[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I think I'll kill myself wait! there's that anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1436481477171.jpg (131 KB, 1074x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436481477171.jpg
131 KB, 1074x1080
>I think I'll kill myself
wait! there's that anime you were looking forward to
>ok, now's the time. Let's do it
That band you like is about to release an album. Shouldn't you at least wait for that?
>fuck

Who else is this fucking close to ending it but random shit keeps you from it? fuck I just want to end it FUCK
>>
>>29647164
if all it takes is shitty entertainment to distract you from your "intolerable pain" you should just get to it and stop begging for attention.
>>
>>29647217
You're saying that I should just kill myself?
>>
How do I stream my suicide?
>>
>>29647164
>random shit keeps you from it? fuck I just want to end it FUCK

Stop lying to yourself and admit you just aren't ready to end it. Your suicidal thoughts are still as valid, no need for excuses.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.