[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A gril at work today called me "little dude" What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
A gril at work today called me "little dude"

What does that mean?
>>
>>29649166
Probably means you're a little dude

Think nothing of it.
>>
>>29649166
>What does that mean?
That means you're a manlet
>>
Probably nothing good if you want to fug her, thats what my big sis calls me
>>
You must now disregard her as a potential partner
>>
>>29649166
its means you should fight her, regardless of anything else
>>
File: toddler.png (1022 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
toddler.png
1022 KB, 699x1024
Pic related

toddlerblox
>>
>>29649166
how old is she compared to you and how short are you?
>>
>>29649214
We're the same age and roughly the same height. .
>>
>>29649166
someone told her about your dick?
>>
>>29649166
It's slang you autist. Stop reaching too far. It's like saying "bro" or "mate" or "pal".
>>
>>29649412
Ooohhh no its not.

Its a term of friendly endearment in the sense she has written OP off as a partner and has a mental blueprint of him as quaint, nonthreatening, and something that needs protected.

Like when someone calls you 'tiger' or 'champ'.
>>
>pats you on the back
>you did good anon, you did good

FUCK YOU
>>
>>29649370
>same height
ahh okay thats why
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.