[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK so I might actually score a date on Tinder and I need to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: screenshpto.jpg (123 KB, 640x939) Image search: [Google]
screenshpto.jpg
123 KB, 640x939
OK so I might actually score a date on Tinder and I need to know if I sound like a sperg or not

here's the situation

>match with girl on tinder 6/10
>she sent me first message with kissing emojis
>make boring small talk for a bit
>takes me hours to reply but she always replies back right away
>says she's out of town for a week visiting her family and she's ''sorry she's so far away :(''
>ask her when she gets back and if she has plans for summer
>says this

Am I too forward? I feel like this is flawed in some way.
>>
Erase the 'get to know you better', it sounds off. Leave it at 'hang out'. Maybe suggest something specific if youre feeling froggy.

Look man, if it doesnt work, think of it as practice. Review and learn. I had many failed, awkward as fuck craigslist dates with insane and unattractive women before I met my wife.
>>
personally id delete the second sentence and
>and get to know each other?
>what do you like to do?
>>
You sound desperate

Cut out the top part

Never respond to women with shit like 'haha"

It's pretty much code for "friend zone me"

Then do what the guy above said
>>
>meeting girls on tinder
>ever

The only good thing to use it for is if you intend to hit and quit sluts. Anything else is just beta, and you WILL get cucked/dumped/shoved by Chad if you do.
>>
>>29647386
>>29647399
Alright I'll get rid of the top part and haha shit.
I don't really know what she's into so I want to get an idea and see if we have anything in common.

How about this?
''Maybe we could hang out sometime after you get back and get some coffee? What do you like to do [or what are your hobbies/interests or whatever word works here]?"
>>
>Dang, that's awhile. Do you want to hang out after you get back?

That's it. Short, simple, leaves the betaness/uncertainty at the door.
>>
>>29647399
Women don't care about the "haha" shit at all though. He's shooting himself with the "get to know each other" and "what do you like to do".
>>
>>29647461
That's my goal tbqh. I just want to lose my virginity before college starts but now I'm going to have to keep this conversation going for another week before I could possibly meet her. I'm not 100% sure if she's dtf so I don't want to sound too creepy or anything.
>>
>>29647471
This, OP. Leave out all the other useless crap
>>
>>29647318
it doesn't need to be that long. just ask her if she wants to hang out when she gets back. it's that simple.

otherwise you'll look like you're trying too hard
>>
>>29647471
Straight to the point alright. Will do this, gauge her response, and then do all the getting to know bullshit later.
>>
>damn lol
>tuesday's my bday doe, let's fuck. thx bae
easy
>>
>>29647547
i aint black pham
>>
she said sure and asked for my kikebook

we're winning pham
>>
>>29647849
Now fuck off you Chad piece of shit.
>>
>>29647564
>dang haha
>tuesday is my birthday though, so why not indulge ourselves in sexual intercourse? thank you very much for your understanding, partner
easy
>>
Surprisingly enough for /r9k/ you actually received some decent advice. In general, like others said, be brief and to the point. Don't ramble.
>>
>>29647986
and it worked
ironically the site probably most responsible for me being a virgin during my high school years is the site that might help me get laid who would've thought
>>
>>29648011

Calm the fuck down kid you're a far cry from getting laid at this point.
>>
>>29648011

>thinks he won't sperg it up when the date rolls around
laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>29648068
happened the other two times but i've learned from those (i would hope). those were both 2 years ago.
>>
she said she thinks i'm ''very cute''

just fuck me up
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
>>29647379
>wife
Get out! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29648157
>cute
lol

jk you're good man
>>
>>29648157
Welcome to the friendzone.
>>
>>29648112
Yeah I think you might be right OP. But have you considered the fact that you're probably wrong?
>>
>>29648206
Yeah but she said she was attracted to me so I'm not worried now.
>>
>>29648241
good luck
you were never a robot btw
>>
>>29648164
You get out, reeee. Cyborgs have it hard too. You think its fucking easy wearing this fleshsuit all day? Pretending to be normal just to get by in the world?

My wife knows what I am and how I am and she loves me anyway. Shes a rare breed. I got lucky. My looks are still nothing spectacular. School was 12 years of psychological tormentnand bullying for me too.

But you know what? I wouldnt have been able to talk to my now-wifr if I hadnt had a shitload of awkward online encounters like OP Is about to.
>>
well now i'm lost
she told me she thinks i'm very cute
i said same to you
she said i'm glad
now what
nudes?
>>
>>29648486
Where did you meet?
oreo
>>
>>29648508
Well fuck she's a feminist and I'm a Trump supporter jesus christ.
>>
>>29648561
"i want to make america great again, for all women".

problem solved
>>
>>29648509
Odd story.

I wanted to pursue firefighting as a career so i volunteered at a local dept. She was a volunteer as well. Took like 6 years for us to even really talk to each other though.

Btw, if you ever want to try exposure therapy to get rid of some robotness, and possibly make a stipend, volunteer as a firefighter. Most unrobot thing ever except logging or football. Utter culture shock.

>tfw accepted because i busted my ass and was honest, the shit i was hated in school for
>>
>>29647849
WRONG. FB = FRIENDZONE.

GET HER PHONE # DICK NUTS
>>
>>29648736
>>29648736
fuck she already added me and her fb is full of feminist propaganda and bernie memes i want off this ride

fat tits tho. if she doesn't put out i cut contact.
>>
>>29648665
Dude me too, I became a normie after being a volunteer firefighter for a couple years. You gotta be /fit/ tho. Being a fat or weedy volunteer makes you look shithouse. Be built and confidence comes easy since you're better than most people you meet (especially women) because you have the balls to fight fire/rescue cunts for NOTHING
>>
File: 1448937349935.jpg (23 KB, 427x464) Image search: [Google]
1448937349935.jpg
23 KB, 427x464
>>29648756
>fuck she already added me and her fb is full of feminist propaganda and bernie memes i want off this ride
Fucking kek'd. Just play the righteous liberal SJW cunt and try to pump and dump her.
>>
>>29648811
>putting yourself in situation where your life could be endangered for nothing
Let me just stop you right there.
>>
>>29648841
I dont know that I was ever truly in danger really. Nothing imminently life threatening.

Fire service is getting more conservative because 1. Fires are down about 85% meaning your guys are less experienced, and 2. Modern houses and hot-burning petroleum furniture is a damn death trap.

A lot of guys do it hoping for a job but the applicant ratio is like 1000 guys to 1 opening, slightly better if youre a paramedic.

I actually work in EMS now and really enjoy my job. Cushy county agency.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.