[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at the mall today >mom is taking me shopping because she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: pepe diet in check but ugly af.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
pepe diet in check but ugly af.png
79 KB, 408x660
>at the mall today
>mom is taking me shopping because she's sick of me wearing the same sweat pants every day
>pass by 2 girls sitting down
>they are kind of cute
>overhear them say "I'm disappointed at the lack of attractive guys in here" as I walk past
>right in the feels

I didn't go outside for this
>>
>>29648887
Should have called them sluts and spat in their faces.
>>
>>29648981
I thought about it but by the time I thought of something to say a couple of minutes had passed and I would have had to walk back to them

I should have just called them roasties
>>
>>29648887
Happens to the best of us anon.

Similar thing happened to me so I pretended to talk on the phone and say how I've just walked past a group of disgusting fattys (which they weren't but women are really self conscious about weight lol).

Heard one of them ask if they could leave early afterwards.
>>
>>29649114
I like you

Women also hate hearing about how they've lost their youthful glow
>>
>>29648981
Sometimes I like to call girl's cunts as I very quickly walk past them. It's loud enough they hear, but quiet enough they're not sure I'm not just having an episode. Helps too that I look legit retarded so I can get away with it.
>>
>>29649062
You should have turned back and winked at them. At least you could have made them feel vulnerable and uncomfortable for a minute.
>>
>>29648887
are you translating a foreign language or did you make that up?
>>
>>29649303
I'm Australian
>>
>>29649303
Sorry its not in Shakespearean writing for you.
>>
File: 1426974564400.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1426974564400.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>walking home from apartment complex gym at around 4AM
>going up a hill
>girl walking her dog coming towards me down the hill
>no other sidewalks branching off the path we're on so i figure i'm going to be forced to walk by her
>contemplating whether "good morning" would be an appropriate greeting or whether i should not say anything at all
>she catches sight of me, stops abruptly, turns around, and walks quickly back up the hill
>feel mixture of relief at avoiding the social encounter and sadness at the realization that i literally frighten women

lmao gonna end it soon lads
>>
>>29649529
It was 4am, what the fuck do you expect? I hope the girls I know would react in the same way, and I hope strangers react that way to me, as well.
>>
>>29649708
What if I'm on the prowl for fresh meat?
>>
>>29649529
You should've chased after her to explain yourself
>"Hey! HEY ! I just want to talk!!"
>>
>>29649817
This. Better take your phone out too so you can exchange numbers in case she likes you.
>>
>>29649817
>not howling like a hyena
>>
>>29649708
>this guy actually WANTS women to automatically assume he's a potential rapist just for walking around late at night

Don't get much more beta than that homeboi.

>"Yes please my sweet little precious flower, run away and scream for help whenever you see an evil disgusting CIS rapist man like me. Don't bother using your brain and judging whether the situation actually seems dangerous, ALL men are dangerous and out to get you. Stay safe baby girl"

K E K
>>
Are you serious?
You think girls should fucking chance it because a guy "Looks safe" at 4am with piss poor lighting when there's nobody else around to help?

You're a fucking moron dude
>>
I've had this all my life op...but one time I did get the last laugh.

>Standing in front of restrooms at a store
>Younger girl probably 20 and older woman I suspect her mom were standing across from me
>I feel them giving me the up and down
>The young one says "Nah I like older guys" (which is ironic because I'm in my 30's, I just look young)
>The mom says "Yah, he's not my type."
>I know they know I hear this, but I chuckle to myself because they dont know
>Neither one of them is very attractive, maybe 5 or 6
>But finally for the first time in my life I have a gf...and shes way prettier than them
>She walks out from the restroom right past them
>Comes and puts her arm around me and I put mine around her and we walk off
>I turn around and smile as I walked off

Felt good man.
>>
>>29649426
>sweatpants
>mall
>mom

stop americanizing yourself
>>
>>29649801
bebkek
>>
>>29650396
4chan is an American board and we speak American, comprende?
>>
>>29649948
>it's never a woman's fault for getting raped

Lmao.
>>
>>29650428
American is not a language.
>>
File: 1466763066722.gif (339 KB, 423x386) Image search: [Google]
1466763066722.gif
339 KB, 423x386
>>29650454
yes it is you fucking retard
>>
File: 1435927781849.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1435927781849.png
51 KB, 657x527
>at grocery store with mom
>checking out
>mom finishes paying
>i finish bagging and loading the basket
>i'm pushing the basket
>we stop while she messes with her purse
>outta nowhere roastie comes up to us
>"can i take you basket to your car for you?"
>she asks this too my mother
>acts like i'm not even there
>i'm standing right there pushing the basket
>obviously with her
>mom tells her no and we leave
What the fuck was that? I'm pretty sure i don't look so retarded as to not acknowledge me as a person, or capable of pushing a grocery basket.
>>
>>29650506
Its a nationality, not a language.
>>
>>29650562
she probably liked you anon
>>
>>29650578
well i didn't like her

not one bit
>>
>>29650565
>nationality
ROFL ARE YOU BAITING THE BAIT?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.