[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overall it's probably had a negative effect on me, but has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Overall it's probably had a negative effect on me, but has 4chan seemed to toughen anyone else up in real life? I used to be a total pussy and coward when confronted with Chads and Staceys, but as I've gone on here more and more and been called all kinds of names and slurs and become extremely jaded and cynical about the world, I no longer really give a fuck about people making fun of me. Or rather I give a fuck, but my response to it is usually much more mellow and uncaring rather than being incredibly sad and angry like I used to get.
>>
>>29646317
Yeah, it really works. This place is therapeutic for anyone who's thin-skinned.
>>
File: 1434684392358.png (539 KB, 752x790) Image search: [Google]
1434684392358.png
539 KB, 752x790
>>29646317
Yep, before r9k I wanted someone to spend time with, but at around the time of my first major rejection I found r9k, learned about Elliot and what not. r9k pretty much convinced me that there'll never be anyone perfect out there, now I'm disgusted with the idea of couples consisting of Chads and Staceys. Hell, I'm even disgusted thinking about me having a relationship.

Elliot Rodger did exactly what was needed. We need another one of him.
>>
File: pepesunglasses.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
pepesunglasses.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
No I toughened up 4chan. You guys were pretty much all tumblr pussies before I came along.
>>
>>29646317
Not sure, it's probably happened over a very long period of time along with life experience.

But 4chan is responsible for me being so desensitized to bad shit that happens in the world.

When normies get all shocked over terrorism or celebrities getting shot like Grimmie there, I just don't give a shit. I think "well that figures", I just expect it now.

Gore too. When people get all squirmish over leaked ISIS pics, I think that's nothing compared to shit I saw on /b/ back in the day.

I figure this is good for us in the long run, as we won't have mental break downs when society goes mad max. We'll just think it's real life 4chan.
>>
>>29646472
Well you're probably under 20 and honestly do your best to find someone if you don't want to end miserable.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.