[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Atheist >Pray to god for a girl to like me anyway Who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1415602958318.jpg (15 KB, 226x221) Image search: [Google]
1415602958318.jpg
15 KB, 226x221
>Atheist
>Pray to god for a girl to like me anyway

Who here /hypocritically lonely/?
>>
>don't like people touching me
>desperate for cuddles

i'm sick of this feel
>>
>>29650130

im an atheist who prays to god that i'll win the lottery. i am pretty desperately lonely too. you neet?
>>
>>29650150
>you neet?
Kind of. I can't elaborate my situation though, I'm afraid someone will recognize me.
>>
that's a very ego centric way to think of God, and isn't what it;s about at all.
it's obvious to me, let alone divinity, that a girl isn't what you need.
God will give you what you need
>>
>>29650162
>I'm afraid someone will recognize me.

so you have friends?
>>
>>29650130
>people are blind
>God shows the signs throughout the world
>people nowadays are too cold for any semblance of love
>>
>>29650145
i know that feel well.
>>
>>29650145
I was abused as a child so whenever anyone touched me, I would freeze up, all my muscles would become rigid and my heart rate would go through the roof. Now I'm sort of over it and long for affection, including gentle touching, but I'm so aloof and always keep a polite distance, never revealing anything about myself, that I maneuvered myself into a position of perfect, unfixable loneliness.
I'm not even sure I could have a conversation with someone IRL, I have this reflex to answer any questions with and only make bland noncommittal comments. I think I would need training to overcome that, but how would I train if I'm such a weirdo that people would freak out of they knew how I felt or thought about basically anything? I don't know how to express myself or form proper sentences either. I don't even remember the last time I had a conversation.
>>
>>29650734
>get pet
>preferably something both mischievous and loyal
>talk to it
>sometimes it's an asshole forcing you to deal with asshole behavior
>sometimes it cuddles you forcing you to accept compassion

it's kinda working
>>
>>29650771
I live in a tiny apartment and work full time, I couldn't keep a pet that is smart enough to be sociable.
>>
God is nothing but a personification anyways, like Mother Nature, luck, karma, love, etc.
>>
>>29650734
>I don't even remember the last time I had a conversation.

im pretty bad at all that shit too. but its something that will improve if you start doing it more. force yourself into conversations.
>>
>lonely
>the idea of intimacy with another person becomes more alien every day
>gradually becoming numb to the loneliness

I don't even hug a pillow and cry myself to sleep any more.
>>
>>29650873
>>gradually becoming numb to the loneliness

i found this to be the case as well. at first i cared in my early and mid twenties but ive just given up. dont really care anymore and have given up trying. stopped exercising and dressing well. just wear tracksuits and dont give a fuck. coming here and seeing >tfw no gf all the time doesnt help though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.