[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going on a second date, how do I hold hands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1463386663674.png (125 KB, 247x236) Image search: [Google]
1463386663674.png
125 KB, 247x236
Going on a second date, how do I hold hands?
>>
You literally just grab her hand. Don't be afraid of her.
>>
>>29649344
You should do some hand exercises before you meet her. You really want to crush her hand, girls love a dominant partner.
>>
File: joe-dirt-2.jpg (27 KB, 635x332) Image search: [Google]
joe-dirt-2.jpg
27 KB, 635x332
>>29649344
Tell her you wanna show a magic trick. Then just hold her and and act normal. When she asks what's the trick just tell her you just wanted to hold her hand. Its cheesy schoolboy shit but if you're not creepy about it she eat it up.
>>
>>29650713
You must be Chad to do this.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.