[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Channing Tatum meets an autistic girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Channing_Tatum_July_2015.jpg (1 MB, 1704x2336) Image search: [Google]
Channing_Tatum_July_2015.jpg
1 MB, 1704x2336
Even an autist is more charming than most people here
How does this make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a34qMg0aF6w
>>
>>29649090
She's kind of cute in a really weird way. Like she has a weird kind of fucked up face but is still a little attractive. Would not fug though, her vagina probably smells like rotting fish and eggs. Autists always have shit hygiene, and for a girl, that's pretty much a gurantee she's going to smell like last week's groceries.
>>
>>29649090
>Even an autist is more charming than most people here

That's because only ugly men can be creepy. Flip their genders and it's a completely different situation
>>
>>29649090
How do women find this lunk attractive

He is literally a fucking Meat head

Im starting to think normie girls only find men attractive because other normie girls find them attractive
>>
>>29649090
This is full mental retardation. People only tell her she has autism (slight retardation) to make her feel better.
>>
File: 1438555437559.png (562 KB, 978x746) Image search: [Google]
1438555437559.png
562 KB, 978x746
Reminds me of this autist bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnylM1hI2jc

We really should euthanize these things, for a tard she sure is stuck up about things.
>>
>fucking batshit mentally retarded
>call it autism

autism is NOTHING compared to being really mental
>>
>>29649230
Tbh autism is a meme disorder, lots of people get misdiagnosed just because they had a few "symptons" of it and professionals are too misinformed on that disorder to accurately identify it in people. Obviously there are autistic people, but they're are a lot of people that really aren't.
>inb4 I'm talking about myself
Actually I'm not, but the hack psychologist my parents forced me to see misdiagnosed me with social anxiety disorder just because I only have a few friends.
>>
>>29649221
>a fucking meat head
He's more successful than you'll ever be. He's muscular, in shape, attractive, has a nice face, and he's a pretty charming guy. It's not hard to see.
>>
>>29649309
Wipe his cum off your chin
>>
>>29649199
>Flip their genders and it's a completely different situation
That's true
>>
>>29649221
i don't. i'm different from other girls anon.
>>
>>29649265
W-What if autists are more evolved homo sapiens? They're literally better in everything then the average person except for hygiene and banter. But those can be worked on.
>>
>have vagina
>instantly deemed charming and get to meet up with Chad+
>>
>>29649090
he can barely look at her or deal with her noises and movements and his uncomfortable laughing is obviously uncomfortable.
>>
>>29649358

I don't think that piece of shit could do anything on its own. It would probably die without constant supervision.
>>
File: FISCHE.jpg (278 KB, 744x744) Image search: [Google]
FISCHE.jpg
278 KB, 744x744
>>29649090
the sad part is she'd be 10/10 if she wasnt cursed with autism
>Laugh out Loud
kek
>>
>>29649480
Pretty sure that's because it has mental retardation not autism.
>>
>>29649517
>>Laugh out Loud
kek this

i'd have broken into laughter, respect for him for staying collected
>>
File: 1465814173106.jpg (112 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1465814173106.jpg
112 KB, 750x864
>>29649539
>Pretty sure that's because it has mental retardation not autism.

Then why was it able to articulate itself so well? Unless the parents set the whole thing up and it's all bullshit?
>>
>>29649672
There are different levels.
Some are almost ok, some are literally retarded.
>>
>>29649090
Channing is JUST mode these days.
>>
>>29649221
>Im starting to think normie girls only find men attractive because other normie girls find them attractive

Congratulationsm you just discovered an important fact of life.

Many people become 10 times more attractive for the simple fact they're famous and that means millions of girls are interested in them.
>>
>>29649090
I hope he fucked the shit out of her 2bh
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.