[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys think suicide squad will be any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
you guys think suicide squad will be any good?
>>
>>29647548
im a little excited for the new joker.
>>
>>29647548
>Ben Affleck is batman and in a total of 39 minutes in the film.
>Joker looks like a fucking faggot covered in tattoos with metal teeth.
>Poor casting choices for a lot of the members of suicide squad.
Hopefully this film flops hard.
>>
I wanna see it but at the same time I hope it's a colossal failure
>>
It looks like normie pandering garbage. Deadpool was shit, this will be even worse.
>>
>>29647571
I feel like the film looks like it will be weird enough that I'll enjoy it. I wish it was like 3 hours instead of an hour and a half though. Like, I wish it had way more time to be weird instead of being polished. But the art direction I like unlike this anon >>29647587.
>>29647612
Deadpool WAS complete shit.
>>
>>29647642
>Deadpool WAS complete shit.

But that's what I said.
>>
>>29647548
I'm so tired of capeshit that I hope it's terrible and bombs.
>>
>>29647744
yeah I was just agreeing with you
>>
>DC
>good
>>
I never gave two shits about deadpool but suicide squad seems OK. I don't like any superhero movies
>>
>>29647548

It looks like a fun movie, but the new Joker seems like he's gonna be a catastrophe.

Joker is a relatively two-dimensional character, but even he has FAR more depth than "wacky criminal who is a TOTAL FUCKING PSYCHO, DUUUUDDDDEEE."
>>
>>29647817
Jared Leto had 3 ideas for the Joker. First was the tattoos, second was to have all his teeth knocked out by batman, and third was to have him deeply in love with batman. If DC actually listened to his ideas and picked the third one it will be beyond saving.
>>
>Harley Quinn having any love interest besides The Joker.

No thank you.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
HOOLLLLL UPPPPPPP HOL UP
SO AUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM HEUHHEUHEHUEHHEU UHHHMMM
>>
>>29647864
She's a slut lad, she even has affairs with Poison Ivy in canon
>>
>>29647864
its ok i heard they made the joker gay in this movie and not joking by the way
>>
>>29647864

Who's her other love interest?

Unless you're referring to her promiscuity, in which case, fucking duh. She's the established town bicycle in just about every iteration of her existence.
>>
>>29647908
Rumors are saying that she is going to get with Deathstroke in this film played by Scott Eastwood.
>>
File: joker_--_.jpg (184 KB, 750x375) Image search: [Google]
joker_--_.jpg
184 KB, 750x375
heard a cool theory. this joker was actually robin. In dawn of justice when you see robins suit with jokers spray paint, there are two bullet holes enar both shoulders. it might be a bit of stretch, but in the pic related the joker appears to have scars in the same spot. In a batman comic i think that was the case, robin somehow turned into the joker.
>>
>>29647969
I wouldn't really expect anything like that from the director of suicide squad based on his other movies, but that would be cool.
>>
>>29647969
There are comics where Robin DOES become the Joker after Batman believes Robin is killed by the Joker. Robin becomes an apprentice to the joker after being tortured and mindbroken. Eventually he believes he IS the joker and kills the real one and takes his place.
>>
>>29647872
>>29647887
>>29647908
Why am I starting to feel like the ONLY reason why they won't display their relationship is because women/femcunts don't wanna see The Joker beating the shit out of Harley?
>>
>>29648060
>don't wanna see The Joker beating the shit out of Harley?
Idk but I want to see that, and we definitely aren't going to get it in this movie
>>
I hope so. The soundtrack is kinda wack tho.
>>
>>29648060
I'm pretty sure they show how Joker made Harley into his slave via stockholm syndrome in this movie.

If you notice with the trailer when he supposedly it electrocuting someone?

Yeah, he does that to Harley.
>>
>>29647887
The only Joker for me is Jack Nicholson.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.