[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I fucked? I met a girl on internet and we like to talk in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hood2.png (183 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
hood2.png
183 KB, 579x570
Am I fucked?

I met a girl on internet and we like to talk in phone and text a lot, daily.

I asked how tall she is and she's 168cm. And I said I am 169cm.

It was heartcrushing when she said if I'd be even 1cm shorter she would not date me. I lied my height, I am 165cm.

Now she wants to meet me. Wat do?
>>
>>29650576
Tell her to shove it up her ass for judging you so harshly on your height despite your otherwise apparent good characteristics (She wouldn't be talking to you if you didn't have a personality she liked.)
>>
Tell her the truth and say that it's shallow of her to judge your entire relationship based on 1 cm. Then tell her you don't want to date her because of that.
Don't fall for roastie bullshit. The second she sees you she'll act ecstatic but you'll never see her again because she's a shallow vapid whore.

Seriously. Tell her then cut all contact. These are not the people you need in your life.
>>
Buy elevator shoes or insoles, go meet her, while looking visibly taller
And then tell her you've been thinking about what she said about how she wouldn't date you if you were even 1 cm shorter, and that she should go fuck herself because she's shallow as fuck.
>>
Fuck now she posted me pics of her new high heels
>>
>>29650576
Wear Timberland shoes to make yourself taller
>>
>>29650576
>wasting his time talking with shallow sluts instead of improving himself

You asked for it normie
>>
File: 1420877605515.jpg (147 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1420877605515.jpg
147 KB, 750x750
>>29650576
Just tell the truth plainly and simply, and see what happens.

Don't do what the other people advice. She will probably realize herself that she is petty without you throwing a fit about it. Throwing a fit will give her ammunition to make you look like the bad guy.
>>
hahaha you will never learn.

If she lied about her weight, would you honestly still look at her the same even though she's a fatty? After all you're not the shallow one friend!
>>
>>29651081
"How much do you weight?"
"68kg."
"If you weighted just one more kilo I would not date you."
>She's actually 72kg
>>
>>29650576
You shouldn't have told her your height. NEVER ANSWER A QUESTION Faggots. That's rule #1
>>
It's one thing to not want someone much shorter, but if 1cm is an issue she's just stupid.
>>
>>29651830
It's the same deal with age. I've heard girls said that dating even a month younger guy is unacceptable. I've even heard middle-aged women talk about how dating a guy who is a year younger feels like child molestation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.