[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just woke up. I'm the robot who made a thread last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: cutiepie.jpg (79 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cutiepie.jpg
79 KB, 960x960
Just woke up. I'm the robot who made a thread last night about commiting suicide by starving and not drinking water. I haven't ate or drank water for 25 hours now, I feel kinda sick but I thought it would be much worse. Just felt like sharing, thanks.

Pic unrelated
>>
At least you aren't locked in a panic room.
>>
OP here. Actually I feel fucking terrible mentally, I want to sleep again.
>>
>>29646574
My apartment is my panic room
>>
>>29646554
this breaks my heart, man
>>
>>29646554
Why are you choosing thirst? You can go 30 days without food but only 3 without water. I am curious. I am going to kill myself tomorrow night by train and made a thread yesterday too.
>>
Drink some water anon and post more pictures of that cutie if you can.
>>
IS this really what you want to do? Is this really what your life has come to? Are you actually throwing your one chance at existence away? Seriously you will never get another chance to do anything after this? What doe you have to lose by living? If you stop living you never give things a chance to get better.
>>
>>29647418
>>29647436
It will all be over soon, if I am lucky. Don't feel bad about trash like me.

>>29647435
The point is to make it as fast as possible. I feel tired and I want to sleep.
>>
>>29647463
Why are you such an asshole? Why are you trying to condem him to more suffering? Life doesn't get any better for robots. It only gets worse over time. If OP is 21 or over his life is over anyway. Might as well end it instead of prolonging the suffering like a masochist.
>>
>>29647526
good luck and i hope you don't suffer.
>>
>>29646554
Why don't you politices your suicide? Make it public and say you demonstrated against /pol/ or Legalisation of pedophilism
>>
>>29646554

sometimes i wish that i could actually see robots, i pretty much never do

but robots dont go to therapists. well i do but they made me to graduate.

also you'll never go past auschwitz without drinking water bro, i imagine it's somewhat like opiate withdrawal where everything hurts and your skin crawls
>>
File: water.jpg (41 KB, 283x400) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
41 KB, 283x400
Why would you deny yourself such deliciousness
>>
OP is probably a better dude then he thinks. this world is a shit show but losing OP still seems like a loss.
>>
>>29647526
You've picked probably the worst way to go out. Why not just find a bridge or something to swan dive off of?
>>
OP you are delusional not even Olympic athletes have the willpower to resist food till they die. Eventually water is going to be as tempting to you as having sex with 100 beautiful women. Protip: Carbon monoxide poisoning
>>
>>29646554
to be honest unless you livestream it or something for proof everyone thinks you are just a normie trolling us
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.