[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had this erection for the past 12 hours and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: manlet.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
I've had this erection for the past 12 hours and it's not going away, I don't want to see a doctor. Tell me how to fix this
>>
>>29650101
see a doctor
or chop it with a knife
>>
>>29650101
Why not fap
>>
>>29650101
it sounds like priapism, which is when you have an erection for more than 6 hours. You should go to the doctor, because there's a possibility of you getting gangrene and having to get rid of your dick.
>>
>>29650101

youre gonna have to bite it off. good luck.
>>
>>29650101
>12 hours
You really need to see a doctor. You will literally lose your penis.
>>
Keep jacking off until it goes away, obviously you're dick is just looking for attention.
>>
>>29650120
>>29650139
If it doesn't go away I'll go see a doctor tomorrow
>>
>>29650155
Don't you fucking idiot, do it today. It is said that you have to go immediately to a doctor if you have a 4 hour long erection.

At best you'll have erection dysfunctional problems. But at worst you'll get gangrene, which can pass onto other parts of your body. Are you really that willing to lose your dick or even your life? If you care about yourself at all, and I assume you do since you created this thread, go to a doctor immediately
>>
>>29650174
>Death by dick rot
Tbh better then drowning m8.
>>
>>29650174
I honestly doubt I will die from this, It will probably be gone after a good nights sleep
>>
>>29650212
Why do you think that? You're not invincible, and your dick will not go down if it hasn't already for the past 12 hours. Please don't be an idiot. Just go to the ER, even if you might be embarrassed or whatever. Maybe you won't die but I don't think you will be happy being dickless
>>
>>29650101
Do leg stretches and drink water
>>
>>29650101
Light a match and burn it into your skin the pain should take away the erection away unless you are into that kinda shit, other wise fap.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.