[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm friends with Chad and he has a new girl every weekend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_namwwf7gwI1tk45rqo1_1280.jpg (383 KB, 1000x614) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_namwwf7gwI1tk45rqo1_1280.jpg
383 KB, 1000x614
I'm friends with Chad and he has a new girl every weekend. Rumor has it he has a legit 10 inch cock and ends up fucking all day.

Chad fucks 50 girls a year at minimum. Each girl getting 4 hours of dick, that's 200 hours of having sex clocked in. 5 years in college gives him 1000 hours of having sex. That's pretty much a master of pussy destruction right there.

You're lucky to get 30 minutes in your entire lifetime. Why the fuck would a girl ever settle for your virgin prick when she can go to any bar and pick up a stud like him who knows how to please her?
>>
>>29649547
10 inches sounds painful as fuck, that's not good thing at all.
>>
> when a 16 year old tries to combine 2-3 old jokes into one and fails to deliver anything even remotely amusing

the post.
>>
File: 1466223537118.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1466223537118.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
>>29649547
>Why the fuck would a girl ever settle for your virgin prick when she can go to any bar and pick up a stud like him who knows how to please her?
WELP
>>
>>29649581
> thinks this post is a joke and not solid philosophical reasoning for suicide
>>
>>29649615

> double downing on the lack of humour critical for these posts.

wew lad
>>
Sauce on that dick?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.