threads. So you're right I'm not really a robot.
>>
>>29650917
>have very bad social anxiety to the point of basically being agoraphobia
>hate myself and how i look
>if i have to go out i wear a hoodie (even in the summer) and put the hood up because i can't bear to be seen
>also, fat
>get courage to leave house and go to supermarket for the first time in like a month
>doing okay, dealing by ignoring everyone else around
>getting red and sweaty because that's what i do when anxious and it's a million degrees in my hoodie
>finish shopping and have to go to cashier who's chatting with female cashier in aisle behind me
>guy looks at me and smirks at her
>i turn around and try to smile a little, be normal
>she says "are you cold?"
>they both smirk even more
>blush and turn even redder
>want to cry
>feel like a retard
>say nothing
>don't go back to any supermarket for over six months and never go to that one again.

luckily, that supermarket shut down and got replaced by a different one. i hope they both got fired and have shitty lives because they're shitty people.

on a more positive note, i started forcing myself to go out again, lost some weight and don't allow myself to hide in hoodie anymore because i realized that it just brings even more attention to me.

yes, OP, every time you do something positive it counts, even if some normie piece of shit tries to make you feel bad about it or you try to make yourself feel bad about it.
>>
>>29651181
These cashiers are pieces of shit, thank god you didn't cry, it would had been a far worse experience. I'm glad you're working on yourself now m8.
>>
>>29651181
why do people have such a capacity to be an asshole to anyone who's different?
>>
>be me during peak anxiety some years ago
>try to go in for a haircut -> freak out.
>see tall building -> starts crying
>see small wrinkle in brother's face --> massive panic attack

and so on and so on.

now four years on luvox and I'm fine.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.