[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are normal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: YouAreNormal.png (315 KB, 1392x867) Image search: [Google]
YouAreNormal.png
315 KB, 1392x867
Just a friendly reminder here that you ARE normal.

NOTHING you say will change that.

You AREN'T a robot.

Chads and Stacies DON'T exist.
>>
>>29648246
>tfw posters on here reject these elite truth bombs
>>
>>29648246
Shouldn't you be at an EDM show, normalfag? This place is the last thing that some of us have to help us vent our frustrations. You have to take this, too? You gonna start picking team members for the softball game and make sure we know we're last because you don't like us? You just come here to make yourself feel better in comparison?
>>
>>29648290
>Shouldn't you be at an EDM show, normalfag?
Why would I be at an EDM show? What makes you assume I listen to that kind of music?
>>
tl:dr try harder normalshit
>>
>>29648342
But you are normal though. Don't forget that. You're no more unique than the rest of society.
>>
>>29648349
awww he thinks I take part in society
silly normies
>>
>It's another falseflagging thread
>>
>>29648362
Even if you don't you're still normal. You're not any different than the rest of society because you sit on your computer a lot.

You're far from unique. None of us are.
>>
>>29648246
shill thread, fuck off faggot normie
>>
THEY'RE TRYING TO NORMIFY US!
Don't listen to them robots!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29648393
You're normal though. Absolutely none of you on this board are special.
>>29648407
No.
>>
Someone post that image of redditors planning raids and the whole "Project normalize" thing
>>
File: 1464056742034.jpg (12 KB, 154x255) Image search: [Google]
1464056742034.jpg
12 KB, 154x255
>>29648246
>stresses how robots are normals
>proceeds to give reasons as to why that isn't true
>>
>the reddit cuck is reposting his retarded shit that was already btfo again

You're really dedicated, I'll give you that.
>>
>>29648489
The funny thing is I'm not even from reddit. Just pointing out a fact that you delude yourself into thinking your part of some superior elite race but in reality you're just the same.
>>
oh look, it is THIS thread once more
>>
>normie intellectuals don't know that in the context of r9k normal means normal well adjusted person who can socially interact with people and attract a mate
Normals can only think in terms of black and white
>hurr you call people normals ur not a special snowflake
embarrassing
>>
>>29648505
I am elite and the only person who matters to me, maybe some people seem the same as me but no one actually comes close to being me
>>
>>29648503
>reddit
>cuck
Buzzwords aren't an argument anon.
>>
>>29648246
You're implying that basically everyone is mostly the same because you want to protest robots but it's blatantly obvious just by going outside or by comparing the discussion on different websites that there are a huge array of different types of people.

If all people were in the same state of "normal" and essentially the same person as you'd like it then different cultures, nation states, religions etc wouldn't exist, just to name a few examples.

I don't know what your agenda is but don't go around making up blatant lies to push it.
>>
>>29648557
Personalities can be different of course, but people here delude themselves into thinking that "normies" are the devil and chads and stacies are terrible people. When in reality we're all just average people and none of us are really that different from one another.

If anything the posters here are worse considering all they do is bitch and moan about "normies".
>>
>>29648529
Arguing with retards like you is a complete waste of time because it never fails to end in social shaming tactics once the normie has found himself cornered. So I'm just going to call you a reddit cuck instead, because that's what you are.
>>
>>29648673
>Personalities can be different of course,
>none of us are really that different from one another.
you might have brain cancer
>>
>>29648246
Yep, You are right a 33 handholdless virgin is normal.
>>
>>29648765
There's a difference between having your own set of interests and then thinking you're still somehow way "different" from the rest of society and everyone else is a boring normie chad or stacy.
>>
>>29648817
If you're not like the rest of society then you are different, are you seriously this stupid
>>
>>29648917
You're not the first person to not have a job, not have a girlfriend, be a virgin and be depressed or have anxiety.

