[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots, why do women get offended so easily? i've noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: workerpepe.jpg (42 KB, 509x499) Image search: [Google]
workerpepe.jpg
42 KB, 509x499
robots, why do women get offended so easily? i've noticed this many times. Especially online, you might say something and it came out the wrong way and you start getting the silent treatment in return.

Do women expect men to be perfect or something?
>>
>>29648907

once you establish friendship they put up with it

also it gives you more cred to get a gf if you have friends that are girls
>>
>>29648907
>online, you might say something and it came out the wrong way and you start getting the silent treatment
example
>>
>>29648925
>once you establish friendship they put up with it

Depends, sometimes even then they get upset and offended. And might give you the silent treatment.
>>
>>29648907
>why do women get offended so easily?
because we're betas :/
>>
>>29648935
That's because they know you need them more than they need you. They know they can get orbiters easily on the internet
>>
>>29648907
Because it's basically free ticket for attention
>>
they do not get "offended" in the true sense if you have high enough social value you can piss on them and they'll take it happily

being offended is just a tool they use to get what they want because a woman in pain/distress sends the manginas running to help
>>
File: 1466126089052.jpg (48 KB, 256x403) Image search: [Google]
1466126089052.jpg
48 KB, 256x403
I think it's because they genuinely don't understand how men work and communicate. Most of the girls that try to be "one of the guys" when it comes to taking the piss or saying off color shit show themselves to be kind of missing the point in a majority of cases, and on the other side of the coin the other girls just see it and get pissy because they don't get it and aren't in on it, nor do they really want to try. Women have different priorities than we do, and can't really into brotherhood.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.