[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shalom Good Boys My colleagues and I are offering low interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pepe jew.png (141 KB, 680x655) Image search: [Google]
pepe jew.png
141 KB, 680x655
Shalom Good Boys

My colleagues and I are offering low interest loans on Good Boy Points.

We have GBP loans for all kinds of purposes, and all kinds of people, even if you have a history of bad behavior. Whether it's a GBP Advance loan to get extra tendies or a GBP Loan to fix your moms favorite picture that you smashed, we can help.

Then later you pay us back the GBP you borrowed, plus a small amount of interest.
>>
>>29648356
What if mommy decides to increase exchange rates on tendies resulting from the high GBP liquidity. If theres double the GBP in the market then tendies would also cost double due to price inflation, mommy is no fool.
>>
>>29648418
If tendies cost $1 to make, they don't suddenly cost $2 to make because you have extra GBP. It's not a closed system

We also offer a futures market in GBP if you are interested
>>
>>29648356
Yeah, yeah. Cut to the chase, pebe, what's your interest rate? You're not trying frjew me, are ya'?
>>
I'm not sure now is a good time for such a thing, the Brexit referendum has thrown the GBP economy out of whack
>>
>>29648906
Never we are offering a service to our greatest friends

you borrow GBP, you pay back:
100 : 124
200 : 248
300 : 372
400 : 496
500 : 620
600 : 744
750 : 930

*Fees are an example and may not be representative of all the rates we charge.
** example is based on a loan being repaid within one month.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.