[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Random encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1432199101010.jpg (86 KB, 804x806) Image search: [Google]
1432199101010.jpg
86 KB, 804x806
>a few hours ago
>i'm home alone playing video games when somebody knocks on the door
>i go and open the door and there's a lady in her 40's holding a plastic bag
>she tells me that she has a lot of milk or something and is giving it away and asks if we have any need for milk
>i say "sure" and she hands me the bag with 3 1L cartons
>close the door and wonder what the fuck just happened
>pretty sure i didn't know the lady
>put the milk in the fridge and waited for mom to come home
>try my best to describe that person to her but she doesn't seem to have any idea who it could be

What the fuck just happened /r9k/?
>>
You took milk from an old lady.
>>
did you drink the milk?

she probably was taking care of a baby or something and the parents took it back.
>>
File: 1443371729086.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1443371729086.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>29649807
The expiration date is today, by the way.
>>
>>29649807
Congratulations!

You just got visited by the milk immortal! Pour a glass of it and leave it on your night stand tonight, and you will be richly rewarded by morning.
>>
>>29649829
No, I didn't. I don't really drink milk anymore. I checked the cartons and it doesn't look like they've been opened. Normal store brand. I think I should just pour it down the drain.
>>
>>29649807
Could have been a really lonely old lady who was using the milk as a weird excuse to talk to people, and was hoping you would invite her in.
>>
>>29649877
>inviting strangers into your home
>>
probably trying to poison you.

milk here is 2 bucks for 2 litres. Why even risk whatever could have happened to the milk for such a small price?
>>
>>29649877
>not indiscriminately shooting through your door every time you hear someone knock
>>
>>29649899
I wasn't saying the OP should do it, just saying maybe that's what she was up to. Lonely old people can get really odd when they're desperate for human contact.
>>
>>29649858
>it doesn't look like they've been opened
doesn't matter. she can inject chemicals at the seams.

I never accept food from strangers because they
>>
>>29649807
She was probably brought up with a waste not want not mentality, milk is probably fine and she's just a nice old lady.
>>
>>29649934
BECAUSE THEY WHAT????
>>
>>29649941
...come back and get you.
>>
>>29649807
>home alone playing vidya as well
>someone knocks on door
>answer it, it's a cute, petite 8/10 black woman
>the type of black woman that you know she's not American by looking at her
>she stares at me and then asks me a question in a foreign language
>I tell her I don't speak that language
>she stares at me for a little and then smiles and leaves

I don't know if she was attracted to me or thought I was a serial killer. Any fembots willing to help me understand her actions? There wasn't fear in her eyes, more like being surprised or something. Never had anyone react to me like that before. Left a lasting impression.
>>
>>29649980
Translated: "boom boom only $20 all night sucky sucky".
>>
>answering the door when you arent expecting anyone
Why?
>>
>>29650029
Could be that qt3.14 I've always been promised.
>>
>>29650010

Nah, she spoke to me in English asking if I wanted to join an organization dedicated to my ethnicity. They came to my house specifically to invite us. She drove in a tiny red car and parked it in front of my house.

I don't normally like black girls but she was really cute and feminine.
>>
>walking home
>see old man wildly flailing his arms and shouting incoherently
>try to walk past him whilst avoiding eye contact
>he starts to approach me
>just nod my head and agree with his nonsensical yelling while I walk around him
>>
>>29650054
>Language he doesn't understand
>English
>>
File: 1427494753343s.jpg (4 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1427494753343s.jpg
4 KB, 125x119
>me and some other students selected for a study-abroad thing in France
>become bros with the four males
>program coordinator forces us to take a train with her to Paris, even though nobody wanted to go
>we sneak away from her and the other students the first chance we get
>soon the sun falls and it's nighttime
>we get a couple bottles of wine and start taking swigs from them while we're wandering around
>we're walking in front of the Notre Dame
>this drunk guy tries to get our attention, saying something like, "over here! look at me!" in broken English
>there's a bunch of poles and they're all connected by metal chains
>the guy jumps on top of the chain with one foot, trying to balance himself
>he starts doing jumps and tricks and that sort of thing
>even though we're all looking, after every trick he yells out, "look! look at me, everybody!"
>he starts singing some French song to us
>falls off of the chain, on to his back
>he brushes himself off and stumbles away, as quick as he can
>>
>>29650116

She spoke Portuguese first and then I told her that I don't speak it, then she switched to English.