These are all incredibly common, and you're deluded to think this makes you somehow different from the rest of the world.
>>
>>29648941
>not have a job, not have a girlfriend, be a virgin and be depressed or have anxiety
>These are all incredibly common
If anyone is delusional it's you
>>
>>29648513
underrated comment
Oreganalia
>>
Just slide my board up senpatchi
>>
File: 1452013584557.gif (2 MB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
1452013584557.gif
2 MB, 320x176
r9k wont get better if you guys keep replying to these obvious bait threads, in the end no one changes opinion now matter how much you argue
>>
>>29649035
People here don't want to change tho.
>>
>>29648246
Everyone I know makes fun of me.

Including me
>>
>>29648327
Just shut the fuck up and get out you fucking stupid piece of nasty vaguely sweet smelling trash.
>>
>>29648382
Oh my god. Shut the fuck up already. What is your point? EVERYTHING IS NORMAL HAHAHAHAH ALOOK GUYS EVERYTHING IS NORMAL HAHAHA GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT NOBODY IS DIFFERENT FROM ANYONE ELSE SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT ANYTHING OR THE WAY ANYONE TREATS YOU AHHAHAHA TOUGHEN UP LAZY FUCKING SHIT
>>
File: 1464852810417.jpg (102 KB, 297x413) Image search: [Google]
1464852810417.jpg
102 KB, 297x413
>>29648349
>Everything is normal
>I, with Bipolar Depression, am normal
>it's normal to be fine one minute, then wanting to go to the kitchen and cut off my aorta with a kitchen knife.

Well aren't you precious, normalfag.
>>
Just hide these shitposts and remember that sage doesn't work on /r9k/, people. Fighting them will do no good. This OP posted the same exact thing yesterday.
>>
Normal is still a subjective concept
>>
>>29648246

What's your problem? You dense sack of shit. What do you think you are solving?

>you're a human
>you breathe air just like everyone else
>you have eyes and a mouth

Yeah, and the people on this board still get shunned by society and fucked by life. You're taking the just world fallacy to another level and adding 3-4 layers of retardation to it. It's like walking into a children's cancer ward and telling them that other people get sick too and there's nothing special about them.

Why are you spending your time doing this? You are obviously not normal. You are subhuman dogshit. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29649571
I'm bipolar too. No kidding. Still normal though.
>>
File: roll.png (137 KB, 578x510) Image search: [Google]
roll.png
137 KB, 578x510
Thanks to you, I finished my roll chart.
>>
>>29648246
>I'm NOT normal
>I was RAPED at age seven
>I was BORN physically disabled
>there are NO neetbux in my country
>I will NEVER be normal
>noe women will come near me because my disabled body is DISGUSTING to them

I bet this was written by some privileged chad who thinks hard work can accomplish anything and everyone who is poor is lazy. Fuck off chad, your parents paid for everything from your condoms to your college and fed and clothed you fine, vaccinated you and gave you a nurturing environment while mine are schizophrenics and got off to beating me with a broom.

Also kill yourself.
>>
I participated Last Thread in this Bait and proved you wrong, not gonna Invest anymore energy again.
>>
>>29651057
rollie pollie

goddamnit origineel
>>
>>29651511
whew, thank god
>>
>>29651057
Pets have a look
>>
>>29651606
Literally the only I wont do. Fuuuck reroll this >>29651057
>>
>>29651633
you're safe anon, congratulations
>>
>>29651641
Thanks, nice to see people look out for others.
>>
>>29648246
We're not saying we're unique. Some of us would just rather keep to ourselves because most people aren't likable, hence we post here. To try and get us to change our lifestyle that we're content with is retarded though. How come it's never the case where we're telling the likes of yourself to live like us but it's always the case that your kind tell us to live like you?
>>
>>29651057
0 is something a Stacy would say, a Chad would never say that
>>
OP has some truth though. We are here because we could not fit in with out peers all those years ago. But we grew up. We have responsibilities now, and leeching off of others has no dignity in it.

Our lifes suck, but other Anons who work shitty jobs suck just as much. Except they make money along the way.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.