[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to get with oneitis ITT: I need your help, I was messaging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_20160701_201914.jpg (135 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_201914.jpg
135 KB, 720x1280
Trying to get with oneitis ITT: I need your help, I was messaging pic related for about 20 mins and was all good and she stopped replying. This was a week ago, I want to move in again. The rest of convo below
>>
File: IMG_20160701_202030.jpg (164 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_202030.jpg
164 KB, 720x1280
Part 2 originate comment
>>
File: IMG_20160701_202143.jpg (154 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_202143.jpg
154 KB, 720x1280
Part 3 originaru
>>
File: IMG_20160701_202307.jpg (146 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_202307.jpg
146 KB, 720x1280
Part 4: the reckoning. She saw my message and don't reply. Just for some context, we went to the same school about 6 years ago, haven't spoken since but she is oneitis and now is the time. How do I revive this?
>>
If you had to come here to ask, you never had a chance.
>>
>>29650678
>>29650709
Hate to break it to you OP but this guy kinda has a point and I think if she were interested she would talk to you more

There's no harm in trying though friend
>>
>>29650721
But she sent such long and thoughtful responses ugh. I don't know whether I should just go straight up and confess my feelings brcause it might be weird considering we haven't spoken in 6 years, she's a really nice girl too. Send help
>>
>>29650708
You can't mate, any more effort and you just seem desperate.
>>
>>29650678
Just someone tell me what to say so I can give updates. Idc I have to try
>>
>>29650752
I don't think that the conversations you have had mean a whole lot and you haven't talked to her in a while

Response times seem to be a pretty key role here since she has responded back in a timely manner
>>
File: Girl of dreams.jpg (48 KB, 599x461) Image search: [Google]
Girl of dreams.jpg
48 KB, 599x461
I fucking hate girls.. can someone post me a pic of a conversation where the girl is actually interested because that means my entire life i have been talking to girls as the most desperate pathetic manlet..

or show us an example of how a basic female/male conversation should go down ?
>>
File: mY1W7VT.jpg (123 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
mY1W7VT.jpg
123 KB, 480x640
>>29650678

>Underage
>Comes to r9k of all places for tutorial on how to sex a 16 year old
>bob dylan
>david bowie
>arctic monkeys
>the tallest who??

You weren't supposed to tell her this, she just asked you cause she had no idea what to say and didn't want to be the one getting (Seen). Should've changed the subject and asked her out to go somewhere and meet up to catch lost time, but you fucked it up by being autistic.

I'd tell you to underage and >leave

but I think you will fit right in
>>
>>29650806
Follow up from the last conversation is my advice mi familia
>>
>>29650855
We're both 18 just didn't want anyone knowing any of her information. She asked me what music I like, it's not like I'm gonna just ignore the question. Thinking about going full autismobile and tell her I'm interested in her
>>
>>29650901
How about instead you ask her out on a date somewhere you friccin dingbag?
>>
I'm going to say this"Hey so I'm just gonna put it out there that I've got a thing for you, I know it's pretty out of the blue but fuck it. Do you wanna do something with me on the weekend?" Good?
>>
>>29650962
That's some weird wording my dude
>>
>>29650901

I'm gonna help you get laid kid, don't tell her you are interested in her straight up through facebook, do this: "hey, let's go get coffee one of these days, interested to hear how you've been doing, haven't seen you in a minute :)"

This will work if you had a normal relationship with this girl, if you were autistic and didn't actually talk to her but just found her hot and sometimes you said hi to her in school just stop right now.
>>
>>29650962

DONT FUCKING DO THIS DONT FUCKING DO THIS DONT FUCKING DO THIS DONT FUCKING DO THIS DONT FUCKING DO THIS DONT FUCKING DO THIS DONT FUCKING DO THIS DONT FUCKING DO THIS DONT FUCKING DO THIS DONT FUCKING DO THIS

If you are searching r9k for advice, you obviously suck and aren't at a level where this kind of aproach will work unless you get really lucky.

>>29650972
>>29650972

is actually a good response, if you are / were her friend you should go with this one.
>>
I hadn't spoken to her in 6 years, she sees me at the train station from time to time but we haven't talked. I think that she would really like me though, I'm about an 8/10 but just have confidence issues from my past, but am fine 1 on 1. We have similar tastes. She's not a Stacy either, she's a hidden gem
>>
>>29650678
The earlier you ask her out the less pain.

Don't say anything weird, don't do anything weird. Fucking stop saying haha every two sentences, or even at all.

You want her? Simple.

"Hey are you busy <some specific time period>? I want to catch up, maybe we can get coffee or <something that you know she will like>."

If you don't know though just leave it at coffee or something you'd be comfortable doing.
>>
>>29651032
I like that, I'm gonna say it
>>
Awaiting response robots, wish me luck
>>
>>29650755
This, there is a maximum rate for any conversation, it can only be exceeded by emergencies.
>>
No response boyz, not lookin good
>>
>>29652025

Keep us posted.

