[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When's the last time you actually felt happy r9k I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 552x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 552x557
When's the last time you actually felt happy r9k

I can't remember
>>
>>29647134
Watching this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ChnXG3Ya0yw
>>
playing tbc in 2007
>>
Watching cartoons in 06 everything that followed has been varying levels of shit.
>>
File: 1459951598564.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1459951598564.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
2004, when i was 19
things were looking up and my whole life was ahead of me
I had some great people around me and healthy attachments

then it all went to shit and ive been alone for the past 5 years
>>
the last time i smoked some weed
>>
File: 1414793669134.gif (828 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
1414793669134.gif
828 KB, 400x261
I've been unhappy for so long, I think I'm not even capable of it anymore. I forget what it feels like.

I have no reason to be unhappy now, having moved across the country this past month, living with some of my best friends, and not having a care in the world. I just can't seem to feel happy. Sure, I'm glad my life doesn't suck anymore, but I still feel hollow.
>>
>>29647134
Just the other day actually. My friend and I played a solid show in our band.

Then I came home and remembered why I'm typically miserable.
>>
hmm
probably like 6 years ago
i was a sophmore in high school and i still had friends. one day we went on this private property to a hidden away waterfall. we scaled ,it got naked, and smoked pot on the edge of the waterfall. it was serene and its probably the only time in my life i've ever felt content.
>>
Yesterday. I'm usually either content and happy or borderline crying and questioning why the fuck I was born. It varies from day to day, though usually I'm more miserable on days I work my shitty manual labor job early in the morning.

Am I bipolar?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.