[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bro you just have to talk to girls >Maybe you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 142736_0420.jpg (48 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
142736_0420.jpg
48 KB, 400x600
>Bro you just have to talk to girls
>Maybe you'll score on your 100th try
>Nah I dont do that, girls always come after me
>>
>>29649451

But... he's right. The only reason you guys don't get dates is because you don't treat women like real human beings with feelings and dreams, just like you.
>>
>>29650931
And reaI heroes
>>
You miss every shot you don't take. No you'll never be that guy, most people won't and it sucks sure, but the outstanding majority of people will have sex in their lifetime. If they can do it, you can also.
>>
>>29650945
Was Driver a robot?
>>
>>29650931
Only I do. I may be exceedingly shallow but I'm not the type to dehumanize, and I'm not sure I'd want to be in a relationship with someone that would tolerate it..

You want to know the irony? I don't think I'd mind it as long as they treated me with a degree of decency.
>>
>>29650966
>Was Driver a robot?

And the critics say...Yes!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.