>Portuguese
>white
>>
>>29650142
Also, we saw a lot of rats fucking each other in Paris. We were in this park, and then a swarm of rats came out of the bushes and just started piling on top of each other, until they were having this crazy orgy.

Paris is a complete shithole.
>>
>>29650179
>pairs
I saw a hobo doing his laundry under a bridge when I was on a boat tour.
>>
>doing my weekly routine of sitting alone on the bench along the lake in the park and spacing out, but enjoying the view
>redhead women decides to sit next to me
>looks to be in the mid 30's, but attractive for her age, I'm 22 but look like I'm in high school because I'm asian
>few minutes pass by then she talks to me
>very soothing voice
>tells me she comes to this park once in a while, it's a very big park in the city with it's own nature reserve
>tell her I come here often because I love staring into the water and the ducks
>tells me about her life, how she struggled with drugs, how she was a party girl (the fuck)
>pretend to listen because I don't care but I'd feel guilty not caring so I have to pretend because I feel guilty about everything
>respond only with yeah, I know right, mmhmm
>smile and hope she leaves because I feel uncomfortable
>start staring into her eyes, because her eyes were so weird, like purple and yellow, with a mix of green?
>tell her that her eyes are beautiful, just as an icebreaker so she'd leave me alone
>she tells me she's like mixed with a ton of different races
>suddenly this guy walks up to us
>it's her husband
>feel guilty because he has to deal with this shit (maybe a lot, she probably goes up to a bunch of men)
>now I have to deal with another person in a conversation
>he's like some developer for video games, like indie dev (basically a failure), he looks very unfit
>anxiety goes away cause I start talking about video games and development, how he should try to get his game to the public
>doesn't know anything I'm talking about (clearly set up for failure)
>he's standing while she's sitting next to me, there is a bar so we're not sitting right next to eachother, but we're sitting next to eachother
>awkward silence
>stare off into space
>husband says they should go, she asks me for my name, I forgot hers though, but she was attractive, not in a sexual sense, but pretty
>avoid the park and go to the beach instead for a month
>>
>>29650142
>there's a bunch of poles and they're all connected by metal chains
hahaha I thought you meant there was a bunch of Polish people chained up at first.
>>
>>29649807
>Rainy day
>Walking home from McDonald's
>Street is completely empty
>Oldish lady with a pink umbrella approaches me yelling sir, sir
>Handed me a 50
>Thanked me
>And walked away
>I didn't have a 50 and the rate of rains it couldn't have been in the floor longer than 20 seconds without getting wet and dirty
>So it must have belonged to her
>>
>>29650179

I saw two white French women sucking a black mans dick on a cobblestone road at night. France is dead.
>>
>>29650010
That's a hell of a deal, shame she most likely has aids. Well, could be worth it if you get check the following morning
>>
>>29650204
Another random encounter
>fat phase a year ago
>walking down the street looking for something to eat
>give an awkward smile to a homeless guy so I acknowledge him as a person
>tells me
>"you asians keep getting worse"
>gain 20 pounds and avoid outside encounters

Another random encounter
>hanging out with my only friend, is like me but white and rich
>watching remastered version of D.W. Griffith's Intolerance at a small theater in hollywood cause he's a film buff
>initially uninterested, but he tells me about how amazing the sets were for that time; only observe sets in film, film was actually pretty decent
>intermission
>have to use the restroom
>go to a urinal
>guy stands next to me on the other urinal
>starts discussing the film about me (please go away)
>pretend to be interested because I don't want to be rude and hurt his feelings
>listen to him as we walk back to the theater
>he ends up sitting next to me (the fuck)
>anxiety builds up
>leave me alone please
>film ends and he talks to me (and my friend)
>asks for my facebook (I have no facebook)
>give him a throwaway email
>>
File: kurt.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>29649807
Probably has poison in it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.