[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here plays video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
mainly for the pleasure of wandering around aimlessly in a virtual world?
>>
>>29646549

Why don't you wander around aimlessly in real life? The graphics are better and the overworld is huge but the loot kinda sucks.
>>
Does this come on 360?
>>
>>29646586
because real world is shit looking where i live, and dangerous. i have a car and a license, but very little money for fuel costs, plus my car has 4 litre v6. Very fuel inefficient, can't sell cuz i share it
>>
>>29646624

No just Wii
>>
I don't enjoy video games anymore. I can play one a year, max, before my brain stops receiving pleasure and i lose interest and return to literature or film or whatever else.

>>29646848
it's on wii-u and gamecube as well.
>>
>>29646586
No my real world stats are too low. The NPCs make fun of how I look and behave and I can't win any fights and I don't find any treasures and the quests are shit.
>>
>>29646875

Oh, yeah, you're right. I forgot about those versions. My mistake.
>>
>>29646549
I mostly play for experience on RuneScape.
>>
>>29646875
This. I got the gamecube version myself.

TP was originally supposed to be a gamecube game to begin with. They just added a few features to make the Wii version.
>>
File: DCS 2016-02-22 21-34-51-46.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DCS 2016-02-22 21-34-51-46.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I enjoy flight sims a lot because when I'm in the air I'm free with just the cockpit and my thoughts. It's pretty relaxing.
>>
File: 1414405685134.jpg (172 KB, 577x684) Image search: [Google]
1414405685134.jpg
172 KB, 577x684
>play video games all day and night
>record, upload to youtube
>roll in sick-ass ad revenue
>blow it all on cigarettes, booze and energy drinks

living the dream lads
>>
>>29646975
>play GameCube version when younger
>buy wii u version
>everything is mirrored, a literal mindfuck
>>
>>29647024

It's because they made Link right-handed for the motion controls.

Traditionally he was always a lefty
>>
>>29647024
i thought they kept it with the gamecube orientation for the Wii-U version? No?
>>
>got GTA 5 on release day
>been playing it ever since
It's a very comfy driving simulator. I like doing taxi jobs. I wish you could do police/firefighter jobs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.