[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >8 years old >share ps2 with my chad big bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
>be me
>8 years old
>share ps2 with my chad big bro
>Playing gta SA
>playing turns (if you die u pass the controller)
>You have to get as many stars as possible
>I play for like 20 mins (no cheats)
>die
>Pass the controller
>My chad brother turn
>he playing for like 30 mins
>dies
>YAY my turn
>grab controller
>he takes my hands off and says fuck off
>Oh yup you died bro
>IDC i get one more turn
>we fight
>He beats me the fuck up
>Makes me cry
>no one home
>he doesnt say sorry or little bro me
>i turn off ps2
>he beats me up more
>fuckkkk thats not fair
>he turns it back on when im nearly knocked out
>i crawl to my room
>nothing to do that day
>sleep in my bed
>next day i feel weird
>don't act like my self
>Quiet as a mouse
>Hardly can talk
>chad bro is his usual self
>i can't look him in the eye
>he continues living his life
>"cheer up bro"

i just never been the same after that day /r9k/
i forgave my bro but never spoke to him again after that day
we were pretty close before that happened
i just became sensitive after that happened
>>
>not fuking him up in his sleep
pussy
>>
File: 1467009147743.png (329 KB, 609x616) Image search: [Google]
1467009147743.png
329 KB, 609x616
>>29648089
hit a little too close to home there, fellow.
>>
>>29648133
can't say i never thought about revenge, i contemplated it for weeks, months even years after this happened

i just became sensitive little faggot after it, i never told anyone i just felt betrayed my own bro did me wrong so eventually i accepted there was nothing i can do, and i subconsciously forgave him over the years

weird part is he never addressed it
(i waited maybe he will say something)
never did

stopped caring but i never forget it happened
>>
>>29648227
maybe one day you can become better than him
>>
same old OP, busta, straight busta
>>
>>29648227
I became NEET, KHV
He moved out, chad with many ex's and a new GF

Have'nt seen him since the last family BBQ where i was seen as that one kid that still lives at home

TFW i could of probably been a normie if this never happened
>>
>>29648227
If it makes you feel better, if he doesn't exhibit too much Chad like attributes, or actually has non-psychopathic behaviour patterns, and to this date refuses to acknowledge it;
A. You've fucked up and should bring it up in passing, test the waters, if he acts like it was nothing then question his morals PUBLICALLY.
B. He might be suppressing the event. It does happen, my older brother is a Chad and he consistently hit me with legit punches, but considering the issues involving my parents' seperation and him losing ANOTHER Dad's care, it has some reason.

I hope anon that this does not become a cartoon situation where you're not justified, and "fucking Chad wins again muh roastie-toastie society beta uprising" isn't making a comeback.
>>
>>29648345
atleast you dont have to be around him soo much. maybe you or gim will move far away some where, and youll forget about him.
>>
>>29648378
this happened in like 2005, there is no way to bring this up its buried he probably wouldn't even remember it happening, he is about to turn 30, has kids a career
we hardly see each other which i don't mind i could live without the constant reminder that this happened

suppose i do bring this up it isnt going to be a good thing, he would probably say "sorry" to that extent, my family isnt touchy touchy no one in my family would give a fuck if i told them

it was just a 1 time event that changed me perhaps or triggered some kind of chemical imbalance that fucked me through my development stages

i matured over the years and learned to forgive and thats all

>not memeing or cartooning anything this is just the one experience that i think fucked me up because before it happened i had a relatively normal type life and never felt sad or hurt by my family
>>
>>29648464
>cursed with shitty family members

i know this feel
>>
File: 1463694730586.jpg (60 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
1463694730586.jpg
60 KB, 450x400
>>29648089
>8
>GTA:SA

Fucking kids being so unabashed about being openly underageb& these days. No order to anything anymore.
>>
>>29648345

Had a similar experience. My mom used to hit me all the time. Typically it was when we would argue and I would start winning. For many years, I thought it was reasonable that when someone else would argue that I would be sucker punched. As a result, spent 10 years believing that others were seconds away from hitting me.

However, recently I realized that no one is as crazy as me and doesn't work out/train to fight/spar/have am MMA matches. Truth is I think I could make it all through life not knowing how to fight and winning arguments. Most people are too pussy to do anything. Even if they did I wouldn't get hurt most likely. Being alpha now is mainly about just talking like a big shot, it is different in poor areas though.

I did actually get revenge on my mother, she cocked her hand to hit me while I had just started to get into sparring/martial arts and I realized it was nothing and I don't have to take it. I was 12 at the time, I just through her on the floor and started choking her. She realized that her own son was way to strong. She never did anything again.

