[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Little things that autistically piss you off >Reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1444624141418.jpg (66 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1444624141418.jpg
66 KB, 665x662
ITT: Little things that autistically piss you off

>Reading comments on disqus on a topic (doesn't really matter what it is)

>one person interjects with a comment on a person and says "sorry if I misspell their name"

Like why is it so fucking hard for you to google the correct spelling, you fucking retard. You're on the internet with the sum of human knowledge at your disposal, you have no excuse to misspell a word.
>>
People looking at their phones when you're showing or telling them something is my biggest pet peeve.
>>
File: 1465358476856.jpg (1 MB, 2209x1884) Image search: [Google]
1465358476856.jpg
1 MB, 2209x1884
>>29647439
>people smiling or having fun

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
chewing noises
smacking hands against table every fucking time
attention whores when it doesn't affect me at all
ppl trying to be someone they are not when it doesn't aftect me at all
>>
Reddit newfags on /v/ and /a/ - scratch that, I'm certain 90% of the board are le epik underage memesters

Americans posting in /sp/ - their comments are so fucking cringe inducing to read; for example, they refer to other posters from other countries as "countries" like "Hey Portugal, you're like the best ally brah" it's so fucking cringey to read I just want to shoot my screen

Trap threads anywhere on this board. Kys if you unironically like traps.

Animeposting. It is shitposting and needs to be banned. Smug little cartoon chink girl reactions used by fat smelly neckbeards - nothing makes me cringe more than that
>>
When a normie cuts in front of me in the store line "brah i just got 1 item to pay" NO FUCK OFF I WAS HERE FIRST YOU FAGGOT
>>
File: a.jpg (187 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
187 KB, 600x582
>>29647695
>he complains about anime pictures on FOURCHAN
kys lol
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>29648572
>be shopping
>about to check out
>some middle-aged woman cuts in front of me
>says "my shoes" to the cashier (or actually uses a baby-talk word for shoes instead of the real one)
>a few pairs on the shelf
>the cashier asks her which ones are hers
>she replies
>pays for her shoes, takes them and leaves
I was also having only one item so she wouldn't have needed to wait long.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29647439
>people going on and on about something without getting to the fucking point

and

>talk about sports to someone online
>some retard interjects and replies "xDDD sportsball"

nigger I'm not even talking to you
>>
>>29647439
>wait in line at a fast food restaurant for about fifteen minutes
>person in front of me starts thinking about what he wants to order once he's at the front of the line

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING FOR THE PAST FIFTEEN MINUTES
>>
File: Smug anime pen mouth.jpg (18 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
Smug anime pen mouth.jpg
18 KB, 351x329
>>29647695
Agree with everything but anime posting, 4chan was and will always be an anime shit website.
>>
>People that believe something because they want to believe it even though it's false
>People liking the latest """""Tomb Raider""""" game
>People calling me retarded unironically, outside of 4chan
>People taking advantage of me
>Having to live with normies who do a pretty damn good job of shitting up stuff that used to be at least pretty decent
>>
People who spell "lose", as in "lose the game", as "loose". Holy fuck where along the line did the educational system fail so spectacularly? I'm willing to bet 50% of all Americans spell it as "loose". So many people do it, I notice it more than people messing up your/you're and their/they're.

I want to ask these people, how the fuck would they spell the word "loose", as in a loose knot. Do they just spell these two words the same? They must, but that's fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.