[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince my mom to let me remain a NEET? What arguments/tactics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 621x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 621x920
How do I convince my mom to let me remain a NEET? What arguments/tactics have you used? I need your guidance.
>>
>>29647095
Help her around the house be a good boy to get good boy points.
>>
show them my dubs
>>
>>29647095
Tell her you will eat her pussy like a boggie
>>
>>29647095

Start with >>29647111

Then move on to actually be productive. Take up a constructive hobby, create something. Show that you're investing your abilities into something long-term. If you're applying yourself to something that won't give you an immediate income you have an excuse not to be working.

Otherwise quit being a lazy shit and stop ruining your mother's life.
>>
>>29647095
see how long you can go until she physically throws you out
>>
File: Imgur-3a6569~01.png (241 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
Imgur-3a6569~01.png
241 KB, 500x403
Remind her that she imposed life on you against your will, bringing you into a shitty life full of suffering and therefore it is her duty to ensure your life is good and provide for you your whole life, otherwise she is an incredibly shitty person for bringing you into the world just to slave away and be thrown into the rat race.

These cunts think they can just have a child and when it comes of age, just cast them aside and expect them to make their own living, selfish cunts. You get a dog and people stress how it's for life, but apparently that's not how it works with a goddamned human being.
>>
>>29647111
I already help her around the house every day and do any menial chore she asks
>>
File: 144468711560.jpg (67 KB, 348x383) Image search: [Google]
144468711560.jpg
67 KB, 348x383
>>29647194
that'll do it

>>29647095
give mommy half your neetbux
>>
>>29647095
Get a job and be a functioning member of society.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.