[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has taytay had sex with someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
has taytay had sex with someone?
>>
>dated 20 guys
>"has she had sex?"
yes
>>
Yes.

With Karlie Kloss.
>>
On a road trip
>>
She's really cute and I'm not even memeing when I say I'd love to take her out to dinner and just get to know her better.
>>
>>29650231
That does not prove she had sex with them, she is still pure. Shut up.
>>29650236
Girls cant sex other girls because who pees?
>>29650268
Stop it.
>>
>>29650226
Been confirmed she lost her virginity to Jake Gyllenhall, mate. She's been through since 20 guys since then. Sorry mate, you're waifu is not pure.
>>
as is john mayer would put up with a girl who says no for 2 seconds...
>>
>>29650287
Yeah same here familia
>>
remember when someone trolled pretending to me tay tay on /b/ cause they had the same curtains?

moot had to get involved.
>>
>>29650287
She doesn't like eating, no.
>>29650293
They only rubbed genitals, it has been confirmed. Sorry, no.
>>29650296
Taylor Swift isn't a girl, she is a goddess. John Myer is major of stinkyville, ok?
>>29650307
Don't touch her
>>
She's too good for any guy
>>
>unironically delusional faggot OP

she's a shit waifu and person. literally cucked a chad on a whim just because he didn't act exactly like she wanted. I used to buy into her "only wholesome girl in music" image but now I get the hate. we deserve better than niggers and taytay

her favorite female is Lena Dunham ffs.
>>
File: images (29).jpg (33 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
images (29).jpg
33 KB, 420x350
>>29650545
Her favourite female is hayley williams mang, and shes even more perfect
Besides, just because her friends a mong doesnt make her one.
>>
>>29650226
Taylor can and should have sex with as many guys as she wants. She is a goddess.
>>
She is a filthy whore with fake breasts.
>>
>>29650226
more people than you can possibly imagine
not just with """romantic""" partners, but also at drug fueled degenerate hollywood orgies
>>
>>29652111

>shes even more perfect

didn't paramore break up for a while because hayley fucked all the band members?
>>
File: 1459626994788.png (869 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459626994788.png
869 KB, 1080x1920
What are you even thinking with that 3D whore?

>over 20 guys

She is an r9k meme come true
>>
She's had a lot of cock
>>
>>29650226
she is a cum-addicted slut since she was 13 so yes
>>
Are you the same anon that said he'd become famous and fuck Taylor
>>
>>29650226
What the hell kind of question is that? Isn't she like twenty-nine now?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.