[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I started doing an exercise regiment consisting of walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1461263990552.jpg (189 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1461263990552.jpg
189 KB, 900x675
So I started doing an exercise regiment consisting of walking 3 miles on this public trail near my house each day, today felt good. I was walking proudly, and I looked straight ahead when passing by others on the trail. I did leak a bit of my power level though, but only enough to intimidate them. A few people looked at me, but I didn't care, they were clearly intimidated by my aura and power level. I was walking with excellent form, back straight, head up.

I was the walk master on that trail, and I made sure everyone knew it.
>>
>>29649302
Why didn't you just walk normally instead of walking like an autist

also unless you're incredibly overweight, walking isn't exercise
>>
>>29649302
Nice blog faggot

Subbed ;)
>>
You were the walk master huh
>>
>>29649326
>Walking isn't exercise
>ex-er-cise, noun
>1. activity requiring physical effort, carried out especially to sustain or improve health and fitness.

So by that definition, yes, walking is an exercise. Of course you'd have to walk continuously for at least a mile or so, I'm not talking about just getting up and walking around daily. I know you don't want to admit it but anything can be exercise and LOTS of people walk to try and lose weight/stay active. You're pretty fucking autistic if you don't consider walking to be a form of exercise. Just because I'm not at the gym pumping iron like normie chads doesn't mean I can't lose weight by walking, it's no different than getting on an elliptical or treadmill and pedaling/walking. I do agree running/jogging is more beneficial but I'm fat and out of shape so walking is a good starting point for me.

TL;DR Walking is exercise, you're retarded if you think otherwise.

>>29649342
Thanks, gotta share my life with strangers so I can feel good about myself. I'm pretty lonely and don't have the courage to kill myself, shit posting makes me feel better.
>>
>>29649438
>requiring physical effort
walking doesn't require any effort. you could use the same definition to say lifting a potato chip to your mouth is exercise
>continuously for at least a mile or so
you would have to be walking literally all day for it to become exhausting unless you're a hambeast
>LOTS of people walk to try and lose weight/stay active
and it doesn't work

drop your ego and trust me if you're serious about your health. I'm fit as a fiddle because fitness is basically all I have. I'm not talking about becoming some roidmaster in the gym, I've never set foot in a gym in my life. Imo they're a scam.
But if you want to lose weight you have to be doing something that actually gets you out of breath, like cycling or jogging. Walking isn't cardio, you're not pushing yourself by walking. All you're doing is setting yourself up for failure when you put yourself on the scales a few months down the line and see you haven't lost a pound
>>
>>29649302
lol try running. you can fucking walk all day without breaking a sweat unless youre fat
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.