[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>neet for a year after getting hurt at my job >had settlement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1430878457808.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1430878457808.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>neet for a year after getting hurt at my job
>had settlement
>getting a check for $40,000 tomorrow

What do I buy
>>
>>29646076
$20,000 worth of cocaine.
Start drug ring.
>>
File: image.png (643 KB, 692x938) Image search: [Google]
image.png
643 KB, 692x938
What happened to you? Save the money.
>>
>>29646076
You should buy me a new car
>>
>>29646076
People that ask "what should I buy" right after getting a check are the people that end up never owning things like houses.
>>
>>29646132
Is this a real tweet? what the fuck

>>29646076
Don't spend it anon. Work while living at your parent's for a year, then you will have ~75-100k which is enough to buy a house

after you do that, rent out the house while working and living in your parents house. after a few years of that, you will be able to start your real estate empire and never work again, getting passive income for life
>>
File: 3wut.png (277 KB, 317x406) Image search: [Google]
3wut.png
277 KB, 317x406
you should get a lawyer and get more money
>>
>>29646132
>Save the money.
Do this, don't be a retard and spend it on useless shit, OP.
>>
>>29646076
where the fuck did you work anon? how can a small business afford a 40k settlement?
>>
>All these stupid decisions
Do you hate the company? Want to get back at them? Use all that money to buy shares in them. If you buy enough you basically own them partially and they'd be liable to you.
>>
>>29646076

put it all into bond ETFs and wait for the stock market to crash

then, buy in

regards,
/biz/
>>
>>29646076
What you ought to do is use the money to start your own business and become self-employed.
>>
>>29646573
OP here. That's actually the plan. I've been teaching myself programming while I've been home so I can try my hand at indie game development, and if that doesn't pan out I will try to get programming work. Just wanted suggestions since if there's anything small I want I can actually get it now

>>29646165
40k is after the lawyer's cut and the insurance company paid for 80,000 surgery
>>
>>29646604
Good for you. I'd advise you to not let your hopes and dreams get in the way of having a realistic view of your ability to do it for a living, but I hope everything works out for you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.