[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Orbiter is actually a gateway to true love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: cfba9mG.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28 KB, 957x751
Ive been orbiting 4 girls all together. 2 out of the 4 wants to fuck me just based on how long of a friendship Ive had and how caring ive been.

The 3rd wants to fuck me cause well she blantantly told me she needs dick and the 4th one is a hard shell to crack.

I feel shes just waiting it out to see how far I have to go to earn her pussy.

Either way my orbiting plan works. It took time but im getting exterme results. I have a yacht party this saturday as well to meet more girls.

Honestly from beta to chad Ive come and i just feel so inspired to tell fellow robors having a hard time that you just have to fake it till you make it.

Ignore your self doubt and just truck on my brothers. Why stay wallowing in self pity theres girls out here for us all and we're young.
>>
File: 1461610534886.jpg (54 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461610534886.jpg
54 KB, 900x900
>>29647713
>I have a yacht party this saturday as well to meet more girls.
Aaaand it's bait.
>>
>>29647713
Tell me when you get your penis in one of them, OP.
>>
>>29647746
It really isnt. Ive paid 30 bucks to go to a singles yacht party. Im a beta whos trying to actually be social and fucking better himself. If thats bait and unbelievable then shoot me
>>
>>29647781
>i'm f-fucking b-b-bettering myself
Yeah, no. You'll always be a beta, you little shitlet.
>>
>>29647781
is the trick not to be a orbiter of a single girl and fall into 'love' with her when there isn't a chance?

Basically just friend a lot of girls and some will fuck you?
>>
>>29647794
Yeah sure buddy. My ego hasnt been higher in years. Just today one of my orbiting girls said she was thinking of me all damn day.

I have a way with women since i use my beta to my damn advantage. Work with the cards you have and play a game right to get women
>>
>>29647845
Now they're orbiting you!
>>
File: 1466646112830.gif (2 MB, 433x289) Image search: [Google]
1466646112830.gif
2 MB, 433x289
>>29647713
>fucking niggers trivialize the word live like this regularly

YOURE NOT IN LOVE YOU FUCKING PEASENT
>>
>>29647826
Thats the long and short of it, most of the girls I orbit. I just randomly walked up to and started conversations with. Breaking the ice and asserting a sense of dominance they love.

But i have fallen into that love trap. One girl I still orbit had sex with some random dude she didnt know and was worried about it. I told her it was ok and that I would go with her to the clinic and show support. It turned into a date afterwards and she seen how caring I was. Im not her bf yet and honestly dont want to be. Ultimately im friending them all in hopes of fucking them with my dominant skills

My dream is to be manwhoring chad bachelor
>>
>>29647781
>Im a beta whos trying to actually be social and fucking better himself
Look at this pathetic failed normie.
>>
>>29648022
Its ok to envy progress
>>
>>29648043
There ain't no any progress my friend. You can't escape your beta personality by just trying to do normie things, other people will still notice your betaness. I can clearly see you being friendzoned by all 4 and turned into a free entertainment and money source.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>put pussy on the pedestal
>girl you text constantly like the beta you are gives you pity sex, or at least says she will (hint: she won't)
>"I'm now a Chad!!! I did it r9k!"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.