It took many years to heal. I think though realizing you can beat the threat that originally hurt you could help. I would actually recommend beating your brother up if you are strong enough, if not just do something dirty to fuck him up physically. Trust me you will feel like you got your life back. The thing that scared you and made you the way you are is knowing that something like that can happen again. But if you are strong enough to avenge it, you will feel in control of your life again.
>>
>>29648534
yeah, we didnt really need this here.
>>
>>29648522
OP is 19 as he said this happened in 2005. He's still a teenager, but not underage. No one chose the year they were born in.
>>
>>29648522
San Andreas was released in 2004 so he's probably around 18-20 right now.
>>
>>29648089
post traumatic stress - untreated for years.

you can get ptsd from watching an Internet video or looking at a picture as well as having something happen to you. it can also be caused just if you are a witness to an event.

it's a sliding scale. there is no definitive answer as to what causes it as everyone is different and everyone feels differently.

to me your reaction to a specific event sounds totally reasonable and it justifies a long term emotional reaction which is now embedded.

I don't think hurting your brother will help. that's retarded advice. I think talking about it, even with anons, is more cathartic. perhaps some sort of self help group for people who suffered abuse or maybe speak to your gp about it. the important thing is to talk though. you should acknowledge it happened, it's not your fault.

you were a child and were subjected to an unreasonable and unfair punishment from an individual who was close to you and who would have been viewed as a protector and guardian. the Trust was broken by that individual, unfairly and unreasonably, in such a violent but also clandestine way. you alone were left, with only an 8 year old child's mind, to deal with this event even though at that age you would lack all of the necessary mental tools to do so. you were alone to carry this burden but at the same time felt shame for carrying it, so have been unable to talk about it. it's no surprise it affected your development and adult life.

I feel much empathy for you OP it is a sad story.
>>
Ahh no, you've actually been this way always. You are just looking for something you can blame it on.
Other people would react by at least telling their parents or waiting to grow up, work out and beat the shit out of their big brother.
>>
>>29649296
Kys faggot.
>>29648932
This guy speaks truth

That's so fucked up OP, I'm truly sorry and I feel much empathy for you as well. No one should have to go trough that, especially not at such a young age. Your brother was 19 at the time? That's sickening... Just know that you don't have to ever involve him in your life again if you don't want to. You don't owe him anything. Only talk to him about the event if you need that for your own healing. I myself have a crazy, violent brother and it has colored the way I interact with people, always assuming they'll explode or try to kill me at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>29649655
see >>29649296
You're a little bitch boy like OP. They had a fucking spat that ive had with my older brother a hundred times (often with his 3 HS age friends around to also kick my ass)
and im not some whiny bitch saying "i never got over it.."
>>
>>29648089
You should have respected your brother, turning off the console is the biggest bitch move of them all

who else /r/firstborn/ here?
>>
>>29648522
Why is it those retards that cant even do basic math that are always screaming the loudest that someone is underage?
>>
>>29649683

Naw faggot, you're the little bitch boy. What's the age gap between you and your brother?
>>
>Tfw 7-9 years old
>go to same school as brother
>get excited to see his class as I'm in 1st grade and he's in 5th
>walk into his class in the door way, he's with all his friends
>ask him what's up, he's smiling with all his friends acting different.
>don't care get to see big brother
>get uppercutted in the stomach, air knocked out of my lungs and fall to the floor crying
>he closes the door and walks off laughing with his friends
I...I really don't even know why he did it but it still makes me want to cry. Why would he do that to me?
>>
I wouldve stabbed him to death.

As an older brother, I wasnt always the friendliest, but i never used force
>>
File: 1439350543461.jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1439350543461.jpg
33 KB, 436x436
>back in highschool
>brother is neet playing vidya all night yelling at the game like a retard
>politely ask him to be quiet
>he says make me
>turn off his game
>get into huge fight
>mfw he bitches to mom about me being too loud at night cause he has to work
fucker didn't have the balls to do what I did
>>
>>29649726
8 years. I was best man at his wedding but he and his friends beat the shit out of me when we were kids because: teenagers

also: im not a soft cunt who gets PTSD from minor bullying.
>>
>>29649790
So when you were 8 he was 16, not 19 or 20? What'd he do to you, throw a pillow at your head?

You think your situation is the same as everyone eases. It's not. Enjoy your happy relationship with your brother.
>>
>>29649914
That isnt op, im op, my brother was 19 at time
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.