Also, don't feel too bad if you get rejected. You didn't do anything wrong, she just wasn't interested
>>
Follow the advice on here about getting away from fb chats.
You might be having the time of your life but shes likely bored as fuck.
Quickest way to get this girl out with you is to give her a good reason to be around you.
Figure out how to give her an exciting experience tailored to her interests. Otherwise she wont waste her time.
>>
>>29650708
>girl says she's basically free over the holidays
>doesn't say "Hey let's go to a beach or out of town or something"
>Instead still talks about boring concerts and bands that matter shit all
>wonders why he is virgin

OP send her a text right now saying that you're actually really free a lot over the holidays too and maybe she and you could go to a beach or something.

Fuck, it's not that fucking hard, she seems pretty chill with you.
>>
>>29652438
i pretty much did, but I don't think that's what she intended with that message.
>>
Are you 100% percent sure she's actually single?
>>
>>29650854
this. can someone actually post some real conversations that people can use not some fake chad shit
>>
>>29652514
No. You did not. You did fuck all.

>Hi
>What you doing?
>Oh I am doing this this
>What music you like?
>Oh I like this this

that's all I am reading from your conversation. Nowhere are you implying on making plans with her.
>>
>>29650854
>>29652655

I can't for two reasons. For one, I'm not a native speaker of English and have never flirted in English. And secondly because I'm a relic of the past that hardly ever uses text messages. If I need to reach out to someone I call or speak to them in person. Most positve texts that I've gotten from girls are from after having been on dates with them. Usually, if a girl enjoyed spending time with you and want to see you again, it won't take 10 minutes after you've brought her home for you to receive a "thank you for the great time, anon. I had so much fun etc." message. Usually this is followed up with her hinting towards things you said you both liked, so that you can easily naviagte towards asking her out for a second date.
>>
File: cover.jpg (1 MB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1 MB, 1425x1425
>>29652700
I asked her for lunch this weekend about 30 mins ago, she online and hasn't responded. Just kill me
>>
>>29652751
You're absolutely right. I shouldn't have ever fucking messaged her, I should have waited till I saw her next and approached her then fuck my life
>>
>>29652762
At least you had the guts to ask
>>
>>29652776
It doesn't take guts to hit letters on a screen, guts would have been approaching her in person
>>
>>29652775
I think it's okay to reach out to someone via text. But then it is important to not talk too much but set up a date asap. If you talk to much without being able to flirt/ making sure it's understood that the reason you're talking to her is that you're interested in more, you might end up as simple friends.
>>
>tfw related to your oneitis

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT IVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH MY COUSIN FOR YEARS AND I WILL NEVER BE WITH HER
>>
>>29652834
Yeah or in my case, end up as some weird creep fkn robot virgin wizard
>>
>>29652849
Don't feel down, mate. It's all practice. I fucked up a lot when I was young, trying to figure out how this dating/mating shit all works. Sometimes I feel like a literal robot who can't understand things unless someone breaks it down step by step to me. And even then I need a shit ton of practice to get things right. Nothing has ever come naturally to me. At least I've managed to figure some stuff out, but not without having to try dozens of times.
>>
File: 1467333526731.png (511 KB, 720x723) Image search: [Google]
1467333526731.png
511 KB, 720x723
>>29650708
you're an awful conversationalist. This is the equivalent of shitty water cooler talk over the internet. She's not interested in the conversation at all and it shows in her messages. Try to find common ground that you can talk about and flirt with her without being creepy.

People love to talk about themselves. Revolve the conversation around her and she'll talk more. And try to have more personality than a saltine.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 529x399
>>29650708
>hey you busy
>not really what are (You) doing this holiday
>oh I'm just doing nothing too fun, also it's my birthday lol
>oh well let's talk about music

I'd ghost too
>>
You talked too much and no action OP.
>>
>>29653649
Yeah but I've now taken action, I asked her out for lunch and she's online but not replying
>>
Some girls can be very interested in you, and yet, if you reply with a simple statement, e.g. "I like X", then they won't know what to say and just won't reply. You need to always keep the window open for the girl's participation in the conversation. Think of this lack of a reply as a simple "That's cool!". Either way, you're gonna have to take the initiative and say something more.
>>
>>29653688
Just leave it at that then. Its incredibly rude to not even reply, even if it was just a friend.

Blank her next time you see her as well. Women are extremely emotional so make her feel bad or insecure by not even acknowledging her existence and it will drive her insane. She is essentially doing the same to you at the moment anyways and is heartless to boot.
>>
>>29653727
>Women are extremely emotional so make her feel bad or insecure by not even acknowledging her existence and it will drive her insane

I agree with the rest of your post, but is this some sort of meme? Unless it's all Chads that are saying this. Newsflash, a girl doesn't give a shit if some 4/10 beta acquaintance ignores her when the majority of females always have a 9/10 Chad to talk to and get attention from. This never works and is a meme.
>>
>>29653753
Even if she doesn't care, he should blank her anyways so he can move on. Its a win both ways.
>>
>>29650854

Dont fucking text. Or keep texts to a minimum. You have her number, call her. She will appreciate the effort and more personal touch it adds. Plus its easier to see if you have things in common that way. Take it from.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.